Shian's Guide to Successful Trading

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: Shian's Guide to Successful Trading

Postby ButterflyChaser » Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:18 pm

My pet peeve is when someone has a pet I want in a group labeled trade and I have a pet they want of same value or even overpay and they cancel without a message. This particular example had it in their rules to send with a message, so I stated why I wanted the pet. They canceled without message. I offered a vr for their rare pet a 2009 for a rare 2019. They let the trade rot. I canceled with the message suggesting they move that pet to a locked group if they weren't interested in trading.

Their reaction? Block me. Good grief. I guess my mistake was assuming they wanted to trade for pets, not be specific with who they desire trading with.

That said I am guilty of long trade rules, but it boils down to not trading away pets I only have one of. The rest of the rules kind of support this rule or make it easier for me to review the trade to make sure I still have one of that pet or item left after the trade is accepted
Looking for: Halloween 2019 pets. I have tokens but missed the trade in times due to no internet access the end of October.
ButterflyChaser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shian's Guide to Successful Trading

Postby babyborgferret » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:19 pm

Potentially dumb question, what does FOE mean?
babyborgferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me