Wanna Trade Me?

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Wanna Trade Me?

Postby Merp.com » Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:28 pm

wanting a beg from 2016 so it can sit next to his buddy Gizmo. I can add a bit too if you really need the add on to do the swap.

IDK, I just want hoard pets and chicken dollars really :)

Please don't post on my trade thread ty!
Last edited by Merp.com on Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:13 am, edited 105 times in total.
Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in
BLM, Womens Rights, LGBTQ Rights, Equality for All!

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"
Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Hoards

Postby Merp.com » Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:47 pm

Hoards

ImageImage 20 each of these black ducklings | completed |

Image 20 of these cake chickens | completed |

Image 20 of these trans mice | completed |

All Christmas dogs in stockings

2021 trans flag foxes

2022 trans flag deer
Last edited by Merp.com on Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:48 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"
Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Some Trade Rules (saving later use)

Postby Merp.com » Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:50 pm

Trade rules 1#

Gizmo here, take time to read the rules, won't take you long!

1, Wishlist is a must when trading! If it's not on my wl, I am not seeking it and it won't add value to the trade!

2, Read group names! Some pets I want for only other certain pets. RARE = RARE Do NOT offer me E Uncommon and below for my rares. I can trade up or down for common and below, however I only want uncommon and above for my uncommon and above.

3, I don't like items all that much! So please don't trade me any, even wl items!

4, If you can see it, it's for trade. 99.99 percent true. Don't like it? Don't trade!

5, All Extremely Uncommon and below pets are hoard pets, feel free to trade multiple of the same pet. So yes, I support non rare hoards!

6, All pets in my MAIN trade group can be bought with chicken dollars or flight rising gems!! User: MerpDerp

7, I will buy RARE WL pets with C$ and FR Gems, send a PM since my C$ is locked to avoid unwanted trades! B: + C$ + Gems

I'm chronically online and make up my mind quickly, so if I don't respond to your trade after a day, I forgot/didn't see it! Please send a PM letting me know it is there!

Credit: dqrk
Credit: abbepi
Oh Gizmo : D

Major Dreamie ACHIEVED!

LOOKING TO DATE SWAP HIM FOR A 2016 RR SO HE CAN SIT NEXT TO GIZMO! If you or if you know of someone who has a 2016 RR, lemme know ^-^ can add a rare or 20C$ or something like that as a thank you.

GIZMO IS NFT!!
He never was and will never be ft

Mods, Me and Lovebean use the same device and she's my sister!

Trade rules #2
!STOP!
!READ BEFORE TRADING!
!I'M ONLY TRADING WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE PARTICIPATING IN! -SECRET SANTA-
!IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF SECRET SANTA, DO NOT TRADE ME!

!RULES!
1, CHICKEN DOLLARS ARE MOST WANTED!
2, Wishlist is no longer required! ASK for groups wishlist locked if you want to trade for them since some of those pets I am using to get gifts for my SS!
3, Keep rarities, species demand, and dates similar!
4, ONLY double items are for trade! DON'T TRADE ME ITEMS!
5, All EU pets and below are HOARD pets, trade me multiple!

-NOT A RULE-
But please use the pets I have as your SS gift. I will not be checking of course, but I want my pets to be used in the event and not personal use.
If you can send a message saying you are part of SS I would appreciate it, but you don't need to and I can't be bothered to check.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Sorry if this is coming off as in your face, I want to help the Secret Santa participants since sometimes it is hard to find people to trade with. I'm really easy to trade with and please don't hesitate to send a PM if you want to work out a trade before sending. I want to help this amazing community in anyway I can.
Last edited by Merp.com on Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:24 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in

Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Some Code Stuff (saving)

Postby Merp.com » Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:46 am

Username:Merp.com

DearSecretSanta
Message from Gizmo and friends:
"Merp has been super good this year! So first he got me my best friend, then they got me a lot of plushies, THEN he gave me this really cute flower I am wearing right now! Yea Merp is awesome! Oh... Sorry, getting off track. Me and my friends want to say we appreciate you and hope you have a fun time collecting Merp's gifts. They even gave me this letter to read to you!" Gizmo pulls out a letter and clears his throat. "So Merp would like dog bones, dog treats, and lots of head pets. What do you mean that is not what he wants? Sure it is! The letter never lies! Okay you got me, that's what I want," he confesses.

"To Santa, Merp doesn't request much, but they have a few things they would really love this year! First off is possible stocking stuffers if you want to.
-His favorite hoard Stocking Wolf Hoard
-Their second favorite Trans Fox Hoard
-And his third favorite Trans Deer Hoard

-A few items Merp would really love!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

-Since they have been super good this year, here is their dreamie!

