Wishlist trades ^^

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Wishlist trades ^^

Postby Pyca » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:56 pm

scroll down for highlights

Hey there. Looking to trade. Send me an offer.

you don't have to read this, I don't really care. Just looking to work on my wishlist :) There is more down below though

Always looking for pets adopted January 19th, 20xx!

Remaining Dreamies wrote:ImageImageImage

Pyca wrote:
Have: 12-18-2013
Want: May 2009
(true date so it can sit nicely with it's siblings here: accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=933497&groupid=7639052&pageStart=20 )

Have: 08/01/2010
Want: 08/27/2010

[center]LOOKING FOR ANY PETS ADOPTED ON JANUARY 19th
These are just the "highlights" or ones I'm seeking the 'most'. If you have ANY (even commons, even if they're not listed here) pets with the adoption date of January 19th, please send me a suggestion so maybe we could work something out! Also all these pet's are in locked groups so you will have to send a suggestion anyways :lol: Thanks for reading!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I've gotten some remarks for my mispellings on here; I'm dyslexic and dyscalculic; I mix numbers and letters up occasionally, and that includes dates. If I send a weirdly unfair trade, that's likely why. Please have patience with me!!!![/center]
Last edited by Pyca on Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:10 pm, edited 340 times in total.
Pyca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

x

Postby Pyca » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:35 pm

x
Last edited by Pyca on Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:00 am, edited 35 times in total.
Pyca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Items I'm looking for!

Postby Pyca » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:59 pm

Always looking for animal eggs!
Last edited by Pyca on Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:45 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Pyca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hoards!

Postby Pyca » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:41 pm

Probably my favorite hoard; the turkey dogs. I've been hoarding these guys since they came out back in 2010. They're for whatever reason one of my favorite chickensmoothie pets. I'm currently around 140, and am ALWAYS looking for them since they're so hard to find. Ending at 150.

Another one of my favorite hoards. I call it "my blankie". I have a really close attachment to my baby blanket. These dogs just happen to look like my baby blanket, and they make me so happy. I have around 25 right now, and have an end goal of 50.

My hoard that is based off my horse in Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I called them Astoria after my hometown. I have an end goal of 20!

My favorite food of all time is Mac n Cheese, and I absolutely adore snakes, so naturally I had to hoard this one! I have an end goal of 20. Complete!
Last edited by Pyca on Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:41 am, edited 16 times in total.
Pyca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Item Hoards!

Postby Pyca » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:30 pm

Here are the items I hoard :)

Favorites

My favorite hoard, the seahorses from the 2012 beach event. I am willing to overpay for large quantities.

Striped horse plush from Christmas 2011

Item hoards

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/242443097.html]ImageImageThe leafy sea dragon and seahorse items from the Lost city event in 2017[/url]
Last edited by Pyca on Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
Pyca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Other

Postby Pyca » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:04 pm

This is another hoard I have; the calico PPS bunny pound hoard. The only time I accept this pet is if I find it in the pound for adoption :)
Last edited by Pyca on Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pyca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dreamies accomplished

Postby Pyca » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:18 pm

These are just dreamies I've gotten. These pets aren't for trade, I just wanna show them off a bit <3

A huge thank you to wandering trader for date swapping my Capricorn zodiac dog to one with my same birthday (01/19). I'd been searching for a long time and they finally found one and offered <3

My wife AlishaIV traded me this pet, which has always been a dreamie of mine since I started playing CS in 2010. I'm so grateful ;w;

I finally achieved this dreamie of mine thanks to a user called Tabook! A while ago I had sent them a trade offer for their Lava lamp PPS, and then 13/7 they were able to find another one and gifted them to me, and I'm so greatful!

