~ Trade Me! ~ (1900+ Pets)

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: ~ Trade Me! ~ (3300+ Pets)

Postby Starrzies » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:13 pm

LF;
MISSING MONTHLY LITTER OUTCOMES,
MISSING EVENT PETS,
REST OF WISHLIST PETS

Starrzies wrote:
Starrzies wrote:
Starrzies wrote:
Welcome!

Over the years, I've collected many pets, which results in a bunch of doubles that are not needed!

My Goal is to Collect all available pets in the game! Now, this is not an easy feat you see? So I would love some help!! I have 2000+ Pets in my 'For Trade' Folder! I even have some pets from years ago in there! I have nearly ever pet I need in my wishlist atm!

I really love massive trades of random pets from all over. It is always fun to sort them and find out if they come from events! So any longer trades are FANTASTIC!!

My Folders are still a bit of a mess sadly. I kinda lost some pets into the frays of my folders, so some may be in the wrong spot. My Rares Folder is still getting all dated w/ the Event they come from, so that is also a mess. Any help with anything is super appreciated! <3

Have fun trading! :]

Wishlist

- Literally Every Pet in the Game

(I don't have any specific Pets I want)

- CS Dollars!

- Items!
Starrzies

Starrz/Rodimus/Roddy | He/They |Artist | All Socials are; Starrzies (with Art/LIVE on the end)

On the Quest to Collect Every In Game Pet!

I have collected 10000+ pets so far!
Starrzies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ Trade Me! ~ (3300+ Pets)

Postby Starrzies » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:22 am

LF;
MISSING EVENT PETS,
REST OF WISHLIST PETS

Starrzies wrote:
Starrzies wrote:
Starrzies wrote:
Welcome!

Over the years, I've collected many pets, which results in a bunch of doubles that are not needed!

My Goal is to Collect all available pets in the game! Now, this is not an easy feat you see? So I would love some help!! I have 2000+ Pets in my 'For Trade' Folder! I even have some pets from years ago in there! I have nearly ever pet I need in my wishlist atm!

I really love massive trades of random pets from all over. It is always fun to sort them and find out if they come from events! So any longer trades are FANTASTIC!!

My Folders are still a bit of a mess sadly. I kinda lost some pets into the frays of my folders, so some may be in the wrong spot. My Rares Folder is still getting all dated w/ the Event they come from, so that is also a mess. Any help with anything is super appreciated! <3

Wishlist

- CS Dollars!

- Items!
Starrzies

Starrz/Rodimus/Roddy | He/They |Artist | All Socials are; Starrzies (with Art/LIVE on the end)

Starrzies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ Trade Me! ~ (1900+ Pets)

Postby Starrzies » Wed May 01, 2024 10:37 am

LF;
MISSING EVENT PETS,
REST OF WISHLIST PETS

Starrzies wrote:
Starrzies wrote:
Starrzies wrote:
Welcome!

Wishlist

- CS Dollars!

- Items!
Starrzies

Starrzies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me