My Characters! No posting please ^^

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

My Characters! No posting please ^^

Postby DogLife. » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:43 pm

Torak_and_Wolf/DogLife.'s Adopts and characters!

This is a thread where I will post all my characters in groups together. I have adopted Mini Wolves and Stuffalynns collected characters from adopt centres. And here they all are!

Table Of Contents wrote:My Mini Wolves
My Stuffalynns
Aliya
Jayfeather
Roxanne (Roxey)
My Sled Pups
My Chibi Wolfys
Faith
Hope and Suki!
Whisper
Dalikatia

Last edited by DogLife. on Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:52 am, edited 6 times in total.

┌──────────────┐
Coding Art Credit Avatar Credit
My Viscets Gypsy Viscets link

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
Hi! My names DogLife., and I'm your
average girl here! I love dogs,
swimming, coding and reading.
I am mainly here for the Viscets,
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Mini Wolves!

Postby DogLife. » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:56 pm

Name; Glimmer
Mum of three currently
Mate; Blaze

Name; Blaze
Dad of three currently
Mate; Glimmer

Name; Splash
Son of Blaze and Glimmer
Mate; none currently

Name; Mist
Daughter of Glimmer and Blaze
Mate; none currently

Name; Amber
Daughter of Glimmer and Blaze
Mate; none currently

┌──────────────┐

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Stuffalynns!

Postby DogLife. » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:58 pm

Info

Name: Sunset
    Owner: ME!
    Life Charm: stars
    Sire: unknown
    Dam: unknown

Genes

Stuffing Type - ioio
    Eye Shape - NObu
    Ear Shape - FLbu
    Tail Shape - WOca

Sunset is my first Stuffalynn and she was a custom. Stuffalynns are different to us as they cannot talk, only communicate by humming!

Info

Name: Charky
    Owner: DogLife.
    Life Charm: red checker
    Sire: unknown
    Dam: unknown

Genes

Stuffing Type - IOfd
    Eye Shape - NObb
    Ear Shape - FLfe
    Tail Shape - NTun
Last edited by DogLife. on Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:13 am, edited 4 times in total.

┌──────────────┐

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aliya

Postby DogLife. » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:59 pm

Name: Aliya Heart Magica
Species and/or specific breed: Aliya is a Long-haired Dalmation, the cutest breed ever! Her coat is tan and white.
Personality: Aliya is shy when she meets new people because she is often teased by the other dogs at her school. But when you get to know her she is funny and a real laugh to be around. If alone she also a bit a of a dare devil, jumping out of trees and so on! She is kind and soft around younger kids as well.
History/Background: I am a teenager of 13 years old and I go to a school for intelligent dogs in a town called Dalsdale. I was born in America in a town called Amber Dales but we moved to Dalsdale in England when I was 3. I didn't like planes at all at that time so I remember crying the whole way to England. My mum is called Alice and my dad is called Copper. I sadly have no siblings or really good friends so I am often alone at home while my dad is flying people on holiday. Yep, he is a pilot. And my mum is a nurse in the local hospital. So I spend many of my days in the house or outside in our garden. My mum was the one who named me Aliya because she grew up in Hebrew where it means ascended. It is a cool name! My feather necklace and me, gosh we go back a long way! Read my story to find out why. This is all for now from Aliya so, bye!

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Likes: Aliya likes lots of things. Her favourite music is a soft romance song or gentle music like waves lapping against the sand. She also loves feathers and Bluetits, hence the feathers on her necklace and so on. She loves light, pastoral colours and chocolate. Lots of chocolate. All chocolate. Especially milk chocolate chip cookies! They are her favourites! Aliya loves the spring and summer seasons the most because of the heat and the colours. The cherry blossom trees are the most beautiful in spring any way. And give this girl a good book, art stuff to do or cooking bits and bobs and you have a happy lass!
Dislikes: Aliya hates rock music more than anything else in the whole world! Whenever she hears some she will run far far away! Holly bushes are another personal hate of Aliya's. They are so sharp and show none of the world's beauty. Then there are balls. Cricket, baseball's and football's the most. Sport does not appeal to our Lassie. Then there are any, and I mean ANY bugs. At all, the lot. Shepards pie is her LEAST favourite food, as is lettuce. Ick!

