Based on Click to view
Artist NoodleDOOT [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

andaluz sport horses v.2 - artist search - open

Postby NoodleDOOT » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:48 am

information!! wrote:Andaluz Sport Horses are a cross between the Andalusian and the Spanish Sport Horse. These horses have been bred
to combine their strength and agility to create the perfect showing champions. Andaluz's are extremely intelligent and elegant
horses, but are also known to have a fiery spirit. Their name is quite literally a combination of the two species, with andaluz
meaning "andalusian" in Spanish, and sport horse coming from their Spanish heritage.

These horses excel in endurance competitions such as cross country and show jumping, but are also capable of dressage
and harness pulling. Andaluz's also enjoy leisure riding as a way to bond between horse and rider. These sport horses can be
ridden either Western or English, but for showing purposes, will always be shown in English tack and attire.

Their heights can range anywhere from 14-16hh, with the average falling between 15-15.3hh. The most common
coat colors are the basic solids, but Andaluz's can have any coat color that has been discovered with the exception of mutations.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ --
resources !! wrote:rarity guide --- main thread

rules !! wrote:1. Please create a cover for any entries made.

2. A minimum of three entries is required with varying coats + markings with a maximum of ten. You do not need to have any prior experience, all skill levels are welcome to try out. c:

3. You must include a phenotype + genotype with any entries. If you are unsure, go ahead and send me or coaliev a message! We would be happy to help with genetics.

4. If accepted as an artist, please know that the minimum adopt requirement per month is 2. <3

5. Please use the form provided below when trying out.

Code: Select all
[b]I would like to be an artist![/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Any prior experience?:[/b]
[b]How active are you?:[/b]
[b]Why would you like to be an artist?:[/b]
[b]Anything else?:[/b]
NoodleDOOT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: andaluz sport horses v.2 - artist search - open

Postby TheKiwiKat » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:55 am

Mark
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4920312
Join fog mountain Yukons! If you join and get your first Yukon, dm me and I’ll offer a free slot from one of my studs/mares to help boost your herd! :)
TheKiwiKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me