Lemaire Channel Arabians: Staff Search by kaju

Based on Click to view
Artist kaju [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 47 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Lemaire Channel Arabians: Staff Search

Postby kaju » Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:48 am

Main | Staff Search | Foaling | Imports | Coat Guide | Store | Competitions | Archive | Clinic

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍

Welcome to the LCA artist search! This search is open and ongoing. We are currently looking for active full-time artists. Staff are encouraged to join the community discord server, which is still in progress. Though if you do not have discord, that's alright!

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]How extensive is your understanding of equine genetics?:[/b]
    [b]Are you willing to meet the requirements?:[/b]
    [b]Do you have previous adopt experience? If yes, please link some designs:[/b]

─ All entries are preferred to be under a cover of some kind and must include the application form provided above
    ─ Entrants should have some knowledge of horse genetics. If you do not have extensive knowledge, no worries!
    ─ Each entry should at least have a phenotype in the description
    ─ There is a two entry minimum, with a good design variety. The max number of entries is five
    ─ Line edits are permitted
    ─ If you would like constructive critique, please say so on your entry
    ─ Do not remove the "fake" sign or signature
    ─ Do not create designs for yourself on these lines. They are strictly to be used for applying as an artist
    ─ However, if you are accepted on the team, you may keep or allow others to claim your entries
kaju

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me