Chicken Smoothie turns 8 years old! Quiz inside :)

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Postby leah- » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:58 pm

How long have you been a member?: 14 april 2015, so almost a year now
What are your favorite things about the site?: i really like collecting my favourite pets
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: i think i've gotten into a couple arguements but other than that i've had a pretty good experience
Most memorable trade you've had?: every giftbomb of my most wanted pets
Favorite pet?: this pet is probably my favourite

overall i've had a pretty fun time on the site and i hope it sticks around for much longer!
(leah) / Image
leah-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chicken Smoothie turns 8 years old! Quiz inside :)

Postby Radiant Sound » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:59 pm

How long have you been a member?: Almost 3 years in May
What are your favorite things about the site?: I don't know, just the great atmosphere in general.
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: I'm more of the type to sit back and watch the other users, so my best memories are probably reading all the crazy fun that happens during events.
Most memorable trade you've had?: I've had many a good trade, but I do believe someone once gifted me about 200 older pets. It was amazing.
Favorite pet?:Image Emerald was the first store pet I ever bought, and the design is just so pretty. Plus, cats are one of my fav real life critters, while dragons are my fantasy love.

Congrats CS on an amazing 8 years!
Radiant Sound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shooting Stars » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:00 pm

How long have you been a member?: 4 years, 6 months, 4 days (?) I believe. ^_^ I joined 9/11/11 c:
What are your favorite things about the site?: I love the events and pet collecting the most c: I also love the friends I've made and stuff c:
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: My best are probably the friends, and achieving some dreamies c: My worst is getting my board warning. I rarely get into trouble, so I guess that kinda upset me a little ^_^
Most memorable trade you've had?: I can't really remember most trades I've made (I'm kinda forgetful :p) so I guess any trades where I've achieved any dreamies or any gifts I've given. c:
Favorite pet?: My BMD, Meg ♥
I have a million groups for all of my favorite pets though (over 1500) xD

♫ Currently living on the air in Cincinnati ♫

| xxx |
Featured Song: All The Things You Are -
Helen Forrest w/ Artie Shaw & His Orchestra
Shooting Stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:03 pm

How long have you been a member?: Since mid December, 2010~ Five and a half years is quite a while!

What are your favorite things about the site?: The pets, definitely~ They're all so amazing and I love them. Also I enjoy roleplaying on the site. I've developed a few characters SO MUCH thanks to it.

What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: My best is probably the below mentioned trade, as well as a few rps I've had a lot of fun in. ... Actually scratch that it's the beach summer vacation event from a few years ago I loved that one and so many great pets and items came from it. Fish butterfly wolves!
As for worst, I've had a few... problems with a few people on the forums but over all it's been rather mild and I've been able to ignore them fairly easily.

Most memorable trade you've had?: Someone actually gifted me like, two full sets of store pets from last year a few days ago. It was AMAZING and absolutely made my day.{Okay technically night since it was like six in the morning} ;u;

Favorite pet?: All the bettas! <3
I'm also rather attached to;

as well as these cats;
Because they remind me of Turians which are my favorite race from Mass Effect~
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritsun32876 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:03 pm

How long have you been a member?: Only a month :3
What are your favorite things about the site?: I loveeee roleplaying, but trading is really fun too.
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: My best memories were joining Brackenclan and Dapplepaw becoming a warrior. As for the worst, I haven't really had any bad experiences, but I was really sad when a mod closed down my name discussion thread, and I am trying to resolve the problem currently.
Most memorable trade you've had?: BUDDY once traded me an amazing trade with a bunch of pets, it didn't have any valuable ones, but I stood there for at least an hour naming all of them.
Favorite pet?: I love my two guinea pigs, named Patches and Luna after my real life guinea pigs that I had to give away after I found out that I was allergic to them :(
My sig is a huge wip, so here are some adoptables and links for now:
My little Piñata <3
Ur malk givaway!
CEG raffle!
Pixel warriors! Image
Spiritsun32876

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marley.&.Me » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:05 pm

How long have you been a member?: 4 years.
What are your favorite things about the site?: Helping others
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: Making friends an I don't really have bad experiences.
Most memorable trade you've had?: Getting a Target dog, but I've since traded it away.
Favorite pet?: Any dog, honestly.
Marley.&.Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Liliette » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:05 pm

How long have you been a member?: i joined back in '11 but ive been lingering since '10 so its been 5-6 years
    What are your favorite things about the site?: the people i met
    What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: growing apart from my cs friends
    Most memorable trade you've had?: lots? idk inside jokes
    Favorite pet?: I dont have oneee
Liliette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lockpick » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:06 pm

- How long have you been a member?:
I’ve been happily collecting pets since June-July of 2008, almost since the beginning! Before accounts and the trading system, before dress-ups, and before Oekaki. Still love Chicken Smoothie. <3

- What are your favorite things about the site?:
I love dressing up my pets. I think it gives them more individuality than a lot of other “pet collecting” sites.

- What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?:
I love the CS Birthday pets and items because April 8th is my birthday too! I feel so special and it always makes me happy. xD

- Most memorable trade you've had?:
I don’t trade often, but I remember someone wanted a 2009 Rudolf horse in exchange for a Raven Dog and I was very happy. I ended up offering a few extras from their wishlist because the Raven was worth so much more to me, but still a good trade.

- Favorite pet?:
Favorite pet that I own is probably Taboo. I just think he’s so pretty; a gorgeous design.

Favorite pet ever would be the BMD because it looks like my old dog IRL. (though my dog was a Border Collie that just happened to be those colors)
Pet's name: Uru
If hard work is the key to success,
most people would rather pick the lock.
- Claude McDonald

Please help me get her to lv 100, thank you! :D
Lockpick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfspirit12395 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:06 pm

How long have you been a member? I joined in 2010, so around 5-6 years ago. (:

What are your favorite things about the site?: Everything! The adopting and trading and active community, the wonderful staff/artists/helpers- but most of all the pets!

What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: Joining for the first time and naming my first pets is the memory that really sticks with me! I still have them, the lovely Malik and Gale!

Most memorable trade you've had?: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=38459252 This trade with the generous Shian! I had wanted this guy for so long!

Favorite pet?: Image
Pet's name: Hadrian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxdigging like you can bury
xxsomething that cannot die -
xx
wolfspirit12395

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greta Van Fleet » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:06 pm

How long have you been a member?:
    Today it's been exactly a year. :o

What are your favorite things about the site?:
    I love love love the adorable pets, as well as the items. I also really appreciate the staff, they are outstanding. They really care about everyone and everything and do whatever's they can to keep everyone safe and happy. c:

What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?:
    Best: would have to be the day I met my wonderful boyfriend. We've been together almost a year now. c; Worst: I don't think there has been a worst ? I've had some wonderful experiences here. Really nice community.

Most memorable trade you've had?:
    I have to many tbh.

Favorite pet?:
    I love both the Cerberus. They're awesome. :o and I've acheived the red.

I also love the black advent. It's gorgeous. Also achieved.

And I really love the punk dogs and android dogs. <3 I have I think 13? Androids and 3/4 of the punk dogs. cx
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

━ 𝙸𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚢
𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
╔══════════════════════════════╗

Welcome to my profile ♡
Just another weirdo from the midwest
thriving off of art, music, & love!

╚══════════════════════════════╝
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