LF: Collections H: Lots

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: ❤TRADE ME❤

Postby nechojak » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:09 am

bump
nechojak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nechojak » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:12 am

necho wrote:bump
nechojak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nechojak » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:31 pm

necho wrote:bump
nechojak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nechojak » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:27 pm

bump
nechojak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❤WL PETS FOR OCs❤ (COPPA friendly!)

Postby nechojak » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:01 pm

Hello! I am looking to to get my hands on some adoptable OCs! I love having characters a lot. So, here's what I'm thinking.

Send me a message with links to the character(s) you are interested in trading. From there we can discuss what pet(s) you want in exchange for the character. How much I value a character will have more to do with design and how easy it will be for me to draw over how well the character has already been drawn, so don't worry if you aren't good at drawing.

For COPPA users, my DeviantART is listed under my "My Website" section. You can send me a Note on there if you have a DeviantART account. (To the mods, after carefully reading the rules I am under the assumption that this is okay but if it is not please tell me and I will delete this section.)

The more I like the character, the better quantity and/or quality I'm willing to part with for it. And also, once the trade is complete you give me full rights to every aspect of the character.

Here are some things that I like when it comes to OCs:

*Simple designs (if it's more complex than Mega man X, for example, I probably won't be able to draw it.)

*I like robots more than I like anthros/animals/aliens, and I like THOSE more than I like humans or humanoids. (I LOVE robots!!!!! Especially Mega man characters, I am almost guaranteed to accept Mega man OCs.) However, I'm willing to consider any species, both original and fan character.

*If a character has a good ref, that helps! Best case scenario is front and back, flat colours, but again I'm willing to consider any quality ref

*The character has to have a visual ref though, and I heavily prefer drawn things over things made in Doll makers.

Whenever we come to an agreement (and if we don't, no worries, I don't foe easily) send me a trade for the pets you want. If the character is REALLY really good I might be willing to trade you pets from my locked groups (excluding my collections and hoards, those are NFT under any circumstances.)

Also, bumping isn't required but it could help me be more willing to part with higher qualities/quantities. I don't really have any set art-to-pets conversion ratio or anything, I will simply be going off of A) My limited knowledge of demand, B) Rarity and dates, and C) how much I personally value the pet. I am willing to negotiate. I'd also prefer it if you didn't ask for C$.

Sorry this is so long!!! I am a very talkative person sometimes. If you have any questions about what I've got typed here please message me.
nechojak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤WL PETS FOR OCs❤ (COPPA friendly!)

Postby nechojak » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:04 pm

Hello! I am looking to to get my hands on some adoptable OCs! I love having characters a lot. So, here's what I'm thinking.

Send me a message with links to the character(s) you are interested in trading. From there we can discuss what pet(s) you want in exchange for the character. How much I value a character will have more to do with design and how easy it will be for me to draw over how well the character has already been drawn, so don't worry if you aren't good at drawing.

For COPPA users, my DeviantART is listed under my "My Website" section. You can send me a Note on there if you have a DeviantART account. (To the mods, after carefully reading the rules I am under the assumption that this is okay but if it is not please tell me and I will delete this section.)

The more I like the character, the better quantity and/or quality I'm willing to part with for it. And also, once the trade is complete you give me full rights to every aspect of the character.

*Simple designs (if it's more complex than Mega man X, for example, I probably won't be able to draw it.)

*I like robots more than I like anthros/animals/aliens, and I like THOSE more than I like humans or humanoids. (I LOVE robots!!!!! Especially Mega man characters, I am almost guaranteed to accept Mega man OCs.) However, I'm willing to consider any species, both original and fan character.

*If a character has a good ref, that helps! Best case scenario is front and back, flat colours, but again I'm willing to consider any quality ref

*The character has to have a visual ref though, and I heavily prefer drawn things over things made in Doll makers.

Whenever we come to an agreement (and if we don't, no worries, I don't foe easily) send me a trade for the pets you want. If the character is REALLY really good I might be willing to trade you pets from my locked groups (excluding my collections and hoards, those are NFT under any circumstances.)

Also, bumping isn't required but it could help me be more willing to part with higher qualities/quantities. I don't really have any set art-to-pets conversion ratio or anything, I will simply be going off of A) My limited knowledge of demand, B) Rarity and dates, and C) how much I personally value the pet. I am willing to negotiate. I'd also prefer it if you didn't ask for C$.

Sorry this is so long!!! I am a very talkative person sometimes. If you have any questions about what I've got typed here please message me.
nechojak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤WL PETS FOR OCs❤ (COPPA friendly!)

Postby polaris ❦ » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:05 pm

bump
id love to offer an oc to you :3
my boo <3

My main sona and my son <33 art- quailsoup on DA

artfight[/i]
polaris ❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❤MY WL PETS FOR YOUR OCs❤ (COPPA friendly!)

Postby nechojak » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:07 pm

nechojak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❤MY PETS FOR YOUR OCs❤ (COPPA friendly!)

Postby nechojak » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:42 pm

nechojak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❤MY PETS FOR YOUR OCs❤ (COPPA friendly!)

Postby nechojak » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:43 pm

nechojak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me