Seeking 2016 BEG, have 2015 BEG

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

1,000+ pets for trade! W: Hoard pets!

Postby Merp.com » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:01 am

Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merp.com » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:05 am

Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1,000+ pets for trade! W: Hoard pets!

Postby Merp.com » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:52 am

Bump
Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in
BLM, Womens Rights, LGBTQ Rights, Equality for All!

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"
Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Looking for 22 rats! Have lots to trade!

Postby Merp.com » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:02 pm

Looking for 22 rats exactly. Ignore my trade rules. Trying to get the rats for a friend. Not interested in any rats above a common. Willing to down trade my very uncommon and below for the rats. Extremely uncommon are not open for rat trades. I'd like the rats to be in one whole trade so I don't end up with 5 different trades offering 10 rats each.
Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"
Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merp.com » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:07 pm

Merp.com wrote:Looking for 22 rats exactly. Ignore my trade rules. Trying to get the rats for a friend. Not interested in any rats above a common. Willing to down trade my very uncommon and below for the rats. Extremely uncommon are not open for rat trades. I'd like the rats to be in one whole trade so I don't end up with 5 different trades offering 10 rats each.
Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in

Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merp.com » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:18 pm

Merp.com wrote:Looking for 22 rats exactly. Ignore my trade rules. Trying to get the rats for a friend. Not interested in any rats above a common. Willing to down trade my very uncommon and below for the rats. Extremely uncommon are not open for rat trades. I'd like the rats to be in one whole trade so I don't end up with 5 different trades offering 10 rats each.
Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in

Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merp.com » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:21 pm

Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in

Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merp.com » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:39 pm

Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merp.com » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:48 pm

Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1,000+ pets for trade! W: Hoard pets!

Postby Merp.com » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:20 pm

Bump
Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in

Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me