storepets for ANY 5 rares

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

how excited are you for the summer event?

SUPER DUPER EXCITED!!!
51%
EXCITED!!
33%
it's whatever!
7%
don't know...
6%
actively dreading it [why :(?]
3%

Total votes : 67

storepets for ANY 5 rares

Postby crescent knight » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:41 am

hi look at the most recent message on the thread please thank you!
Last edited by crescent knight on Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:42 am, edited 76 times in total.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    xxxx🎻i have the best boyfriend in the whole wide world🎨
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmy carrd

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

items for c$

Postby crescent knight » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:13 pm

current deals:
    - ring toss token (x1) for 25 c$
    - love berries (x1) for 12 c$
    honestly, very few of my items AREN'T for c$. so if you want something, just send a reasonable offer and i'll most likely accept it. worst that happens if you try trading for an item i wanna keep is your trade getting cancelled with a nice 'no thanks :)' message

have a nice day :)
Last edited by crescent knight on Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:21 pm, edited 9 times in total.

crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hoards

Postby crescent knight » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:28 pm

Last edited by crescent knight on Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:25 am, edited 6 times in total.

crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: looking to trade up

Postby crescent knight » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:59 pm

sauce. wrote:
sauce. wrote:
sauce. wrote:
hi i have a lot of uncommons just sitting around, and i haven't had much success with just trading random people, so i thought if i made a trading thread i might get some offers.

i have some old-ish uncommons that i'm looking to trade for rares (any year, i don't mind, as long as we both agree on it) and then i have some rares/very rares that i'm looking to trade up as well. my end goal is to get a patchwork.

I also give away gifts in this group, the pets aren't THAT good but if you're reading this and you don't want to trade, you're welcome to take some free pets.. no bumping required

that being said, please don't bump this thread :) thanks!
crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crescent knight » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:23 pm

sauce. wrote:
hi i have a lot of uncommons just sitting around, and i haven't had much success with just trading random people, so i thought if i made a trading thread i might get some offers.

i have some old-ish uncommons that i'm looking to trade for rares (any year, i don't mind, as long as we both agree on it) and then i have some rares/very rares that i'm looking to trade up as well. my end goal is to get a patchwork.

I also give away gifts in this group, the pets aren't THAT good but if you're reading this and you don't want to trade, you're welcome to take some free pets.. no bumping required

crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crescent knight » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:58 pm

sauce. wrote:
sauce. wrote:

crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crescent knight » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:15 pm

sauce. wrote:
sauce. wrote:
sauce. wrote:

crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crescent knight » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:29 pm

sauce. wrote:

i have some old-ish uncommons that i'm looking to trade for rares (any year, i don't mind, as long as we both agree on it) and then i have some rares/very rares (send trade as a suggestion if you intend on offering) that i'm looking to trade up as well. my end goal is to get a patchwork.

crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crescent knight » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:42 pm

sauce. wrote:
sauce. wrote:

i have some old-ish uncommons that i'm looking to trade for rares (any year, i don't mind, as long as we both agree on it) and then i have some rares/very rares (send trade as a suggestion if you intend on offering) that i'm looking to trade up as well. my end goal is to get a patchwork.

crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crescent knight » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:56 pm

sauce. wrote:
sauce. wrote:
sauce. wrote:

crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me