As we farewell 2014, tell us your best/worst memories!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: As we farewell 2014, tell us your best/worst memories!

Postby Pudd; » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:59 pm

Worst of 2014
Mah new pup was tooken because of parvo-
My friend moved away-
My dad left-
I have so many annoying kids at school still-

Best of 2014
I found a friend-
I finally found a good book series ( warriors ) -
I found a great band(s) to listen to ( mcr, etc ) -
I join cs-
I ate a pinapple-

That's all :p

Hi, I'm overbearing, cringy, and loney : )!
I've been on this site, sadly, for almost 4 years.
Lmao, and I still have no friends on here, or people
i know. When I joined I liked warriors (idk why),
but I've changed a lot. I used to play on here all
the time, but lately, no. I'm never on here.
So if for some reason you send me a message,
it probably won't be opened quick.
Anyways, I like every type of music.
I like lava lamps too, they're pretty cool.
I'm pretty cool too.
Pudd;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viciousbunny1 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:10 pm

My wish for Cs this year is that we get plenty more rares, and make it so that many more pets are released. I would suggest for next month, you do a cool Elsa and Anna from frozen special release or something. That would be awesome. Just saying. I loved frozen, as I just watched it, and it is now my very favorite movie, aside from guardians of the galaxy. Have a happy new year!
-jia
The luck of the Irish is always near!
Viciousbunny1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♪Parchment » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:01 am

I don't know, uh, sometimes I think I just live a simple life, but people are like, "Nuh-uh", so...... Imma bookmark if anything comes to mind.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬﹝things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end...﹞▬▬

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hey! I'm ♪Parchment!
Trade me please!!!!
Please Join!
╚═════════════════════════╝

▬▬﹝...not always in the way we expect.﹞▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ signature credit }
♪Parchment

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxUnseenxX » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:44 pm

Best memory for my sister: she got the red cerberus!
Best for me: I got the game fnaf 2! (Five nights at freddys 2)

•mikey
•he/him
•probably homosexual
•feel free to pm me if you'd like someone to talk to~
*Dear mods- My sister Alex plays on this account too sometimes, she's of age so please don't ban us! Thanks ♥
XxUnseenxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sam I Am » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:52 pm

Best Memory
Yay today is my birthday! Its January 20th where I am and I got some really neat gifts from all the special people on my life :D

Worst Memory
I still can't find my missing black and white tuxedo cat with amber eyes named Pepi D: I dreamed on the day of Christmas (it was a week after I lost him) that I found him and he jumped onto my arms and I was so happy but then I woke crying because he wasn't with me and he was lost in a big world without my comfort from when I raised him from the day he was born and every timeiI think of him I feel like crying
Hello, I'm Sam
|Cartoon Artist|
I hope to be an voice actor someday
And work for Rooster Teeth
----------------------
|Commison Corner
Adoptables for sale!|
----------------------

ImageImageImage
Sam I Am

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruri Sachi » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:58 am

Best? Probably going to the movies with my bff :->

Worst? My bff losing her pooch that meant so much to her :-<
Pet's name: Nova

My baby <3

Merry Christmas!
Ruri Sachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anza » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:36 am

My best would most defiantly be joining The Plumerian fanclub during the summer which has allowed me to meet many people who I may not know in real life but who I can call my friends. 'm proud of almost completing my 2014 and 2013 CS pet collection and starting my character websie.
    My worst would be the loss of my beloved grandmother.
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CBL » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:56 am

Best? Either when I found out the my crush (a high school football player) liked me too and we are official, OR when I bought my horse on October 18th.

Worst? hmm.........My friend's father dying.
I LOVE Trading!!!!!
LOOKING FOR LIONS!!!!!
Pet's name: Polonius
CBL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I am here » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:59 pm

My best memory has to be buying a Wii U deluxe set. I just love it so, and I may be addicted to it. :cry:
Uh, Hi! Hello. Um... I am... I am here. Hey, I had trouble coming up with a username, okay?

I love video games, I love Anime and Manga, all that kind of stuff. So, if you want to suggest some to me, feel free!

My game consoles are:

Wii U, Wii, 3DS, and NES.

