H: Old Rs W: Bulk new Rs/lists/C$!

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

H: Old Rs W: Bulk new Rs/lists/C$!

Postby Kurou » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:06 pm

Welcome to my new (and first) trade thread!! :)

Currently highest priorities:
- Getting bulk recent rares or lists for my old rares!!! C$ are also fine in most cases! Here's the rares! Searching for any non-rat non-equine bulk recent rares OR list pets, high or low!! :) Have, like, 4 Nons worth of rares!(this group and others combined)
- Getting a lot of non-rare trade fodder in general! Any year/rarity/species!

Buying any recent rare for 5 C$!

Also, yes, I DO in fact trade my rares for extreme bulk non-rare pets of any rarity/year!! (: (as long as the majority doesn't consist of equines/rats)

I also buy ANY non-rat non-equine pets at a rate of 1 C$ per 10 pets, and rats/equines at 1 C$ for 20 pets.

Currently most searched for pets roughly in that order:

UR BEE AND UR PEACH!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

When it comes to STORE PETS, I'm offering what HORROR'S LIST/ STORE PET GUIDE SUGGESTS. Demand is already accounted for there, so please don't re-apply it again and expect even bigger overpay for pets like the cheetah PPS. :) It is worth 1 MA and 1 MA is what I'm going to pay. Maybe 1-2 extra rares, but that's it. Will also happily offer their worth in other store pets. Thank you. :)

When it comes to pets that are open for offers, I have currently a total of almost 7 Nons worth of list pets, about idk 3 MA? Of store pets, over 3 Nons worth of regular old rares (not even including low demand species!!), over 150 higher demand rares, some vault groups with more lists and stores [including a dragoncat pps ] ... I'm sure you'll find something for your cheetah pps/ ur bee / ur peach. ^^

MY LIST PETS
My store pets
My other higher-demand rares
My Old™ rares
My newer rares

CURRENT AUCTIONS

Fairy Caterpillar!
Nonjewel
TD PeaPS!
TD UR BUTTERDOG!

I also have a bunch of old and valuable items! Nick Laptops, raven perch order, etc. etc. Looking mostly for pets for them! (:

You're always allowed to ask for pets from locked groups. Just be prepared to overpay or to be told No.
Also, I don't foe over bad trades, just over harrassment. (mean dms and the like.) Oh, I also sometimes block back if I notice someone's randomly blocked me first. Just because why not. (:
Btw, I cannot memorize a majority of the list for the life of me, and have to check every. Single. Time. Problem is, the pictured version (on which I have to rely) tends to make my browser crash. A lot. And with it trades I've been editing around on for several minutes at a time. Please excuse bad offers and tell my if/why it is unfair, it was probably not intentional on my side lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A big thank you to all who randomly gifted me! (moved here because I've got some serious space issues with my trade rule section sorry!!)
jenny19236
Tamriel
aurryinne
8sp1derw3bs
SylverTears
Kotoej
Stetson
Kilimanjaro
Coyotetears
Mushroomminx22

Ultimate Dreamie Drink Me achieved!✨Achieved on 2024-05-03!!! Thank you zenzi!!! <3

Last edited by Kurou on Sun May 12, 2024 6:21 am, edited 82 times in total.
Kurou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kurou » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:21 pm

Bump! (I *think* one's allowed to bump of a thread falls off a site? Please lmk if this doesn't apply to trade threads!!)
Last edited by Kurou on Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kurou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kurou » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:27 pm

Bump
Last edited by Kurou on Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kurou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kurou » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:36 pm

Bump
Last edited by Kurou on Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kurou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kurou » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:47 pm

B
Kurou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kurou » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:59 pm

B
Kurou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kurou » Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:12 pm

B
Kurou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kurou » Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:22 pm

Kurou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Only 12 bats missing! Trade me? :3

Postby Kurou » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:27 am

b
Kurou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Only 12 bats missing! Trade me? :3

Postby Kurou » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:38 am

Kurou wrote:
Welcome to my new (and first) trade thread!! :)

Currently most searched for pets roughly in that order:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

When it comes to STORE PETS, I'm offering what HORROR'S LIST/ STORE PET GUIDE SUGGESTS. Demand is already accounted for there, so please don't re-apply it again and expect even bigger overpay for pets like the cheetah PPS. :) It is worth 1 MA and 1 MA is what I'm going to pay. Maybe 1-2 extra rares, but that's it. Will also happily offer their worth in other store pets. Thank you. :)

MY LIST PETS
My store pets
My other higher-demand rares
My regular rares
You're always allowed to ask for pets from locked groups. Just be prepared to overpay or to be told No.
Also, I don't foe over bad trades, just over harrassment. (mean dms and the like.)
Kurou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me