Re: | SFA Staff Search: OPEN! |

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:49 am

bump!

┌────────────────────────────┐

Hey its Rei! I have my commissions open! USD only!
I am ND and have a 9-5 job so I may be inactive
for periods of time! I'm more active on Discord (heyrei)!

└────────────────────────────┘
xxxxxxxx|c4c threadbreedingsdesign salesdesign poundsketchpage|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 • meet the artist • 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|KeldinesReturn • A Cat ARPG|

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:42 am

mark

𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰
𝑠𝘩𝑒/𝘩𝑒𝑟
═════
█████
─────

═════

───────────────────
hi! my name is shadow &
i am a dog enthusiast &
writer! artist, roleplayer.
pms open!!
═══════════
TH ✧ art ✧ link here ✧ ©
───────────────────

shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:10 am

UPDATE: With the posting of the main page, I decided to clean up this thread and update a few things to be easier to read and cohesive with the main adopt page. Also clarified that you do not have to draw both cats and dogs to put in artist entries! Just keep in mind if we have an influx of artists who only draw one of the two, it may be asked that you attempt to draw the other type of pet at some point when hired.

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:36 am

Bump!!

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:24 pm

[left]Username: ItsAsher0
Discord Username: newasher0

Previous Experience?:
• I'm currently a moderator for Meesks discord server
its new and we have around 50+ people. • I moderate dysos Attic (~4,300 participants)
On CS I moderate Pipteryx, Starlit Trails, and several others. ^^ Starlight trails is an arpg. I was also in a hellhorses arpg which unfortunately shut down.
Activity on CS:
Im very active each day. Preferably i stay on longer at night, but I check every day, several times, often on for hours or whenever I have the chance.
I'm personally planning on starting a UMA on my own once I fit it into my schedule after proper planning. Yet, I do plan on keeping focus on my roles lately due to not being in much of a rush to start it.

Why are you interested in this position?:
I recently restarted discord and CS about a year ago. I've been rejoining lots of communities.
I used to be pretty anti-social in and out of social media/websites/etc, until I was shown the friendly atmospheres of a few umas that it's a safe space and the community felt like family to me. I personally believe I have the stats for the role. I'm patient, I don't get easily angered and Im more focused on the issue than provoking the antagonist when someone is acting hostile. I respectfully answer questions when necessary/asked and keep up with updates, news, stature for events, etc. it's a moderators role to keep the community guidelines safe and remembered, CS guidelines known and followed, to answer questions and solve issues/confusion. I would say it's my job to make the experience as lighthearted, enjoyable, safe and comfortable space for all, and I successfully hold those traits and I enjoy to learn and discover more and more ways to be better than I was before at my role.
Last edited by ItsAsher0 on Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
𝐀𝐬𝐡𝟑𝐫 • BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 • PXL

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

Excuse me sir, there must be someone you've confused me for!

Image 𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴; 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘐𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 2, 𝘡𝘦𝘭𝘥𝘢 𝘉𝘖𝘛𝘞 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘖𝘛𝘒, 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦 +! 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴/𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘴: 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘛𝘩𝘦 100, 𝘋𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘰, + Image

ImageImageImageImageImage
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:51 am

Username: Griffin Torrens
Discord Username: griffintorrens

Previous Experience?: Ran a cat species with loose genetics. Am currently an artist for Beaumont Collies which are gentic based.
Activity on CS: Fairly Active? I am finishing up university but do adopts as my downtime activity so it can vary :>
Recent Design Work: Oekaki Gallery + DM me if you want to see some of my more recent linework of cats! About to post an entry too.
Design Terms of Service: tba - need to make one and will do it specifically for this if accepted.

Why are you interested in this position?: I loved this species a few years ago!! And while collies will still be my priority, I need more excuses to draw animals as well as colour them. Plus I really love learning genetics and this would give me motivation :D
May and June may be more busy for me (uni deadlines/moving house) but I am pretty good at getting things done in a timely manner.
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fairy king » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:28 pm

Username: Fairy King
Discord Username: .fairyking

Previous Experience?: I am currently an artist for Simas, (not genetics based) and have made lots of myos for Stars
Activity on CS: I am active every day and work on art at least 3 times a week!
Recent Design Work: my gallery!
Design Terms of Service: wip!

Why are you interested in this position?: I have always been interested in genetics, art, and animals, but I have reignited my passion for genetics in the last year and have been experimenting a lot with genetically accurate animals in my art! I’ve had a lot of fun with it, so I know I would enjoy making them for others to adopt! I’m still learning genotypes, but I know something like this will help me learn quickly!
fairy king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:03 pm

Username: Mythz
      Discord Username: mythz.

Previous Experience?: i was an artist for Rise back in the day, I'm currently an artist and admin for Stars. I own Cohors Setters and have also been a GA for Beaumont Collies. I was an artist in the original SFA and have been an artist in a few other closed species over the years.
      Activity on CS: I'm active on CS pretty much every day (morning/evening mostly, but for AEST), but my availability for drawing is somewhat limited depending on my work schedule. I usually have 1-2 days a week I can dedicate to some art.
      Recent Design Work: my oekaki gallery or toyhouse have examples of my designs
      Design Terms of Service: xx

Why are you interested in this position?: I was an artist for the first version of SFA and also was a member of SCS back in the day, and both still have a place in my heart haha. I would love some more reasons to develop my art as well since I usually stick mostly to designs (stars) over actually drawing. I'd also love the opportunity to work with genetics more closely.
Last edited by Mythz on Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:47 am

Username: conversett
Discord Username: conversett

Previous Experience?: I was previously an archivist for SFA before the reopening, I also have been an archivist for a horse adopt group on CS in the past. I apologize because I cannot remember the name of the horse group since it’s been a good couple of years. I also forgot to mentioned that I helped a HARPG admin team on DA to get them caught up on their archives! The group is called Canadian Donstruppers (I don’t have a staff position there, just wanted to help out)
Activity on CS: I have not been active on CS since SFA went on a long hiatus and basically closed up shop. The group was the only thing keeping me on CS at that point honestly. Now that I’ve heard it’s reopening, I’ll most definitely be more active on CS and around the SFA threads in particular. I’m excited to see where the group will lead to and what fun characters it will bring!

Why are you interested in this position?: I love archiving! It’s organized, straight forward, and I can bop along to some music while I power through it. The feeling of accomplishment when looking back at all the characters that I just added to the archives is also very rewarding. Like a simple task that you can see a lot of progress on. It’s satisfying. Also, depending on the information added in the archives, it can be interesting to go back and look at statistics, such as which breeds are popular, etc. The other part of why I’m interested in the position, is that I adore SFA! I want to help support the group as much as I can!
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:10 am

Small Update for those who are applying!!

We are currently working on a public discord setup and while there's no set release date currently, we do know we will send out position offers to forms we want to accept closer to the setup being complete. However this means your form has to be completed in order to be considered! For artists this includes minimum entries as well as a ToS linked in your forms.

For any we decide to not send an offer to, we are happy to provide a reason or constructive critique, but know it's likely nothing personal as we try to include all staff in the hiring process at the current moment.

Make sure you are ready for the position you're applying for and have time to dedicate to it, especially so for non artist positions. Real life of course takes priority, it moreso means between other projects or groups you have time to do what is asked for SFA as well.

That's all! If anyone has any questions let me know here or privately <3 thank you all so much for the interest it truly means the world.

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery