Looking for WL trades!!

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: Looking for WL trades!!

Postby Lee c: » Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:11 am

Lee c: wrote:Hi there! I'm looking to complete most of my wishlist, and need help doing so! It's currently 29 pages long and the majority are cats ehe..

I may not have many rarer pets, but there could be a few hiding in the event doubles group!

I have about 3 labeled trade groups to look in! Unfortunately I've only been here for two years so i may not have older pets you're looking for...
But if you do find something in there you'd like, please send a trade! I'm not very picky at all! :3

Also, I have locked cat groups that you can look through from my profile, and if you see doubles you'd like feel free to PM me with an offer (only looking for other cat swaps with these guys)

Thank you so much for stopping by and reading! Have a wonderful day/night!!
lookin for wl kitties • He/They/Xe • call me Echo :3
ImageImage
base
Lee c:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lee c: » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:18 pm

Lee c: wrote:Hi there! I'm looking to complete most of my wishlist, and need help doing so! It's currently 29 pages long and the majority are cats ehe..

I may not have many rarer pets, but there could be a few hiding in the event doubles group!

I have about 3 labeled trade groups to look in! Unfortunately I've only been here for two years so i may not have older pets you're looking for...
But if you do find something in there you'd like, please send a trade! I'm not very picky at all! :3

Also, I have locked cat groups that you can look through from my profile, and if you see doubles you'd like feel free to PM me with an offer (only looking for other cat swaps with these guys)

ImageImage
base
Lee c:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lee c: » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:19 pm

ImageImage
base
Lee c:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lee c: » Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:13 am

ImageImage
base
Lee c:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lee c: » Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:14 am

ImageImage
base
Lee c:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lee c: » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:43 pm

ImageImage
base
Lee c:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lee c: » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:40 pm

ImageImage
base
Lee c:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lee c: » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:43 pm

ImageImage
base
Lee c:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lee c: » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:09 pm

ImageImage
base
Lee c:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lee c: » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:44 pm

ImageImage
base
Lee c:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me