Applications Open for "Fanart Archivist" position

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Applications Open for "Fanart Archivist" position

Postby OceanBlast » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:22 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: Around seven to eight hours a day usually ^^ (Wow, now that I've read some other applications, I sound like a complete CS nerd X3 Maybe I shouldn't be on it that much....)
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Every day, even if it's only to check on updates and quickly browse the forum.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I've applied for many positions but haven't won any yet. My one goal on CS is to become a staff, but I'd still be thrilled to be a "Fanart Archivist". It seems like a very interesting job (As I call them ^^') and I accelerate at this kind of thing. I know this paragraph is short on words and, quite frankly, doesn't seem very convincing, but I guess the one thing I really want to say, is that I would love to serve the people on CS by sharing their artwork and maybe even giving them a little advice on the Oekaki. I would try my hardest to give friendly comments and tell them how they could make some improvements on their work ^^.
Last edited by OceanBlast on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
hey everyone, I'm rose! but u can call me ocean. I a pretty basic person but my interests include art, photography, sleeping, and tea (u can probs guess where I come from lol). if u need any help w/ anything just send over a pm! I'd be glad to help <3
OceanBlast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BertieDook » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:25 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: Usually at least 3,Unless i cant get on XD. The most i probably i have ever been on is probably 7
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Every day, if i can,Most i the time i can.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I want to help CS as MUCH as possible! And im good at keeping things up to date. I will inform you if i will be gone for a couple of days, Unless i cant get on like i said above. Any other things you want to know just ask! Im good at keeping things up to date, And i`ll give some friendly comments for every fanart :) Just ask if you need anything else!
ฅ˶૮•ﻌ•ა˵ฅ

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
~ Bertholdt ~
~ He/Him ~
~ dog mode? dog mode ~
\
BertieDook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tomori » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:34 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?:
About 6-7 hours on a GMT week-day evening, and about 12 hours on a weekend.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:
7 days

Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?:
I am a very organised person and never do anything without triple-checking things first (usually!). I will be a very reliable archivist and if I don't get this opportunity then I wish a HUGE good luck to everybody who sends forth an application!

Art is a big thing in my life and I absolutely love it! Every artist on CS make unique and beautiful creations, and everybody's artistic voice should be heard! Thanks!
Last edited by Tomori on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
tomori - she/her - infp - capricorn - british (gmt)

q&i - mal - best friendo

some pretty cool dudes: - -

discord: tomori #9911
i don't use this site anymore. if you're up for an rp
then please find me on quill & ink roleplay
Tomori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ovacalix » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:41 am

On an average day? Well from the start of the school year to now, with marching band and everything else, I used to only be on for one to four hours, however since marching band season is over it should double up from that ^^
    I predict maybe two- seven hours for the remainder of the school year.

I visit Chicken Smoothie everyday of the week, regardless if I do anything or not.

Well, Oekaki was of course the beginning of my artistic career, and everyone who submits work made on chibipaint inspires me to pursue a conceptual career. All the art is great, it really is, but no other work can catch my eye more than that based around a chicken smoothie pet.
    Its amazing, really, I don't know why but every single work has a vibe of its own that no other artwork can give off, it gives off this aura that really defines the artists attraction to the pet for which they made art of.

It really saddens me that most people simply scroll past the meaningful fan art made for the most recent pets on oekaki, because they defiantly deserve to be recognized, whether or not the artist is popular.
    Besides that, I believe its the craving for responsibility, I really do want to be responsible for something on CS, and anything offered that revolves around art really glows in my eye.

I understand I don't post in the fan-art forum, this is just my offer to help out around Chicken Smoothie, you can trust me to be sincere and become more active around that area ^^
he/him | adult | artist and dork
inactive - if you need to get in contact with me, I am on dA
♦| best friend | ♦ | boombox |♦

Ovacalix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KobraKid » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:48 am

On school days (Homework): 2-3 hours. One weekends (Like now): 5-7 hours Over Summer (When I am sick or not able to do anything): All day
Usually everyday, when school is abusing me with work I go on less.
Because I think I would be great at helping CS, I have alot of people experience and I consider myself a friendly person, who is willing to help others.

