Now hiring new Roleplay Moderators! (age 18+) Apply inside

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Now hiring new Roleplay Moderators! (age 18+) Apply insi

Postby judar. » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:37 pm

.:Rayneh:. wrote:How often do you hire new mods?

I'm pretty sure they hire new mods when a large amount of their current mods, either, retire or change role causing an unbalance in some areas, which forces them to search for new ones to replace the ones that have changed and retired to keep the forum running smoothly and efficiently.
judar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dylan Klebold » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:40 am

Question- I have recently applied to be a General Helper. Can I still apply to become a roleplay moderator, or do I have to choose?
Dylan Klebold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotty » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:57 am

Matt Miller wrote:Question- I have recently applied to be a General Helper. Can I still apply to become a roleplay moderator, or do I have to choose?

You can apply to both. c:
Spotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dylan Klebold » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:17 am

1.What date did you register as a CS member? Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:18 am
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying) 7568
3.Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position? Yes, yes I am
4.How many days a week do you usually visit CS? All 7
5.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? At least 3-4 hours a day
6.Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them No...
7.Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them. Not outside of CS.
8.Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? Many.
9.Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? I believe that I have a little extra CS time. Also, I may be quialified to be one because I feel that CS needs just a little more help, whether I am a General Helper or a Roleplay Moderator, or heck, even just as a regular player!
10.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position I have moderated on Minecraft servers before (but they all shut down some time last year)
Dylan Klebold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogs » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:35 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: November 15, 2011..:3
How many posts have you made in the forum: 24135, I believe. Most roleplays- maybe 100 oekaki and other.
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: Yes, I am old enough for the position. I can handle the unacceptable 'mature' content and other skills mentioned.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: 7 days a week. I spend most of my time roleplaying, just check my posts.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: 3-6 hours, usually. Unless I have exams or appointments.
Have you moderated on any other forums before? WIP
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?: Yes, so many! XD
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS?: Yes, on Facebook [My Facebook Roleplay account] on pages that do not allow sexual content and mature content. I also do some on a site called Quotev and some on Wajas.
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?: I'd like to be a moderator because at a young age, I slipped up a bit and I realize how terrible my mistakes were and how bad that is for younger minds.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required): I can handle mature and sexual/romance well. I know Roleplay very well, as I have been roleplaying since 2007
Last edited by dogs on Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my name is dogs and
i like dogs, man.
straight cis-female
i am a holibomber.
i have gifted 24 people
i have received 11 gifts
dogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowheartsx » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:16 am

What date did you register as a CS member?:
    Fri Dec 16th, 2011 8:30am
    How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
    Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?:
    Yes, I am old enough.
    How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
    I usually visit everyday, when I have a chance to come on during my free time.
    How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
    I would say about 6-7 hours, sometimes 10-15. If not, my iPod is left open on the website, while I do something then I come back.
    Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them
    On chickensmoothie as a mini-mod yes, but outside no. I mainly do art shops & species.
    Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them.
    I actually have, but I can't seem to find the link to the website. I also was a mod of the site as well.
    Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?
    Yes, many times before.
    Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?
    I would like to help keep the site clean and organized. I also think I am mature enough to have the position of a moderator on chickensmoothie.
    Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position
    I have a good mind set for very-high quality violence and romantic role play. It wouldn't bother me to over look, and see if they apply to the rules. I don't have my own website, but I have role played and moderated out of chickensmoothie. I can also tolerate yelling, and short-tempered people in the situation that has occurred. I am very good with talking to others about situations/problems to where they are calm and fit to solve the problem with me nicely.
    she/her • adult • audhd & chronically ill
    Image Image Image
Snowheartsx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KupferudelWolf » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:18 am