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Fears:
Hard balls (football's, cricket balls, baseball's ect): Aliya is really scared of balls, ALL balls but tennis balls (they are good to chew). She has been ever since she was hit in the eye at the age of seven at a cricket game. Aliya had a black eye for weeks!
Rocks: little pebbles and big slabs can really hurt you know. Especially when you fall over and cut your chin on a sharp slab like poor Aliya!
The dark/night: being the shy gal in the school can be pretty rough. So at night, if Aliya can help it, she is inside. Cause you never know when bullies will come to call with spray cans and plastic spiders!
Spiders: Okay, lots of girls are scared of spiders. No real reason needed here!
Ghosts: if you can help it, please keep the ghost stories and Halloween tales away from our shy lass. Aliya is utterly convinced that she has a phobia called Ghostalia. She has all the symptoms, but she did make them up herself!
Talents: Aliya is a very talented Dalmatian. She is top dog in art, literally! Our girl is brilliant at painting, still life, sketching, sculpting. You name it, Aliya can totally do it! Our lass is also fabulous at cooking any main meal you can think of! Dancing is NOT her talent at all, nor acting, but her voice is collected and beautiful!
Achievements: Aliya has a few gold medals in art events but that is all the medals she has. She considers making her first pasta meal alone at the age of eight an achievement. And there is the time she ACTUALLY caught a cricket ball!

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Description of Aliya (for fun!): Aliya Heart Magica has the softest white and tan Dalmatian coat you could ever hope to find. With her sparking blue eyes like sapphires, she charms you so easily. Her soft Bluetit feather necklace does not do her fur justice, but it is dainty, like Aliya. Her blue and black paws are so smooth. This lass is gorgeous all the way!
Birth certificate!
Birth certificate!
Name: Aliya Heart Magica
Date: 24th August 2001
Time: 12:30 pm
Species: Dog
Breed: long haired Dalmatian
Hospice: Amber Dales Maternity Hospice
Mother: Alice May Magica
Madden name: Mayday
Mothers occupation: Nurse
Father: Copper Edward Magica
Fathers occupation: pilot
Signed: Diana Fildson

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Short story (506 words):

Aliya stretched her paws out in front of her lazily as she lay in the garden. She had been steadily drawing a picture of a Japanese Cherry Blossom tree for the past hour or so. The outline was finally finished, and in the fading sunlight, the tree was sharp black against the delicate reds, pinks and oranges. Beautiful. Perfect. Aliya stood for the first time in that hour to fetch her camera. She knew better than to stay outside when it was dark. With her camera clenched tightly in her paws, she took half a dozen shots, and then collected her art supplies to go into the house.

As usual it was very quiet as her mum, Alice, was doing a night shift at the hospital, and her dad, Copper, was out flying a pack of dogs out to Australia. He would not be back for a week. Aliya’s paws hovered over a stack of take away brochures, but decided against it. Instead she pulled a packet of pasta out of the cupboard, followed by a tin of tomato sauce, then a packet of mincemeat. There was some odd sense of peace that came from making bolognaise by yourself in a silent house. While the pasta was boiling carefully in a delicious Dominican tomato sauce, and the mince cooking properly in a frying pan, she cut away slices of crusty bread, and buttered it with her own special paste of home grown garlic. When finished, she sat to eat.

As Aliya ate she felt her feather necklace bob against her chest. It took her back to that sweet summer’s day where a family of Bluetits had nested in the cherry blossom tree outside. At the age of five she had sat and watched them for hours each day often leaving them bird seed and bread crumbs. One day the birds left, and young Aliya had been devastated. But she found two of their beautiful feathers on the ground. She took them to her mum, and with her help, changed them into a gorgeous necklace on a dainty piece of string mated with two beads. Aliya clutched his necklace, right now, re-living that happy day.

