Happy 5th Birthday CS!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Happy 5th Birthday CS!

Postby tswizzle » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:25 am

I love this website! It is so fun and I ♥ all the pets! CS is one of my fave websites! Happy 5th!!
swiftie
tswizzle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Equid Phantasm » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:14 am

As always, I love this site. I can't express in words how much fun I have and how much I love doing art here.

Happiest time would have to be my first featured artwork Easter, 2011, and then shortly after I got another featured artwork called Buckwheat which turned out so perfectly that everyone loved it to the point of my first ever 500 likes.

Lowest time would be the CS site downtime. I survived the CS downtime period. :D

Tess personally, you're aware of another down point, in fact a couple, but I survived thanks to Nick and yourself. You've been the high point at all times and even though we've never met, I love ya both as if you were 2 of my own children.

Happy Birthday to the site and best wishes for a long and prosperous website.

Equid Phantasm

P.S. Tess, I'd like to send you a pet from your wishlist, could you send me a note if you're willing?
Equid Phantasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NushiSushi » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:18 am

I joined on January 27th of last year ^^ i remember I got all my friends to join and we would randomly gift bomb each other. We still do X3 Unfortunately when i was a newbie I didn't know about dates and rarities so I got cheated out of a lot of trades e.e

Love love love the oekaki. Drawing makes up a lot of who I am <3

I love CS!! Happy 5th birthday!!!! <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

♥☼ I have an adoption center! Click on ChickenSushi the mascot to check it out ☼♥
NushiSushi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:36 am

I've been on CS sense 2009. I feel old, lol.
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8catpaws » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:13 am

So far I have been a member for two years. I love the site and I always enjoy watching the pets grow.
I remember when Hurricane sandy hit and My family lost power for a week and I almost lost my beloved cat during that. My father was able to keep our laptop charged while he was a work so when he got home, I got to play on CS. I was always super excited to go on and my cs friends and the site kept me happy and optimistic during that horrible time in my home state of Virginia.

Three of my favorite memories are:
When I got an '08 rare as a gift and another from the pound in one day.
When I finished my Peacock pup litter with the PPS as a gift.
When I got a black advent during the Christmas rerelease, I was shrinking with excitement for Lmost an hour.

Things I regret:
I accidentally traded my PeaPPS away on accident. (Took me four months to get him back)
When I swapped a super rare, rares list, pet for my Raven dog (I don't regret getting her. She's my mega fave pet and my CS baby.)
And when I accidentally traded a rare pet that was a gift to me. (I eventually got her back.)

Overall I love the site and I can see great things for it in the future :3
Last edited by 8catpaws on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Flags for every country I've visited!
8catpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swiftcloud » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:15 am

I have been on CS a bit under a year. My biggest regret is that I wasn't on CS much when I first joined.
My name is Swiftcloud, and I'm a young adult living in the United States. I am a fan of Warriors by Erin Hunter even though I am an adult. You may call me Swiftcloud, Swift, Cloud, or anything else! :3
I am pregnant, and my baby is due in just a few days. <3 It will be a surprise at the gender of my baby as neither I nor my husband wanted to see the gender. We have names picked out for both boy and girl.
Swiftcloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;Dark; (I quit...) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:32 am

(This is by Clawsofgold, not me!)

Ah, it feels good to be able to post x)

My best memories were when I got so many gifts as a newb, and when I completed my first hoard of 100.

My worst memory/regret was giving away ALL my rereleases (including my dreamie, CE Galaxy) for a few 2011 uncommons. If only I had put them in a locked group!

Well, I'm glad CS has come this far. I know that we'll all have so many new memories, hopefully achieving all of or dreamies :)
Image Just saying, I am male o3o Image
Hi CS! Clawsofgold and I share a computer! Do you know me?

ImageImage Image Image
Image Image
Code: Select all
[center][IMG]http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/darkrai.gif[/IMG]
 [size=85][color=#4000BF] [b]*~[/b] text here[/color][/size][/center]
;Dark; (I quit...)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Feef » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:10 am

Amazing :)
MINDLESS BEHAVOIR <3

i love drake guys
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Feef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kohaku » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:03 am

I've been a member of CS since December 08! It's been quite a while that I've been a member here, and this website feels second nature to me as a community. I always end up back here somehow, despite a few hiatuses and ups and downs.
I think CS is so important to me because the memories I have here follow my growth on the internet and as a person in general. When I first joined CS I was still pretty new to exploring the internet, and my main websites were deviantArt and various oekaki websites. I was a pretty full out newbie - didn't know how to get around forums, had trouble learning basic site functions, etc. Still, I loved having my own pets on the same site that my friends had pets on.
On my first December 18th, I was surprised to find a much bigger present box on the advent page than earlier days. I adopted, and received a black cat with green eyes. I had no idea that my pet was an unreleased pet that was for a while the rarest pet on the site. I still have him, and even with the many other very rare pets I've received over the years, he remains one of my favorites.

My best memory of this website began during the Halloween event of 2010. I was having fun as a regular on the event discussion thread. I noticed another member who also seemed to post quite a bit, and through some PMs, we arranged for an art trade. But by some stroke of great luck, we didn't end our PMs there. And thus, Hekomi became my first internet friend. Through our friendship we both met and became many members on CS. We spoke on xat chats almost every day through 2011, through the mess that was the WPA and the creation and existence of the LoEP, which I regard as a success.
My friends on CS have stayed with me through some very difficult times in my life, and while I won't go into specifics on this thread, I want to say that you have been incredibly important to me as friends that are fun to talk to but that I know that I can rely on to stay with me through tough times. It sounds cliche, but my friends here and our memories are what have made this site the only website that I have consistently come back to since I started really using the internet in 2008. Thank you all, and here's to great years to come for all of us!
visit my hamsters for hamsters shop here!
Kohaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cautiousculpeo » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:14 am

For Tess to use ONLY! Its a Fluffpuff of Avian!

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1755739][img]http://gickr.com/results4/anim_e9ba117a-5e5a-d194-c52a-dcc0b523ecb0.gif[/img][/url]

| Twitch | she/her | adult user | married | Procreate | Pet Collector |
duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!
I havent been active in a long time <3 but im getting back into it!

ImageImage
I am a holibomber! - I have gifted 20 people. I have received 21 gifts.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me