-Here are some Very Rares he would really love. It goes in order of the most wanted.
ImageImageImage

His Wishlist is SUPER small, so if you can't find anything that's on his wl, no problem! Here are two groups he is adding pets to that they would adore to add more pets to! The Gay House!!! and The Little Limies!!! need more pets. Those pets aren't on their wl, so if you think the pet would work for either of those two groups, he'd love them!

-You can give him any Very rare! They want you to have fun, not stress over getting him a nice pet. Any pets you get him will be loved and be kept! At the end of the day, it is the thought that counts. He knows he has a small wl, so he is okay with not getting a wl Very Rare. They would really appreciate if you could, but don't stress bout it. Good vibes only and happy holidays from Gizmo and friends"
Last edited by Merp.com on Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:25 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in

Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gizmo's Lovely Little Adoptions

Postby Merp.com » Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:47 am

Pet's name: Gizmo's Best Friend!
"Oh hey, I'm Gizmo's best friend. Gizmo and Merp are kinda busy with all the normal trades so they asked me to take care of his Lovely Little Adoptions. Gizmo is also really loud and out going and the pets in the adoption center are kinda scared right now. I'm quiet and a better fit for taking care of them. Speaking of the pets, are you interested in adopting some? If you are, I can tell you the rules."

Rule 1 Since Merp wants everyone to get at least a few pets, you can only take two pets a week. I know it's a long wait, but he doesn't want the adoption center to disappear in a matter of days. If the pet is Uncommon or over, you can only take one pet.
Rule 2 The pets should be on your Wish List. The pets here are displaced and wanting a home, Merp doesn't want them to be more scared being in a trade group.
Rule 3 Don't donate please. Merp appreciates your generosity, but this adoption center allows him to lower the number of pets he has. Plus there is a rule you can't trade pets that were given in donation and his adoption center is open for traders.
Rule 4 Don't post here please. There is a reason Merp didn't make a free pets forum. If you happen to run into his adoption center, that's great, but he doesn't want to be bombarded with trades asking for free pets.
Rule 5 Yes you can take double of the same pet, hoarders are welcomed here. Yes you can trade for more than just the two free pets. All of these pets are his and mostly the monthly pets or pound catches he doesn't want. Follow his main trade rules if you wish to trade.

"That is all there is to it. Thanks for giving these lovely little pets a home."
Last edited by Merp.com on Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in

Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Personal Pricing! (saving)

Postby Merp.com » Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:29 am

|------|---OMGSC/EC--| VC | C | U | VU | EU | R | VR |
|2024|---7 for 1-------| 6 for 1 | 4 for 1 | 2 for 1 | 1 | 2 | 4 | 8 |
|2023|---7 for 1-------| 6 for 1 | 4 for 1 | 2 for 1 | 1 | 2 | 4 | 8 |
|2022|---7 for 1-------| 6 for 1 | 4 for 1 | 2 for 1 | 1 | 2 | 5 | 10 |
|2021|---7 for 1-------| 6 for 1 | 4 for 1 | 2 for 1 | 1 | 2 | 5 | 10 |
|2020|---7 for 1-------| 6 for 1 | 4 for 1 | 2 for 1 | 1 | 2 | 6 | 12 |
|2019|---6 for 1 | 5 for 1 | 3 for 1 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 8 | 14 |
|2018|---6 for 1 | 5 for 1 | 3 for 1 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 8 | 14 |
|2017|---6 for 1 | 5 for 1 | 3 for 1 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 9 | 15 |
|2016|---6 for 1 | 5 for 1 | 3 for 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 10 | 18 |
|2015|---6 for 1 | 5 for 1 | 3 for 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 12 | 20 |
|2014|---5 for 1 | 4 for 1 | 2 for 1 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 15 | 22 |
|2013|---5 for 1 | 4 for 1 | 2 for 1 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 17 | 24 |
|2012|---5 for 1 | 4 for 1 | 1 | 4 | 5 | 7 | 19 | 26 |
|2011|---5 for 1 | 4 for 1 | 1 | 4 | 5 | 7 | 21 | 28 |
|2010|---N/A | N/A | N/A | 5 | 6 | 9 | 25 | 35 |
|2009|---N/A | N/A | N/A | 5 | 6 | 9 | 30 | 45 |
|2008|---N/A | N/A | N/A | N/A | N/A | N/A | 40 | 60 |
Last edited by Merp.com on Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:40 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in

Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Easy trader! Want trades!

Postby Merp.com » Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:23 am

Bump
Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in

Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merp.com » Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:04 pm

Bump
Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in

Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merp.com » Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:48 pm

Bump
Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in

Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merp.com » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:47 pm

Bump
Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in

Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me