LF: Kitsunes (set or singles, either way)

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: LF: Kitsunes (set or singles, either way)

Postby tabook » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:32 pm

tabook wrote:I am heavily looking for a set of Kitsune store pets to gift my friend!

I have This group that I am still actively adding to (taking a bit to sort through my groups). I am offering 1 non worth of pets for the set, with extra if needed.

I have certain collections I would be willing to part with, but they are locked. If you are interested in any groups labeled with "c.Collection _____", please let me know!

I also have high value items I can offer as add-ons :-) I can offer C$ to add-on as well.

Thank you for looking! Pm me if you would like to negotiate, or send suggestions. I'm looking for a complete set of 4 Kitsunes, but I will also offer 2.5-3MA per single Kitsune.

tabook's trading thread

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Collections I'm working on ♥:[/center][/size]

I am looking to complete my Nick and Malk pet collections! ^^
ALL THE EGGS <3
- I want all the eggs! Missing eggs are on my wishlist. I have the following eggs to trade for same-year swaps on my wishlist: Image<--(2009/10) ImageImage <-- (2011)
Looking for these 2014 eggs to complete 2014 "non-animal" eggs: ImageImage

Warrior Cats- I have Ravenpaw to swap for a Warrior Cat on my WL!

All New Year's Pets in order
- I need same dog swaps for different adopt times, if you have the same pet with the time I need, and you don't mind switching, please send a trade! ^^ I need: either a 2020 GUPPS adopted before 2min47sec after rollover, or a 2020 PPS adopted after 3days17.5hr - a 2018 GUPPS adopted before 15min after rollover, or a 2018 PPS adopted after 7hrs. Thank you so much, Infinitive! <3

I need a 2011 GUPPS adopted before 2hrs after rollover, or a 2012 PPS adopted after 8hrs41min. Looking for wishlist New Year’s dogs - missing 2012 GUPPS, and 2014 GUPPS (all on WL :-) ).

Staff Pets - All Years - I have a complete collection! Thank you @drown for the Vampiric '09 pup, the last one I needed!

Various item collections - most notably the Turkey set and the All Eggs Dog (missing eggs on my WL!)

And of course, missing WL Animal Eggs!
I have a duplicate Animal Egg 8 Image, 10 Image, and 15 Image to trade for an Animal Egg (each) from the same year.
{I use the randomizer for my pet names}{My item collections}
Collecting one of each Animal Egg! 98/117 <3

Image[/url[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/32075522.html]Image
tabook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tabook » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:28 pm

tabook wrote:
tabook wrote:I am heavily looking for a set of Kitsune store pets to gift my friend!

I have This group that I am still actively adding to (taking a bit to sort through my groups). I am offering 1 non worth of pets for the set, with extra if needed.

I have certain collections I would be willing to part with, but they are locked. If you are interested in any groups labeled with "c.Collection _____", please let me know!

I also have high value items I can offer as add-ons :-) I can offer C$ to add-on as well.

Thank you for looking! Pm me if you would like to negotiate, or send suggestions. I'm looking for a complete set of 4 Kitsunes, but I will also offer 2.5-3MA per single Kitsune.

tabook's trading thread

ALL THE EGGS <3
- I want all the eggs! Missing eggs are on my wishlist. I have the following eggs to trade for same-year swaps on my wishlist: Image<--(2009/10) ImageImage <-- (2011)

- I need same dog swaps for different adopt times, if you have the same pet with the time I need, and you don't mind switching, please send a trade! ^^ I need: either a 2020 GUPPS adopted before 2min47sec after rollover, or a 2020 PPS adopted after 3days17.5hr - a 2018 GUPPS adopted before 15min after rollover, or a 2018 PPS adopted after 7hrs. Thank you so much, Infinitive! <3

I need a 2011 GUPPS adopted before 2hrs after rollover, or a 2012 PPS adopted after 8hrs41min. Looking for wishlist New Year’s dogs - missing 2012 GUPPS, and 2014 GUPPS (all on WL :-) ).

Staff Pets - All Years - I have a complete collection! Thank you @drown for the Vampiric '09 pup, the last one I needed!

Various item collections - most notably the Turkey set and the All Eggs Dog (missing eggs on my WL!)

I have a duplicate Animal Egg 8 Image, 10 Image, and 15 Image to trade for an Animal Egg (each) from the same year.

tabook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tabook » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:09 am

tabook wrote:

tabook's trading thread

ALL THE EGGS <3

tabook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tabook » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:06 pm

tabook wrote:

tabook's trading thread

ALL THE EGGS <3

tabook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tabook » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:36 am

tabook wrote:

tabook's trading thread

ALL THE EGGS <3

tabook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tabook » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:18 pm

tabook wrote:

tabook's trading thread

ALL THE EGGS <3

tabook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tabook » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:10 am

tabook wrote:

tabook's trading thread

ALL THE EGGS <3

tabook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tabook » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:54 am

tabook wrote:

tabook's trading thread

ALL THE EGGS <3

tabook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me