Now hiring new Roleplay Moderators! (age 18+) Apply inside

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Now hiring new Roleplay Moderators! (age 18+) Apply insi

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:49 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?:Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:58 am
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):5200
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?:I am.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?Every single one of them.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?Well...at most,over five hours.
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them.Well,no,unless you count mini modding on RolePlays
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them.Ah,yes,on deviantart,but I'm afraid I can't link them because they are in my comments and I am unable to retrace them,also there are some cuss words and gore.
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?Tons.Most of them are dead now though.
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?Well,because I loved being a mini mod on RP's,and trolls and rulebreakers really bother me,and I'd love to be part of the team that stops them.I have a new found respect for the rules here,and while I have broken rules before,I will say in my defense,I was a newbie and not fully accustomed to CS's rules system.Though,that still is no excuse,and I will apologize from now on when scolded by a moderator,and I am deeply sorry for getting angry and yelling at the mod's.I think of CS as my internet home,because I have had the best times here and met my best friend on this site,even if I rarely find any good RolePlays anymore.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position:I can't think of really any skills off the top of my head,so this is just a ramble.I have had a RolePlays board website before,and it ran smoothly,but wasn't that well organized because I don't quite understand the codes and whatnot.However,there were many RolePlays posted there if I remember correctly,and it wasn't big like this site is,but it was a bit popular.Eventually,however,I ended up losing track of it and now I don't remember the name.There is one site,I remember,that I made,one for my story I was making,but the website has messed up and is no longer my forum,but some site for downloads.There is no way that I know of to fix it,but the story is no longer going on,so I have no use for it.I am a Grammer "Natzi" as people call it;I hate misspelling and errors.Now, I understand that some can't be fixed,because you don't know the word.Im not going to go around and force people to type properly,they can type however they wish,but I hate when people are arguing with someone and talk like they've never used a computer in they're life.But off that topic,if I am accepted as a RP mod, I will make sure that any and all misuse of the rules and RolePlay boards are seen to.If the offender(s) do not stop after a warning,I will report there actions to higher admins and get the topic locked if need be.I hope that you have enjoyed reading this application and I hope to one day help serve the site that is ChickenSmoothie.Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
mag.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:49 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?:
Jun 18, 2011
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?:
Yes, i am.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
I visit CS almost every day multiple times a day, its become a force of habit and part of my routine.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
With my best guess it would be around four to five hours, sometimes more. (Not counting December, since I am way more active during that time due to work on holibombs.)
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them.
I have not moderated on other forums. I would link you to a forum I made with a friend, just between us, but I know the content within the forum is often not child friendly. So I will not be linking you to it.
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before?
Other then the one mentioned above that I will not link people to due to inappropriate content, there is another forum I roleplay on. Clans of The Sky. I do not know if you check these but on the linked forum, my username follows my previous one:
Shades (Shad).
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?
Yes, I have, more then several. CS introduced me to different styles of roleplay and even helped further my skills in story writing through the years.
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?
Well, in all honesty, it would give me something productive to do with my day. I wish, like many others, to help keep the roleplay threads clean and safe for everyone. I have been in many situations with people breaking the rules. Both seen and experience how it affects others and the damage it could do to a shyer or more sensitive user. I've seen small fights break out into big ones and tried to end it, and seen how tension lingers in the roleplay when the issue isn't resolved. I'd like to be a roleplay moderator to keep roleplays not only safe for the younger people but also fun for everyone and welcoming to newcomers.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position:
I have roleplayed from clean to the dirtiest grime so there is hardly anything that could phase me. Because I have roleplayed different age appropriate levels, I am more then very aware of what is and is not acceptable on here. I have experience dealing with unruly teens as well as adults and to remain calm when doing so. The thin line that separates having things under control and needing help is more then apparent to me. 2 years of being a main thread staff on the holibombs thread has more then taught me how to deal with people in a calm and controlled manner even when in a hostile situation. As well as when to get further help from someone more experienced. I am in many ways over organised when it comes to disputes, documenting everything that has taken place in as much detail as possible.

