Fawnae Nursery Artist Search ❀ [Open] by Rotzalot

Based on Click to view
Artist Rotzalot [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Fawnae Nursery Artist Search ❀ [Open]

Postby Rotzalot » Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:35 am

This is what we call... FLAVOR TEXT!!- - ------------------ ✿ -------------------- - -

xxx‣ Fawnae [pronounced faw-nah] are a ruminant species of the Mammal kingdom hailing from the Cervidae family. Similiar in structure to a fallow deer, Fawnaes appear as lithe, slender deer with properties of the flora in their given environment. In contrast to its fallow counterpart, a Fawnae deer seems to vary in color and markings, differentiating themselves from the typical deer in the variety its flora-based genetics provide.

This is what we call... FLAVOR TEXT!!- - ------------------ ✿ -------------------- - -

Welcome to the Fawnae Nursery Artist Search! This page is open indefinitely for those who wish to try their hand at designing an unofficial Fawnae young. Please read the rules and guidelines before marking and/or creating an entry.

Once entries are considered, you'll receive a PM offering you a position as a Guest Artist. Guest Artists have a three adopt limit before being considered for a full-time artist position; whether or not you choose to come on full-time is up to you. Remember- you are not obligated to sign on!

xxxxxxxNursery Artist Search Rules

Please create your batch using our list of sample parents here. At this time, we do not allow non-orphaned entries to use Fawnaes not included within the doc. The reason we enforce this is to see each entrants' ability to work with the two Fawnae they are provided, and how well they meld the designs together. This is an invaluable asset we look for in all our nursery artists.

▸ Do not create covers for your entries.

▸ Do NOT remove the fake sign.

▸ Do NOT remove my signature.

▸ Please specify whether or not your fawn is an orphan or not. Since occasional orphans fawns crop up, we do look for those willing to make stand-alone designs on the fawn lines!

▸ There is no cap on how many entries you can make. However, a minimum of two entries must be made in order for you to be considered.

▸ Please provide a list of any and all edits you've made under each entry; each fawn must include their own clerly-distinct traits list.

▸ You are within your rights to deny a claim, but you may not charge a fee to have said design claimed. At this time, we request that users claim only one design per batch.

▸ Do not use this as a base to color in any pre-existing OC(s)/sona(s).

You may not pre-claim a design.
      If an artist is open to claims, you may not request to claim their design if you do not have the following:

xxxx▸ An MYO ticket; purchase must be verified and catalogued in the bank.
      xxxx▸ An MYO ticket that aligns with the design you are wishing to claim (you cannot request a claim if said design has traits of a higher rarer that exceeds your current ticket[s]).

Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me