โœง๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒ™๐•ฟ๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š!-๐™ตt. 80 ๐™ฟ๐šŽ๐š โ€˜๐™ป๐š’๐šœ๐šโ€™ ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š›- & -๐”’๐”ฉ๐”ก โ„œ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฐ/โ„ญ$ ๐”–๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŽฑ

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

โœง๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒ™๐•ฟ๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š!-๐™ตt. 80 ๐™ฟ๐šŽ๐š โ€˜๐™ป๐š’๐šœ๐šโ€™ ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š›- & -๐”’๐”ฉ๐”ก โ„œ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฐ/โ„ญ$ ๐”–๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŽฑ

Postby JustMonika27 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:54 pm

โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ

Hey there, Iโ€™m JustMonika27 and I love trades โค๏ธ

My main priority right now is just getting trades in my inbox, Iโ€™ve been a lil bored, not sure exactly what Iโ€™m searching for in particular. I always love lists/store pets/old items.

RARE C$ STORE/RARE TRADES

Ex-List/High Demand Folder

I have a handful of high value pets (what exactly I have is always changing with trading.. trading is where all the fun is at :D ) I currently have 70+ lists/old stores. Fair warning, my store list pets are pretty hard trade for, Iโ€™m open to trading them but will most likely only do so for overpay, I love them and am very picky with them in particular. Iโ€™m currently looking for quantity old store pet trade downs! (Will overpay for sets, especially T1+T2 advent sets, and the 2013 kitsune dogs) Feel free to shoot me an offer. Also open to normal list to list trades. Iโ€™m not looking for non-store pet trade downs/off list trades for my lists unless youโ€™re offering mass quantity of older rares; sorry about that! Feel free to offer though ^^

I have a Rare C$ Store/Trades folder that Iโ€™m pretty leinient with for the most part, willing to accept C$, although wishlist pets are usually preferred and always welcome. My Trade(Doubles&Multiples) folder is totally fair game. Also very interested in items. My wishlist is mainly for the pound, so if you donโ€™t know what Iโ€™d like for something, feel free to send suggestions. The folder Rare Babies is my 2nd favorites folder, so pretty much everything in it is going to be a lil bit harder to trade for, but I keep it open for good offers/overpay. Please donโ€™t take it personally if I donโ€™t accept a trade for any of the pets in this folder! Iโ€™m very attatched to them.

I have a handful of old/rare items Iโ€™m open to trading or swapping. Desperately seeking Slanted eyes contacts. I prefer the darker colors but Iโ€™m looking for any. My horsehair wigs are NFT, only color swaps.

IMPORTANT NOTE; My Malk pps is NFT, I am very sentimental with gifts Iโ€™ve received, so even if your offer is amazing I will have to decline. Yes I know they should be in a locked group, but I have ocd and having my lists/HD pets separated gives me anxiety. Sorry for any inconvenience!

LIST FOLDER/TRADES

TRADE DOUBLES&MULTIPLES

Thanks for reading, hopefully we can work something out ^^

โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ-โ™ฅ
Last edited by JustMonika27 on Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:15 pm, edited 22 times in total.
JustMonika27

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me