No, I'm not a Nintendo Fanboy. I'm a Nintendo fan. And yes, I am a... Console Peasant.

Fun fact of the day:
The term "PC master race" is basically a friendly way to say "PC fanboy".

I also run a thing,

"How ___ could improve". Check it out, would you?
I am here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lion's tooth » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:04 pm

I'm just going to get the worst out of the way, right here right now. Gotta write about it in detail somewhere.
On the 18th of December after the excitement of it being the 18th wore off, I was asked to crochet a hello kitty hat or plush or really anything for my godmother. Her liver had recently failed on her and she been in what I'm pretty sure was a coma. Or atleast was completely paralyzed. I had been slacking off and putting the task to the side, not really wanting to. But at almost exactly the time she died I began working on it. I had no idea how serious it was, I mean, I knew she was paralyzed and my mom was incredibly worried, but my mom never bothered to sit me down and really go over the details with me. So finally, after talking to my childhood friend on the phone for a while I got to work, worried I'd get in trouble for starting on it late. But when my mom got home she was acting really strange and I got hella worried. She would keep rambling on about my godmother, always in the past tense and that night as I went to sleep I instinctively knew. So that morning when I took my dog out I stayed near the edges of the house so I'd have access to the Internet and I got on my phone to check out if something happened. I sat down when I got to her Facebook, preparing myself for what I might see. Her brother had posted this short, but so incredibly meaningful post that basically stated that she was out there swimming in the vast ocean that was the cosmos. Now, I know nobody probably gets this one, but my godmother was a major fan of mermaids. I mean major. So this just really got to me that he said that and I sat crying for a long time on the back porch crying over her. Eventually, I got up, told myself to shape up or ship out and went inside. I tried my best to smile cheefully at our room mate and told them good morning, but honestly I doubt they would've cared. They aren't really there for us you see. Like friends would be. At any rate, I was sniffling but I really toughened up when I got upstairs because I didn't want mom to see me upset because she was one of her best friends and I didn't feel like I should be that upset, I mean it was her best friend not mine. So I managed to pull off a nuetral-sad look, instead of outright bawling but whatever ungodly sense of intuition mother's have let her see through it and a minute after she saw me she asked me, "You know?" I was honest with her and we spent pretty much the rest of the day reminiscing and sobbing. Now, a little over a month later I found the two of us crying over her and I saw this thread and deciding to type it out of my system. My godmother was this total girly, bubbly, lively, happy woman that was one of few that really knows how to enjoy a person. And I mean, not in any corny, phony way. And I'm not saying this because it's customary either. She seriously could look at a person and just like, know, how to have fun and make them happy and stuff. And this whole thing was just so damn sudden it's like, where'd that go? It was out of nowhere really. It doesn't even seem possible that she had the liver sucked out of her by the liver. Anyways, that's the worst of it.

Now, what's definitely my favorite memory of the year was a week I spent with my childhood friend. She and her mom invited me to come vacation with them while they visited with an aunt who had just graduated Highschool and well, she's my best friend so I was ecstatic. And I'm homeschooled so it's like I had any thing else to do or anyone else to hang with. So we spent a week hanging out at the beach, giggling at another aunt that is hilarious when drunk (I've known the family for years), complaining about our sunburns, swimming around in the ocean then hanging out at the cottage her family was renting or the hot tub maybe twenty feet away. I know that she's not homeschooled and has other friends, lives several states away, and we don't talk as often as maybe other friends do (not to mention when we were little we always used to beat eachother up for no reason at all,) but I can honestly say that she's my best friend. And outside of family, my only friend really. So if it's weird I'm sorry, but no homo (she'll get it (I think anyways,)) you're my best bud. Like, I would seriously take being eaten alive by a horde of angry zombies that sing terrible rap songs the whole time then lose you. Sorry. That was weird. Like really weird, oh my god. No homo. Maybe a little homo. No, gosh, don't take that seriously.

And 2015. Don't let me down like 2012, 2013, and 2014. You better bring me a zombie apocalypse or you'll never hear the end of it.

Coding
Roleplay
Friend
Roleplay
AKO RP
--------------
Roleplayer.
Metalhead.
Alchemist.
Sage.
Dragon of
Heaven.