KobraKid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dewey » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:09 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: Between 8-12 hours
    How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: 7 days a week. c:
    I wish to be an archivist because I'm naturally a very spiffy person. I like to get things into a nice order and have it all cleaned and looking nice. Instead of having pictures scattered all over the place. It's nice to see it in order and filed out, so it can be easy to find for CS members. It'll be a little easier for new members to find artwork that there looking for. I'm, also, a natural born perfectionist. I love to make things easier for other people and to make it easy to find. Instead of it being all over the place. It'll make it 100 times easier for the community.

I consider myself a kind, friendly person who cares about the environment for CS. I'd love to help others with their problems and help assist their needs if their trying to look for a certain image. I'm always happy to help others with their needs.

I would like to help, because I don't want meaningful art that a certain member created be be passed by. For when they have worked in it for several hours in end. It's not right, in my opinion. It would be nice to get them some recognition for something they have created and would like others to enjoy. And, to show how much they live art and how they express it. With their style, creativity, and imagination. Things like that shouldn't just be passed by! It's time for them to be recognized.

And last, I'm a huge fan of art! I love to draw in my free time and to pass the time away. To show my skills to others on CS. I'm not that good, but I still love to draw. I'd live to take in the responsibility of the fan-forum! I don't look there often, but with this opportunity, I would take it very seriously. I would definitely there more often if I were to get this job. I am a very responsible person in real life, and I would just love to take in the role! Give me a new experience on CS and to help me with things in real life.

Thank you for taking the time to read my form. <3
hello! it's been a while since i was last here but i will be checking in every now and then :)
Dewey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby walk. » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:29 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: It generally depends, Weekdays usually 3-4 hours, weekends usually 9-12 hours and holidays 5-12 hours!
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: 7 Days a week.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?:mp Despite my pet groups being rather unorganised, when it comes to being organised for someone else's benefit, or when it affects anyone other than me, I am much more onto it. I do enjoy organising things, making stuff tidy and look good and I would love this position because It would give me such a great sense of responsibility!
To mods - Bugs is my sister and we tend to trade a lot, please don't ban us!

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive

Do you know me?
On hiatus ~
walk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fat Unicorn » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:15 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?
    On weekdays I usually spend around 6 hours, on weekends probably around 8-9 hours.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?
    Being a fan of Chickensmoothie since 2008, I have seen a lot of great fanart floating around, and occasionally I've been one of the people who has made fanart (but is usually too shy to post it xD). I don't frequent the CS Fanart thread, but I have - and do - browse it. I believe I can uphold the responsibility, commitment, and timely manner required for this position, since I already update and frequent, and I have committed to, some (very busy) threads and boards. I am a person who likes to keep things nice, organizied, and tidy, and I hardly ever log off Chickensmoothie at the end of the day without finishing my 'work'.
Fat Unicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doncaster. » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:30 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: 1 or 2, but I sneak on for short periods all the time :)
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: I am on CS every single day unless I have some sort of emergency going on at home. Ask anyone in my family, I don't go a day without my healthy serving of Chicken Smoothie.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: Well, my cousin used to play all the time and I was always amused by sitting and watching her RP and trade pets. It gave us something to talk about and something that we could do together. I made my own account after a while and now we both talk about it all the time. After all the amusement and the sort of 'bonding exercise' the site gave us, it would be nice to give something back. I'm also a bit of a nerd so sorting things on computers is considered to be a fun task for me :)

You said you have a dream...

That dream...

Make it come true!

Make your wonderful dream a reality,
and it will become your truth!!

If anyone can, it's you!

-N

my daeets rp charries

I've been away for awhile.
Now I'm back.
doncaster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -wild- » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:04 am

Hours on average would be around 3 at the least. It all depends on what Homework and after school stuff I am involved with.
Every Day x3
Well I have been around Chicken Smoothie for over a year now and have seem many pieces of fan art floating around, I have also took a look at the fanart page too. I am currently archivist for the WME's, an adoptable on CS which takes a heck of a lot of coding. Although it can be loads of work and effort, I enjoy it greatly and think that if I enjoy that, I would most definitely enjoy working as the archivist for CS c:
// use to be wildhorse027 //
-may be slow to reply to things as my irl can be hectic <3-

-wild-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me