Trying to collect all missing pets - TRADES!!!!

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: Trying to collect Christmas event pets - TRADES!!!!

Postby ~Alannah~ » Sun May 12, 2024 2:15 am

~Alannah~ wrote:
~Alannah~ wrote:
~Alannah~ wrote:Looking for trades!

Also decided to try collect the staff pets I missed too, but really I'd be happy with any trades!!

Thanks 😊
~Alannah~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Alannah~ » Mon May 13, 2024 6:21 pm

Trades?
~Alannah~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Alannah~ » Mon May 13, 2024 11:50 pm

Anyone willing to do trades? 😊
~Alannah~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trying to collect all missing pets - TRADES!!!!

Postby ~Alannah~ » Tue May 14, 2024 10:39 pm

Trying to collect A LOT of missing pets from all the years I've been offline, I'm still going through and adding stuff to my wishlist but I've added quite a bit of stuff now and it almost seems impossible to catch up πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

But I'd like to give it a go anyway, if anyone would like to do any trades at all I'm completely open to all offers!

Thank you to everyone who has already done trades with me, I've caught up quite a bit on my Christmas Advents now!! ❀️

Edit: I also want to apologise in advance if I do any unfair trades! I'm currently in the process of trying to relearn how to do good trades, so if I do anything questionable feel free to just edit the trade 😊
~Alannah~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Alannah~ » Wed May 15, 2024 3:26 am

~Alannah~ wrote:Trying to collect A LOT of missing pets from all the years I've been offline, I'm still going through and adding stuff to my wishlist but I've added quite a bit of stuff now and it almost seems impossible to catch up πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

But I'd like to give it a go anyway, if anyone would like to do any trades at all I'm completely open to all offers!

Thank you to everyone who has already done trades with me, I've caught up quite a bit on my Christmas Advents now!! ❀️

Edit: I also want to apologise in advance if I do any unfair trades! I'm currently in the process of trying to relearn how to do good trades, so if I do anything questionable feel free to just edit the trade 😊
~Alannah~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Alannah~ » Wed May 15, 2024 1:56 pm

~Alannah~ wrote:
~Alannah~ wrote:Trying to collect A LOT of missing pets from all the years I've been offline, I'm still going through and adding stuff to my wishlist but I've added quite a bit of stuff now and it almost seems impossible to catch up πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

~Alannah~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Alannah~ » Wed May 15, 2024 3:33 pm

~Alannah~ wrote:
~Alannah~ wrote:

~Alannah~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Alannah~ » Wed May 15, 2024 7:34 pm

Bump
~Alannah~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Alannah~ » Wed May 15, 2024 8:56 pm

Bump
~Alannah~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me