What date did you register as a CS member?
    I became a member on October 11, 2011.
How many posts have you made in the forum?
    I have made 12,122 posts before this post.
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?
    Yes, I am of the appropriate age.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
    I visit Chicken Smoothie daily.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
    I am on and off of Chicken Smoothie all day on my phone or PC. I would say that an average of nine hours of my day is spent on Chicken Smoothie. I have been on for as long as eighteen hours in one day.
Have you moderated on any other forums before?
    I am the administrator of my own roleplay forum and of a Chicken Smoothie Tumblr blog.
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before?
    I have on a large number of forum roleplay sites, including Origin, Avarice, Memento Mori, Wolf's Requiem (before it shut down), and Fallen Star Pack. I have also taken place and even held minor moderating abilities in script roleplay sites such as Warrior Cats RPG and The Lobby roleplay rooms on mobile. I have roleplayed pen-and-ink with numerous people. Lastly, I run my own roleplay site, which has over twenty members at the moment.
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?
    I have participated in a few here such as a Minecraft mob roleplay and a few wolf roleplays.
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?
    I have always wanted to be a moderator on Chicken Smoothie. I love this site and take pride in it, showing it off to other people in hopes that they will also join and experience what I get to experience. Through the Boy Scouts, I have learned much about leadership and have become willing to take some leadership in anything and everything I care about. I love Chicken Smoothie and have always hoped to find a way to help the site on a greater level than just being able to report a rule-breaker or teach a new user how to play. I specifically would love to become a roleplay moderator because I also love roleplay. I have been roleplaying much longer than I have been playing Chicken Smoothie. Roleplay has created within me a love for writing and has made me an aspiring author. I have a very detailed understanding about the line between appropriate and inappropriate within roleplay, especially in a "PG-13" rated environment, as many roleplays I have joined had strict rules pertaining to this. I also know that sometimes, inappropriate or rule-breaking posts can destroy a new roleplayer's spirits and make them stop roleplaying. I have seen power-played posts cause much stress and depression in new roleplayers. I hate seeing people quit from this wonderful hobby, so I have yet more motive to help the roleplaying community.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?
    I am the administrator on my own somewhat successful roleplay site. Additionally, I have helped administrators and moderators within several sites and roleplayed for plenty of years. I have judged several fighting threads as well.
Last edited by KupferudelWolf on Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I would trade all my pets for their equivalent value in Shima Longtails in a heartbeat.

You got to gather up what you need.
You got to choose a direction.
And when the moment is right for you,
you got to go.
                  — Above & Beyond ft. Zoe Johnston, "You Got To Go"
See the lights:
spinning fire!
A thousand stars...
I try to fight
my desire:
your Aurora.
Day One, "Aurora" (VIP)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Flight Rising :: Eldemore

1v1 me scrub [1x1 RP info]

My CharaHub [Characters]

I'm always looking for more Shima Long-Tailed dogs! <3
KupferudelWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fairyheart » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:30 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: November 7th 2011

How many posts have you made in the forum: 13,175

Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: Yes I am of age. I am also capable of handling mature situations.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS? I try to get on almost everyday.

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? Depending on the day, but I am on most of the day via mobile. On an actually desktop computer I can go up to four-five hours.

Have you moderated on any other forums before? I have not unfortunately.

Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? I have been in multiple role-plays outside of CS, for example Advanced Scribes. Here is one for example. I am also apart of an advanced warrior cat role-play website.

Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? I have participated in numerous amounts of role-plays here on Chicken Smoothie.

Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? I have been a member of CS for quite some time now, and feel that I am capable of moving up in rankings to make this amazing site a better place. I know the difference between appropriate role-plays, and can handle situations with ease. I just want to be as helpful and friendly as possible.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position : I am very mature around sensitive topics and feel that I can handle situations well.

hi there! My names fairyheart
but i've been known as Natsuu, Ladystark, and stitch.

I've watched: Fairy Tail, FMAB, Noragami, Blue Exorcist,
Nura: Rise of the demon capitol, Attack on titan, ALOB,
ALOK, Sword Art Online, Tokyo Ghoul
I'm watching: D.Gray-man, The originals, Arrow,
Flash, Game of thrones

I'm currently a student and am not always active.
If you like any of the shows listed above
and want to talk about it feel free to shoot me a pm!

credit: fairyheart
fairyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaltyTrigger » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:42 pm

APPLICATION
What date did you register as a CS member?: Dec 1, 2011
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 1291
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: yes
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? 5-7 days a week
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? 2-4 hours
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them. I have, however, they are no longer running. :(
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them. yes, Though I no longer participate on those sites.
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? Not a whole lot, but a few, yes.
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? Because I feel like I will be able to do a great job at this and I have a lot of experience Roleplaying and moderating.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?) I have helped set up hundreds of roleplaying sites, and I was a peer moderator all throughout my school days.
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
Hi! I love helping
people, so if you
need help, just send
a PM my way!

ToyHou.se
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
and ѕтιll
x
x
- Gary Allen ©
SaltyTrigger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:23 am

APPLICATION
  1. What date did you register as a CS member?: August 2008
  2. How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 17563
  3. Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: I am old enough.
  4. How many days a week do you usually visit CS? every single day
  5. How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? at least three hours
  6. Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to themYes, http://breathingfireadopts.freeclanforum.com/
  7. Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them.
    Yes, members on this site call WS, but it's Warriors Saga http://warriors-saga-rpg.proboards.com/ (I'm Daisyfield, Whitewhisker, Fireblaze, Finchpaw, Silverstorm,Leaf)
  8. Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? quite a few
  9. Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?
    I role-play a lot and have learned a lot. I report people who break rules constantly.
  10. Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?)
I just went through what my school calls Emerging Leaders. Is a series of programs to help the selected students in the program to become a better leader. I believe I can take what I learn from there, and apply it here. I was a link leader in high school and learned how to show freshman around the school and kept conflict from happening between the upper grades and lower grades.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me