You can now view the Oekaki forums in a gallery style

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: You can now view the Oekaki forums in a gallery style

Postby Mydear » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:56 am

Wow, that is awesome. <3
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Image
..............................................................................................................................Image
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I say
..............................................................................................................................................................................I see you lying
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................next to me
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................with words
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I thought
..............................................................................................................................................................................I'd never speak
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................awake
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and unafraid
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................asleep
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................or dead
..............................................................................................................................Image

........Image........

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Image
Mydear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowVampire121 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:58 am

Cool

RainbowVampire121
RainbowVampire121

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby £eviathan » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:41 am

Thank you. I love looking this way.
£eviathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jetti » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:56 am

Thank you Nick! <3

You have done so much for this site. <3
Jetti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vaughn. » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:11 am

Nice! I prefer this style. It's much better than scrolling for what seems like forever.
Not that active.
deviantArt
Vaughn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epicgirl » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:31 am

Amazing idea, now we can see more art at a time and it is easier to see :)
ImageImageImage
I Love J a c k s e p t i c e y eI Love G a m e G r u m p sI Love L u c i f e r M o r n i n g s t a r
Epicgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockchic1- » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:26 am

It looks sooooo coooool *u*
"Theres something inside you that made you keep trying,despite everyone who told you to quit"~Shane Koyczan
Yes...This is what:
Image Image
Im back from a break <3
<div style="max-width: 500px;" id="_giphy_3oEduLRlHYWFNWNkTC"></div><script> _gif_artist = "carolinedirector"; _gif_artist_avatar = "https://media0.giphy.com/avatars/carolinedirector/raOBgvvoFc5H.gif"; var _giphy = _giphy || []; _giphy.push({id: "3oEduLRlHYWFNWNkTC",w: 500, h: 387});var g = document.createElement("script"); g.type = "text/javascript"; g.async = true;g.src = ("https:" == document.location.protocol ? "https://" : "http://") + "giphy.com/static/js/widgets/embed.js";var s = document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(g, s);</script>
rockchic1-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me