Aliya finished her meal happily and cleared away the pots, pans, plates and cutlery quickly. She spooned the portion for her mum into a container and left it in the microwave to be heated up when she got home. Aliya then retreated to her room where her paints were calling her. Pulling on her soft blue Beats headphones tuned into romantic music, she lay on her belly to finish her art. She loved the way the red, pink and orange watercolours ran together to create the perfect sunset, and it did not seem surreal. The dark tree still held the beauty that she had drawn it for. The grass was a pale grey and white clouds looked so real that you could almost touch them. The brush was soft in Aliya’s focused, clenched paw. And she sighed contentedly. This was her world!

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Star sign: Vigro

The cool, calm, clarity that this sign exudes is why the symbol of the Maiden was chosen. Virgo people are mild mannered on the surface, but underneath there is a flurry of activity. Their minds are never quiet; always thinking, calculating, assessing. They loves making something out of nothing, nurturing and growing small things. They tend to be extremely detail oriented and particularly like producing something that is not only useful, but beautiful and skillful.

Virgo don’t mind being alone as long as they know that they are appreciated and needed. They are sympathetic listeners, and are ready to help out those in need. Their good nature often makes them easy to take advantage of, and often they end up taking on more jobs and tasks than they should. This sign would do well to carefully consider the situation and the task before agreeing to take it on.

Virgo is an Earth sign which means that they love making something from the land with their own hands. They do not tend to be loud or bossy, but are brilliant strategists and an asset to any team. Very often they will overburden themselves and take on more than they should, which makes their work suffer.

Virgo have a heart for their fellow man. They are kind, patient and love to laugh. They are not loud ‘look at me’ signs, but rather prefer to be the strong, silent type. They are creative thinkers and true family oriented people.

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Art: Image
By bwsweetpea
Last edited by DogLife. on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

┌──────────────┐

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jayfeather

Postby DogLife. » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:59 pm

Res

┌──────────────┐

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Roxanne (Roxey)

Postby DogLife. » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:00 pm

Res

┌──────────────┐

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Sled Pups

Postby DogLife. » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:01 pm

-----------------------------------
First Pup wrote:Ice!

Name: Ice
Cookie and Muddi's pup

Dress Ups!

Second Pup wrote:Frost!

Name: Frost
Snowfall and Patch's pup.

Dress Ups!

Third Pup wrote:Suggs!

Sled Pup: Suggs
Description: female

Dress Ups!

Fourth Pup wrote:Caramel! (Carrie)

Sled Pup: Caramel (Carrie)
Description: female
Suggs and Jasper's pup.

Dress Ups!

Last edited by DogLife. on Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:40 pm, edited 6 times in total.

┌──────────────┐

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Chibi Wolfys!

Postby DogLife. » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:59 am

Name: Dazzle
BFF: Shimmer
Likes: Rocking, chilling with Shimmer her BFF and cookies!
Dislikes: Party poppers, rude people, rain
Personality: Well, durh! I am utterly rude to rude people, sarcastic, but friendly sometimes! And then only to Shimmer!~Dazzle

Name:Shimmer
BFF: Dazzle
Dislikes: To hot weather, football and bullies
Personality:I guess you can call me calm and well mannered compared to Daz, but hay I have my flaws. Like I am totally shy and can never think of epic comebacks!~Shimmer

┌──────────────┐

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Faith

Postby DogLife. » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:45 am

Character Information!

The Basics!

Name: Faith

Personality:

Faith is a head strong, wild character. She never listens to what she is told, and always does things her way! The has never been a time that Faith actually listened to someone, all she ever does is rebel, against EVERYONE! She is not just rude and moody though, Faith is actually very smart, and kind. She has a younger sister called Champi, and she cares for her with all her heart! She is a music loving animal, with a strong passion for songs, dancing and becoming a DJ is hr biggest (and widest) dream. Faith is a massive prankster as well, and this never works out, or gets her in the favor of anyone.

massive wip
Last edited by DogLife. on Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:12 am, edited 4 times in total.

┌──────────────┐

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hope and Suki!

Postby DogLife. » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:48 am

Basic information

Username: DogLife. is my cs user name, and I am proud to tell you that I am a dog lover. I could not live without their listening ears and soft eyes. I also adore music, hanging out with my friend, and adopting characters from different areas of this cool site. I am also a lover of swimming, and writing. The thing that plagues my day is... homework!

