LF: Trades and Commissions!

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: come trade me cutie :)

Postby Irbua » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:29 am

TONS of items available for WL pets! doubles and other groups open too
Welcome!

Always happy to trade! Please feel free to make offers on all items and on pet doubles. I'll consider trading non-double pets, but usually only for more rare WL pets. I'm less attached to owls, spiders, and rats, so those are typically easy trades! I'm finally rejoining after about 12 years, so I have a lot of catching up to do with my WL! I'm also still figuring out rarities and values, so bear with me <3 Ask me about commissions! I am a fine arts major and love to draw/paint :)
Irbua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: looking for items? let's trade!

Postby Irbua » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:32 am

up for trades!!
Welcome!

Always happy to trade! Please feel free to make offers on all items and on pet doubles. I'll consider trading non-double pets, but usually only for more rare WL pets. I'm less attached to owls, spiders, and rats, so those are typically easy trades! I'm finally rejoining after about 12 years, so I have a lot of catching up to do with my WL! I'm also still figuring out rarities and values, so bear with me <3 Ask me about commissions! I am a fine arts major and love to draw/paint :)
Irbua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 56 pgs of Items for trade!

Postby Irbua » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:37 am

trade me!
Welcome!

Irbua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irbua » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:39 am

bump
Welcome!

Irbua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irbua » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:44 am

bump
Welcome!

Irbua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2009-2024 Items for trade

Postby Irbua » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:50 am

come trade!
Welcome!

Irbua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irbua » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:51 am

items ranging from 2009 to 2024, trading for WL pets or C$!
Welcome!

Irbua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irbua » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:59 am

items (and pet trades) for C$ and WL pets!
Welcome!

Irbua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irbua » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:12 am

b
Welcome!

Irbua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irbua » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:16 am

items for WL pets or c$
Welcome!

Irbua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me