Postby ilovemy3cats » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:37 pm

APPLICATION
What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 6 months ago, do not apply)
Joined:Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:50 pm It will be 3 years on New Years day 2014

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply)
Total posts:26506 |
(0.05% of all posts / 24.52 posts per day)

Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: (Do NOT apply if you are 17 or younger, no excuses.)
yes, yes I am

9 to 12 hours

Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them
I used to but the site has since closed down. It was one made by my friend years ago

Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them.
yes http://magistream.com/?sid=efe13b93e8a8 ... ddcbae66bd
and on http://Deviantart.com In the notes

you have no idea. Yes I have been in many many RP's since my time being here

It will give me a chance to do something good for my online community.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?)
I have not had any experience in Peer Meditation, but I used to be a mod to an old Website my friend made.for skills. I am a diligant RPer/ CS user. I'm on every day for hours at a time. The best I can offer really...is my time and experience in age
ilovemy3cats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nazghuls » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:49 am

APPLICATION
What date did you register as a CS member?: March 24, 2012
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 301, lol
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: yes
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? 5-7 days a week
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them. No, I have not.
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them. I roleplay in real life, if that counts. XD But if it doesn't, no I haven't.
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? No, but I was in one.
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? I want to get into the community of CS. I want to feel more involved in this wonderful website. Plus, I think the offenders of rules should be brought to justice.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?) I would say I'm very balanced on the internet. I am not prone to outbursts of anger or unfair to people even when they are mean.

Thanks for reading this application! :)
Last edited by nazghuls on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
nazghuls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoella » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:39 am

APPLICATION

What date did you register as a CS member?: December 19, 2009

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 4080

Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: Yes

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Normally everyday

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: I am on from 2-4 hours a day when I visit. This is an estimate because I log on and off a lot throughout long periods of the day and on weekends and evenings I am able to get on more often.

Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them: No, I haven't

Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? Yes, when I was a lot younger and just starting to get invovled in rps, my cousin made a website that I helped run, but its been inactive since we outgrew it.

Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? Yes, I love to roleplay. I've done large group and 1x1 rps before and am often looking for partners or new rps to participate in. I like being in up to anywhere from 4-7 semi-lit rps at once if my schedule permits. I've been rping on this site for a few years now so I'm pretty experienced in roleplaying on CS.

Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? I want to be helpful in any way I can towards the CS staff as they always work so hard to make this site the best it can be and I would like to become a major part of that. As lately most of my time on here has been to participate in roleplays, I feel like it is more my forte on this site. I want to be able to extend help to fellow roleplayers and make sure that they are having fun while reminding them to abide by the rules. I love being in the roleplay forums and seeing everyone's creativity and friends being made, my closest friends on here I have made through past role-plays. It would also provide me with something productive I can do when I'm just staring at the computer all day long. Basically if my "skills" and time can be used then I am more than happy to apply them more towards CS.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position? I know my way well around the roleplay forums as I have been doing it for some years now. My experience with helping run a website in the past that was dedicated to roleplays has also given me the experience I need in monitoring people's posts and editing them if needed. I like to be family friendly but I'm not squeamish about having to deal with people's content that may surpass PG-13. I am also level-headed, and don't mind helping people resolve their roleplay problems or giving them warnings if they break the rules. I've had to deal with a wide range of people on CS before and am aware that not everyone is going to take correction well, but I know how to remain calm in these situations. Overall, I am just willing and able to provide what the staff may need in the roleplay area.