Kennel number: 58

Why do you want this character?: I have never adopted from here before, but I was interested to see what the pets here were like. As I scrolled down I saw the most adorable pets ever, I knew I had to try! I love the design, the colour scheme and the cute effect they have!

Where will you use it, and what will you use it for?: I have been planning to write a story about a group of my characters. I have one currently, called Aliya. I adopted her from Symphony. Another called Faith is in the works, and I am trying out for another two from Symphony. A group of six... would be perfect. I hope I can gain the three I am trying for...

Character information
Name:

Hope (mother)
I chose the name Hope for this beautiful girl because she has the markings titled Faith, Hope and Love. As I said before, I have a character in the works called Faith, so Hope seemed very fitting for our mother. And after what has happened to her in the past... it is no wonder that that is her name... because she needs lots...

Suki (child)
Suki finishes off her mum's markings, as her name in Japanese means Love. Suki is a special name to me. My best friend lemons. has a dog called Suki. When I lost my own dog Suggs, it was lemons. who comforted my and later, when she adopted her, Suki who let me be near the dogs that I love once again. So thanks, lemons. and Suki (Pookie Bear), for being there for me. I dedicate my little pup's name to your kindness.

Personality:
Hope

Hope has two sides to her personality. Mostly she is in the mode I like to call: The calm, loving mum side. There is a also: The wild, overprotective side. The calm side is the one that rules her world, this kindness spreads to nearly everyone, but there are a few exceptions. Hope's love for the world is contagious. You cannot meet her and not love her!

Hope loves everyone and everything in the world she lives on. She will gladly put her life on the line if it means saving the life of a fellow inhabitant. She is calm in all situations and very level headed. She is brave, yet never not headed or irrational. She is a loving creature. As an example of the love she shares with others, the best way I can think of is a story. Once, when she and Suki were on the run, she caught a rat. The smallest morsel, just enough for two weak dogs to feast upon. But on the way back to the shelter, she found an injured, mewling kitten. Hope could not leave the kitten behind, so she took her along. Giving the kitten the morsel of rat she was going to eat was risky. She may not have survived. The kitten was better within a week however, and she caught caught a thrush to thank the life saving Angel who had saved her life.

However, Hope is not just a sweet pooch you can bend to your tyrants will. She is a fighter and a survivor. Hope is extremely overprotective of her little girl Suki, and when she faces a foe, it only takes so much before it's all over. Her anger raises in three stages. Stage one is backing up to protect her daughter, and giving the for a warning look. If they ignore this, it leads to Stage two. In this stage she will begin to growl, and issue passionate threats. Stage three is rarely used, as Hope does not want to scare Suki. Stage three is a fight. But the extreme she will go to is nips and unleashing her claws.

All in all she is a kind, loving dog. The one thing she wants most in life is her daughter's safety. She is overprotective, yet calm and level headed, always there for you if you need help.

Suki

Is it just me in my opinion, but are the cute ones always the one who makes tones of mayhem and mischief in the world? This sums up our little Suki to a T. Sukes is crazy, and naughty to the bone, hot headed, a little feisty and a he'll of a lot of trouble. And with that boundless energy of hers, ma sure has a hard time keeping up!

The little pup is only 8 years old (I have a thing about giving my characters human ages) which in dog years is 1. Her mama is 2 in dog years. Anyway, she has a list as long as both your arms full of endlessly and perfectly preformed pranks! It is crazy what our twitchy and tiny friend can get up too behind her mum's turned back. As well as being a mischief maker of top quality, Sukes is a master mind in trouble. She never stops moving or plotting her next move, she is practically insane! She wriggle her way out of any situation with that hot head and sharp wit about her. I tell you, this one is a hand full.

But even our energetic friend has a soft side. Suki is easily scared by the dark and all its inhabitants. She shivers and quakes. Nothing but mams hug can calm her. And even when she is plaguing the world with her trouble making skills, she is still kind and sweet, always there for others, her golden heart full of love. She will never give up on you, no matter what. Your stuck with her, for life!