Image and Image

I got both of these in a trade from the user Frosstycat on 7/31/22! I had been looking for both of them for quite a while. I'm somewhat interested in trading them for true dates, but honestly it doesn't matter too much. The PeaPS is one of my all time, if not my, favorite pets on the site. Thank you again for this trade!

edit:
Thank you Aka for date swapping me my biggest dreamie <3 I'm so glad to have a true date.I usually don't care about true dates but for my dreamies I do. I really appreciate it <3
Last edited by Pyca on Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:04 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Pyca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

How I organize my groups

Postby Pyca » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:51 pm

I use an alphabetic system to order my groups, EXCEPT for my favorites groups. I like to use 0's to keep them on top of my groupings. Then I use a year system for my personal collection. I find the year system is the most satisfying to look at. I have a large collection so having larger groups feels like I've accomplished more, :lol: I have a separate group for my pound pets all together. A favorite thing of mine is pound and lost and found openings, so I like to keep my pound collection in it's own group to look back on the awesome catches I've had. I also like to dress up EVERY pound pet that I get, so it doubles as a dress up group. I also don't trade any of my pound catches. After this I have sort of a "misc" category? Here is where I put my monthly adopts, current event pets, and a specific trade group that goes to my wife (AlishaIV). After this is where I put my trade groups. For me, separating my trades into four separate groups is what I find to be easiest. My experience with trading is usually people go off of wishlist anyway, so complex trading groups are more for the person with the trade groups than the trade partner. And lastly I have my hoard groups. Anywho, enjoy my color coded mess I made!

0 Dreamies achieved!
00 Favorites (design) (These are pets I find to be aesthetically pleasing)
00 Favorites (sentimental) (These are pets that have more of a sentimental value to me)
00 Sneak! (These are black cats that look like my irl cat, Sneak)
01 Birthday Twins! (Pets that share my birthday of January 19th)
011 Likely my first Adopts (These are pets I believe that I originally adopted on my old account on the day I joined; August 27th, 2010)
0111 Favorite Chickensmoothie Family (These are pets that are all 'related', through second gen lines and even third gen. They have some of my favorite (x x x) designs on the site
01~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AA 2008
AA 2009
AA 2010
AA 2011
AA 2012
AA 2013
AA 2014
AA 2015
AA 2016
AA 2017
AA 2018
AA 2019
AA 2020
AA 2021
AA 2022
AA 2023
BA~~~~~~~~~~~~
BB Pound Pets (My beloved pound catches)
CB~~~~~~~~~~~~
CC Current Month (Growing)
CC Current Event
CC For AlishaIV (pets I stock up on for my wife , she has a similar group but for me. Every once in a while we swap some pets and we like to do it in one big trade)
YV~~~~~~~~~~~~
YW Trades: Current Month/No Rarity
YX Trades: Common
YY Trades: Uncommon
YZ Trades: Rares
ZY~~~~~~~~~~~~
ZZ Hoard: HermitHorsies (complete)
ZZ Hoard: Mac and Cheese (complete)
ZZ Hoard: Turkey Dogs (complete)
ZZ Hoard: Astoria
ZZ Hoard: My Blankie
ZZ Pound Pet Hoard: Calico Rabbit (A hoard that I only collect pets from the pound)
ZZZ Item Hoards: (Items I hoard on pets)

Key wrote:Group whose purpose is to separate different groupings
Organization guide
Group name
Explanation for the group
Last edited by Pyca on Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
Black Lives Matter
AlishaIV is my roommate!
We trade sometimes and
share a computer/IP address!

Check out all
my dressed up
pound catches!

My trade thread!

January 19th is my birthday : )
I collect pets with that date!

Pyca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Other:

Postby Pyca » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:13 pm

09/14/2023 wrote:OMGSR: 7
ExR: 60
VR: 562

Pound specific:
OMSR: 3
ExR: 22
VR: 175
Last edited by Pyca on Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Black Lives Matter
AlishaIV is my roommate!
We trade sometimes and
share a computer/IP address!

Check out all
my dressed up
pound catches!

My trade thread!

January 19th is my birthday : )
I collect pets with that date!

Pyca

My pets