Thank you for your consideration and best of luck in choosing the new roleplay moderator! c:
Last edited by Zoella on Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If you ever have any questions feel free to PM me

I can't
go back to
yesterday
because
I was a
different
person then
If you don't
know where
you are
going
any road
can take
you there
Zoella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shine. » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:46 pm

questen why 18 or older

Don't you worry your pretty little mind people throw rocks at the things that shine.-Taylor swift

♥ ♥ ♥

Signature made by ❄Sled❄
Shine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nadine » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:05 pm

Shine. wrote:questen why 18 or older

Because of the exposure to things such as sexual content and high level violence. We would prefer not to expose any members younger than 18 to anything like that of the sorts.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~Courageous~
discord: @captainnadine

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
cs rules | get help | free pets
dA | trades | about me

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
she/they isfj dog lover
hello, nadine here
i'm an artist who enjoys music
and other great things in life
feel free to pm me anytime!

🐉 🦌 🐼 🦠 💛
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
Nadine
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slayei » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 pm

Wed Nov 25, 2009
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?:
Yes
Everyday
3-10, On and off.
Have you moderated on any other forums before?
Yes, but the site was closed about a year or two ago.
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before?
http://www.Wajas.com
Yes, many. I have also created a few.
I want to be a role-play moderator for CS because I believe that I can help to keep out content that can be harmful efficiently.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?
At one point in time I had my own role-playing site and I have attended many different social classes in order to deal with reactions of people. Also, I am an advanced English Student in college and I am very thorough in my work.
Slayei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℱ ᴀ ɪ ʀ ʏ Ƭ ᴀ ɪ ℒ » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:24 am

I joined almost two years ago on - Sun Feb 05, 2012

How many posts have you made in the forum:
I have made more than 10,000 posts on cs :).

Yes I am old enough.

I visit cs regularly every day or at least most days of the week.

I spend around 2 -4 hours on cs a day.

Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them
Unfortunately I have only been a moderator on a few small based forums where there was only a small community and those forums are no longer up, However I am mature enough and have seen enough to know how to do a moderator's job and the commitment I will need to make If I am accepted for the role.

Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them.
Yes a few years back I was in and created a few roleplays on a site called Pokestadium and I was on a small wolf roleplay website once but however stopped roleplaying there.

Yes I have contributed to many roleplays being a part of getting them over 200 pages and making a few roleplays which have been over 200 pages myself. I love to roleplay and it's pretty much what I come here to do and to socialize.

I would like to take on the role of a roleplay moderator here because I have been here for 2 years almost and have been missing the chances to apply. I however have not really been missing out on my roleplaying and it is a thing I enjoy and love to do, it would be great to help out and moderate what I love doing and I will be able to pick out the problems some users get themselves into and sort out the situation as I have been in them myself for example I put a picture on of a wolf from google in my early roleplaying here. At the time I was rather rude and silly not reading all the rules and therefore did not know that I was not allowed to do that, a mod helped me out there and that is what I would like to do. I have been bullied before and had my feelings hurt and I would hate to see people on here being bullied as I understand what they have been through and would like to help them the best I can.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position
I have co-ran small forums with others and have made many roleplays and have seen other moderators in roleplay sections on other websites. I know how forums work and what the rules are so I will be able to help out there. Oh and I know this may not be really relevant to a roleplay moderator but I do know some html and css if that will help in the future.

Thanks for reading :)
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
ℱ ᴀ ɪ ʀ ʏ Ƭ ᴀ ɪ ℒ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Erin_Jane » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:22 am

APPLICATION
1.What date did you register as a CS member?:
11 November 2010

2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):

3.Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?:
Yes

4.How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
Almost everyday, at least 5 out of 7 times.

5.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
At least 2 and a half hours a day, I have CS on my smartphone so it is easily accessible.

6.Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them:
I think I have... Not sure I don't have the link.

7.Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them:
Yes I have. There are none in particular

8.Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?
Yes, many.

9.Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?
I honestly think that certain things should be kept to yourself. You cannot write explicit things in roleplays and then expect others not to mind... although it is freedom of speech it is not right! You have to think of others when participating in roleplays!

10.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?):
I am in my second year of my studying to be a Child pyschologist.

I hope you consider my application.
Thank you
♥Nikita♥
Last edited by Erin_Jane on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Erin_Jane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me