[HAVEN] Artist Search (open!) by Adamented

Based on Click to view
Artist Adamented [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

[HAVEN] Artist Search (open!)

Postby Adamented » Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:15 am

┍───────────────────────────────────┑
ARTIST SEARCH
┕───────────────────────────────────┙
Main Thread || Rules || Map || Staff Applications || Lore || NPCs || Discord

Artist Rules
    » create at least 2-4 designs per month (can be any kind, nursery, adopt, custom, etc)
    (graphic artists need only be available as graphics are needed!)
    » designs should be genetically accurate, please run adopts by me before they're posted- you don't need to be well-versed in genetics and I'm glad to share my knowledge with you and write your genotypes for you!
    (if there are consistently no changes needed to your genotype, phenotype, or design, I will let you know that you no longer need to do this)
    » when making customs, litters, etc, please make a post on the archive if a player uses any items on their form
    » when making paid customs to avoid conflict, please always take payment up-front and hold onto your payment until the art is complete in case you need to refund it
    » you may make one custom a month as long as you have room for the character at your rank, this must be without edits unless you use items
    » you may request your custom from another artist if they are offering to do staff customs (please allow them up to a month to complete it), and may yourself offer to do staff customs but cannot charge for these (doing a custom for a custom is not considered "payment"!)
    (if you have a custom pending/in progress, please don't ask for another one until it's done)
    » if you're going to be absent for a while, please let me know
      Note,
      Staff are automatically entered into a monthly item raffle. Staff are also beholden to all the same rules as any other player, including regarding tasks and rank-ups.

Entry Rules
    » delete the cover image
    » do not change the background (you can hide the background folder to use a white background while drawing, remember to unhide it before posting)
    » do not delete any of the backgrounds
    » delete any lineart folders that you don't use
    (but be sure you don't accidentally delete the "kitten" lines for the lineart folder you do use, incase you want a kitten reference later!)
    » make any edits you please as long as you maintain the pose
    (if you want to 100% custom line your entry/entries, I advise lowering one of the base linearts' opacity and using it as a guide for style and pose- but do feel free to stylize!)
    » accessories are allowed but I ask that you provide a version of the image without any accessories as well
    (accessories don't count as edits and don't require items, they should always be in their own folder and not a permanent part of the edited lineart)
    » entries should be genetically accurate, if you need help you can reach out to me here or on discord
    » if you're accepted you will have a 1 month guest term, you'll be allowed to choose one of your entries to become a free custom with any edits it has
    (you can of course also choose to later make any other entries into customs, however you'll need the appropriate items for any edits for them)

» fill out the form on the Staff Applications thread and link it on your first entry
    » fill out the form below for every entry

Entry Form
Code: Select all
[center][color=#004080]
[b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Edits:[/b] (10% - minimal, 25% - minor, 50% - moderate, 75% - major, 100% - complete)
[b]Ref without accessories:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Phenotype:[/b] (description of expressed traits, ie: shorthair black self with low white)
[b]Genotype:[/b] (genetic code of traits, ie: aa/B-/C-/D-/E-/ii/L-/Xo-/w-)
[b]Application:[/b] (link to post on Staff Applications thread)
[b]All previous entries:[/b] (please link)
[/color][/center]

Make sure to post your entries in the "Artist Search Entries" Oekaki board!

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
          AdamAddie
          he / she / they

✦ ✦ ✦
          [ MY STUFF ]
          ImageImageImage
          discord: @adamented

[ LINKS ]
          ImageImage
Adamented

My pets