History:

The history, however, of these two calm loving dogs is a bleak one. Very few know who Suki's dad is, or her twin. Fewer still know the whole story, the story that keeps them both awake late into the night. For that past is so dark that both of them are even lucky to be alive. With a monster of a father like Suki's, it is no wonder why both these dogs cower away from the shadows sometimes.

It all started when Hope thought she had found a guy who would save her from the darkness. They dreamed, or at least Hope did, for a future for themselves together. But with his thuggish ways, it was not to be... Hope had twin pups with the love she had found. Suki was the runt, the smaller pup who nearly did not make it, not with her being so small. Hope was worried for her baby girl, for she knew her boy thought that girls were a low species. The little boy they called Tye, and he was the mirror image of his brutish father. When the pups were old enough to survive without ma, the father, Shadow, he pulled them apart. He left Hope to die alone and cold whist he tested to see what his pups were made of. Tye was strong and never gave up, a quality that his dad was very proud of. And what really made him proud was the way Tye let Suki know who was boss. One day Hope found a way free from the room of death, but gave herself away with a cry of anguish when she saw poor Suki. And when Shadow saw her, he went mad!

Hope and Shadow yelled at eachother, Shadow to Hope about her still breathing, Hope to Shadow about what her pups were facing! She was so mad it was unlike her but she launched herself at Shadow snarling with vengeance for her pup Suki, snarling at the pain he had made her experience. But being light and the worst fighter alive, Shadow pinned her down. It was all over, or so they all thought. As a young pup herself, Hope had saved the life of an owl whose wing was broken. And it seemed the owl was grateful for her kindness. Out of luck the owl knew deep in the roots of her feathers what the Angel needed help. With the owl attacking on one side, Hope on the other and Suki on his tail they managed to pin him down. The owl continued to protect Hope whist she and Suki escaped.

Likes, dislikes:

Hope

Stars - those twinkling lights in the sky make the world feel like a better place to be.
Cookies - who doesn't love biting into a soft warm cookie fresh from the oven?
Her daughter Suki - Her little ray of sunshine.
Her friends Faith, Dalikatia, Whisper and Aliya. - We all need friends, and Hope couldn't have asked for better ones when she has these gals.
Books - The feeling of being sucked into a book is one of Hope's favourites.
Drawing - A charcoal sketch to a pencil doodle, no matter what she draws with, Hope loves to draw.
Music - Listening to Music that matches her mood is good for Hope, it contents her.
Cherry Blossoms - Soft and delicate, a perfect tree for our delicate lass.
Chocolate - The creamy smoothness of chocolate cannot be matched. Galaxy is the best!
Love, Life, Hope and Peace - 4 of the most important qualifications for a happy life.

Dislikes

Her son - betrayal is harsh, especially when your son sides with your back stabbing boyfriend.
Her so called boyfriend - A creep who ruined her life, nothing else needed.
Shepherds Pie - She is just not sure of the stuff... it tastes weird.
Fish - lives in the sea, not on land. Comes from the sea, Hope won't eat it.
Treacle - Too sweet for her liking, not to her taste.
Bullies - They push you into the shadows and force you to stay there. They leave scars, mental ones. Shadow ruined her life in the same way.
Wars, Fighting and Pain - the world could do with a little less of this... and Hope wishes that it would go away.
Death - she doesn't really hate this as much, but Hope still wishes that she could save more lives from death.
The Dark - It dulls your senses and brings nightmares. Whats NOT to like?
Creepy Crawlies - it's bugs okay? They are creepy. Nothing else needed!

Suki

Her mum - She is always there for little Suki, and she loves her.
Her mums friends - She owes Fai, Dali, Wisp and Ali si much in thanks.
Lollipops - WHAT??!!?? They taste nice!
The colour blue - it gives off good vibes and helps calm her down.
Pranks - who doesn't like dumping a water balloon on someone's head whilst you laugh at them from a tree? Well, Suki definitely likes it!
Pasta - I think Suki is an Italian girl at heart. She loves pasta and pizza, whenever she gets some its the best thing she has ever eaten!
Peanut Butter Jelly Time! - It tastes nice and nutty, and Suki loves nuts. Nuttella is another of her personal favourites when it comes to spreads.
Pine trees - they let off a soothing element that reminds her of her mum, pine trees are very special to her.
Running - Suki loves running with the wind in her ears and her tongue looling out. The wind tastes good!

Dislikes

Spiders!!!!!!!! - KEEP THEM AWAY! I CANT STAND THEM. SUCH a drama queen!
Easter - Chocolate is good. But in her opinion of things, the resurrection of Jesus, not so much.
Poems - Lovey dovey and gross! Not Suki's thing at all!
Valentine's Day - See above.
Flying - She is afraid of hights!
Keeping Still - Sure, she does it. But she doesn't like it!
BoyFRIENDS - NO. JUST NO! DEFINITELY a drama queen!
Lemons - WWWWwwwwaaaaaayyyyyyyYYYYYYY to bitter!
Dad - Idiot. No one needs him.
Brother Tye - See above

Extras:

Fave Cs Pets:
Hope:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Suki:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Star Signs:
Hope:

22 November
Sagittarius - Image

Being a Sagittarius born on November 22nd, your most well known qualities include your sensitivity, willpower and nurturing nature. You are always looking out for your friends and family, which explains why you are so in-tune with their needs. These qualities are greatly appreciated by your loved ones, who have witnessed, on more than one occasion, your willingness to sacrifice for their happiness. In all aspects of life, you take the same dedication. You will work tirelessly to accomplish a goal that you feel is worthwhile.

Suki:

17 May
Taurus - Image

You have an earthy nature, and because of the practicality of your star sign, you can be thought of as a bit tight-fisted, but that is only because you are concerned about your financial security and that of your family. It’s true that you have a fear of change, but loved ones and work colleagues understand that you need to think before you leap into the abyss. When you take on a project, you give it a great deal of thought, focus completely on the task and won’t cut corners. You also dislike doing more than one thing at a time, but whatever you do is done properly.

Q&A with Hope and Suki!

Hope:

Q: We know lots about your past boyfriend, but do you think you will have another?

A: Ooooh, thats a hard one. I wouldn't mind having another boyfriend, as long as this one actually stays with me this time, and doesn't mind little Suki, the yeah. But its hard for something to go right again, especially after what we went through, me and Sukis that is!

Q: Do you like books? Whats your favourite?

A: Well, I am not the most bookish dog in the world, but tge Hunger Games trilogy captured my heart. I love them, especially when Katniss and Peeta find real happiness at the end. Those kind of dramatic books are the ones I like to read!

What about music? What type genre of music do you listen to?

I generally love to listen to Pop music, but not really fast and funky pop, some of those sower and calmer ones are my type, but She Wolf, that song is an exception!

What are your top 5 songs?

She Wolf - Sian
Half the world away - The Beatles
Somewhere only we know - Lilly Allen
Don't panic - Coldplay
Hello - Adele

Thanks Hope!

Suki

Do you ever wonder if you will see Tye again?

Sometimes. Okay, sometimes I even miss him! I know he was an idiot, and that he took after dad. I know I dislike him, but yet, I still love him. You know?

Are you bookish unlike your mum?

Books? No! I am not a fan of books at all. I don't like reading. But I do tell myself made up stories, because then I can choose the ending.

And your type of music is...?

R.O.C.K!!!!!!! I love the fast beats. Oh, I also love electronic music like Imagine Dragons do. They are my favourite band ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are your top 5 songs?

Radio Active - Imagine Dragons
It's Time - Imagine Dragons
Demons - Imagine Dragons
Warriors - Imagine Dragons
I Kissed A Girl - Katie Perry

Thanks Suki!

sseventss

I WANT TO SAY THANKS TO...

SabjeBammie - Thanks for giving me the chance to try out for this character by setting up PoL

SabjeBammie - For putting these beautiful girls up for adoption! And for their beautiful designs!

Mauston - Thanks for creating these lines!

┌──────────────┐

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.