-=-Forest Stalkers Artist Try-outs-=- by LostHope

Based on Click to view
Artist LostHope [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

-=-Forest Stalkers Artist Try-outs-=-

Postby LostHope » Wed May 04, 2016 8:06 am

Welcome to the artist try-outs fro Forest Stalkers! Please read over the information before trying out. As such, the prizes are artist and guest artist positions are Forest Stalkers Adopts.

Check out the main thread!

What are Forest Stalkers?
Forest stalkers are large, fox-like creatures that roam the forests protecting them. They possess slight magical powers that they use to regrow damage to the plants and fight forest fires. Because of this, the areas they live in thrive and flourish. Their fur, long and thick, only come in naturally occurring color. At least, for the most part. They have markings along their bodies that match the colors of their eyes, though scarce in number. Most common markings are around the eyes, on the feet, tail, and ears. Though, they can be on any part of the body. Most forest stalkers grow long, backwards sweeping horns, though on very rare occasions they are born without them. The horns start small and fracture into a second smaller set upon reaching juvenile age, and a third once reaching adulthood. Forest Stalkers live for many years, and as they progress in age, their horns can grow moss and other plants like vines.

Rules:
- You may make up to 5 entries, and are encouraged to. Please make a cover if making multiple entries ^_^
- You may not keep the designs submitted, nor can you take these off-site.
- These are artist try-outs and have no end date. (I know not really a rule)
ImageImageImage
LostHope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -=-Forest Stalkers Artist Try-outs-=-

Postby That1Idiot » Mon May 09, 2016 8:38 am

Entered :D
๐‘€๐‘œ๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’œ๐’น๐‘œ๐“…๐“‰๐“ˆ โ™ก ๐ธ๐ฟ ๐’œ๐’น๐‘œ๐“…๐“‰๐“ˆ โ™ก ๐’ฆ๐‘œ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐’œ๐’น๐‘œ๐“…๐“‰๐“ˆ โ™ก ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“‹๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’œ๐“‡๐“‰ โ™ก ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐’ถ ๐’œ๐’น๐‘œ๐“…๐“‰๐“ˆ โ™ก ๐‘€๐“Ž ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘œ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ โ™ก ส†ษฉศตำ„ โ™ก ส†ษฉศตำ„ โ™ก ส†ษฉศตำ„ โ™ก ส†ษฉศตำ„ โ™ก ส†ษฉศตำ„ โ™ก ส†ษฉศตำ„ โ™ก ส†ษฉศตำ„ โ™ก ส†ษฉศตำ„ โ™ก ส†ษฉศตำ„ โ™ก ส†ษฉศตำ„

โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜
โ•ญxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฎ
Heya! The person sitting behind the screen
is really friendly, promise! Send them Pms!
โ•ฐxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฏ
โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜
โ•ญxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฎ
A bit about myself..? So, I ride horses, love to write
and read, volunteer at several animal shelters, and
am to socially awkward for my own good.
โ•ฐxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฏ
That1Idiot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups