Based on Click to view
Artist Tatangi [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Wind Reaper V.3 Artist Search [OPEN] [Monthly Raffle]

Postby Tatangi » Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:11 am

โœฆ ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹? - - - - - - - - - -
    Wind Reapers are a species of dragon that inhabit high ground, most
    commonly seen on mountain peaks. Their long, thin body allows them to
    maneuver steep slopes and jagged cliffs with ease. With their strong back
    legs, they can easily climb trees and make amazing leaps. Although they
    are unable to fly, their light body weight allows them to glide, with help
    from their high jumps and long tails. Their tails are very flexible, helping
    them climb and glide.
    Despite their appearance, most Reapers are relatively timid and shy. They
    are loners, however occasionally enjoy a friends company. They mate for
    life due to their lack of trust for others, and can live for up to 30 years.

The community is based around rewarding owners for roleplaying, artwork,
    writing, and participating in the Cliff Racing event. Through these
    activities, you can earn various vouchers to for MYOs, Breeding and
    For traits to be added to your already existing Wind Reaper.

Marking the main thread is required for adopting any Wind Reaper
โœฆ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹ - - - - - - - - - -
OWNER / Tatangi ---- CREATOR----------- Archivist ------ Racing Admin
Image ---Image ---Image ---Image

โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹
1. Wind Reapers should be kept to ChickenSmoothie
2. Credit SilverSamurai for the Creation of this Species
3. Storing offsite is allowed, but it must link back to this thread.
4. No limit to the number of WRs you can own.
5. Wind Reapers can not be sold.
6. Wind Reapers Can be traded for others.
7. MYOs, RUs, and Customs can be traded within the community.
8. Roleplay is allowed and encouraged, affiliated ones will be listed under "affiliates".
9. You are required to post your username on this main thread before adopting.
10. Make sure to fill out all applications properly.

Support Wind Reapers!
Become an Affiliate
Wind Reapers Stamp
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4884310][img]https://i.imgur.com/g2XGfMm.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:21 am, edited 12 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wind Reaper V.3 Artist Search [OPEN]

Postby Tatangi » Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:11 am

What do I do?
    1. Make a reaper without any limits! This could be incredible line edits, beautiful markings, whatever your heart desires! To encourage it, this "unlimited" artist entry can be approved to be an official Wind Reaper. Think of it as a custom to show me what you've got as an artist for this species.
    2. As much as I want to encourage your freedom with your entry, please consider the anatomy of a Wind Reaper. It should still resemble a Wind Reaper. In fact, please make sure that the base is used in your entry! You can, however, color-in your entry once it is complete to show a custom lined option to showcase your art style.
    3. If you wish for this reaper to be considered for your Artist MYO Custom, please mention that in the post. If you are selected as an artist, it will be approved in the process.
    4. Make sure that you mention what kind of artist you wish to be in your entry post. For Visuals Artists, include an okekai drawing of something like a Wind Reaper banner, or gift lines. For Event Artists, please make sure to include a custom lined sketch in your entry (can be hidden if you add me to the oekaki so I can look at it).
    5. Do not remove the badge until your Wind Reaper is approved! The badge can be moved as to not block your entry, but it has to be visible until you have received Artist Approval.
    6. If your entry is rejected, feel free to submit a new entry after the 30 day waiting period.

Artist Benefits
    As an Artist for the Wind Reaper Species, you get a few benefits that I want to go over! First, you get to claim special vouchers for completing work for the Wind Reaper Species. This helps you create MYOs and even gives you some extra vouchers you can trade or sell within the community. Next we have the monthly staff raffle that also awards vouchers! Finally, we have the Monthly MYO that gives you an easier way of getting those rare trait wind reaper MYOs! Artists that do special event Wind Reapers are given 100C$ for their trouble. Special Event Wind Reapers are requested by me, and they are usually on custom lines. They are reserved for milestones such as the 100th Wind Reaper, and the Holiday Wind Reaper we offer once a year.

aug. 2023 - New Monthly Uncommon MYO Perk Added
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:12 am

Artist Vouchers
    Artists are allowed to claim vouchers for the work. That's right, you can get rewards for simply making adopts or visuals for the species! Isn't that crazy? Well, it's just my way of trying to reward you all for doing a great job. Let's get into what you can get and how you can get them.

MYO Vouchers
    > Create 10 Adopts (1 per 10 adopts)
    > Create 3 Gift Lines (1 per 3 lines)
    > Create 3 Visuals (1 per 3 visuals)

As a Main or Event artist, you can claim 1 MYO per 10 adopts that you create for the community. As a Visuals Artist, you can claim 1 MYO Voucher for every 3 Visual Aids you create for our community (banners, Thread decoration, etc...) and any artist who creates at least 3 gift lines for the community to use can claim 1 MYO voucher as well. There is no limit to the number of times you can claim these vouchers, and remember that MYO Vouchers can be traded to other members of the community as well. This is just an added perk as an artist!

Trait Vouchers
    > Get a new trait approved (+1 Trait Voucher)
    > Gift Wind Reaper Artwork w/color to a member of the community (+1 Trait Voucher per artwork)
    > Win the monthly raffle (5 are raffled off)
Last edited by Tatangi on Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:12 am

Currently Requested Visuals
    These are the current requested visuals that visual artists can apply for. Sketches will need to be made in advance when requesting to do these. Remember, three of these completed can get you an MYO Voucher! If you wish to apply for one of these, or multiple, simply make a post here that shows your sketches and I will contact you. By posting here on this thread, it shows other artists that it has possibly been claimed and prevents confusion.
    > Wind Reaper Banner for Main Thread
    > Wind Reaper Banner for the Cliff Racing Thread
    > Wind Reaper Banner for the Nursery
    > Banner for the Fanclub
    > Banner for the Archive Thread
    > Trophy Images for the Races (1st place, 2nd place and Third)
    > Race Qualifier Ribbon
    > Wind Reaper Avatar for Staff
    > "Approved" Banner
    > News Banner
    > Affiliated Roleplay Banner or Stamp
    > Race Results Banner
Last edited by Tatangi on Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:42 am

Res for Visual Codes
Last edited by Tatangi on Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:42 am

Frequently Asked Questions

There's no such thing as a bad question, and so I encourage you all to ask them! As I answer questions, I will post them here so that hopefully if others have the same question, it can be answered quickly! You can either ask on this thread or you can PM me.

"Is there a Discord?"
      At this time there is not. I don't really know if I want to set up a discord, but if a community member does that would be fine. I just want to make sure that all rules are being followed, so at this time the answer is: No, not an official one.
    "What happens if no one applies for an adopt?
      The adopts become First Come First Serve when the deadline for adoption has passed. That means the first person, including you as an artist, can fill out the application and post it to claim any unadopted Wind Reaper that has a past adoption date and no applications.
    "How long do we have to judge an Adopt?"
      If you set an adoption deadline and can't judge at that time or have forgotten about it, there is a grace period of one week before another judge takes over. Now this is for adoptions that have applications, and remember that applications posted after the deadline are not allowed to be included in the judging process unless the new judge gives an extension window for applications.
    "How many Artist Search Entries am I allowed to make?"
      At this time, entries are limited to three a month. That gives us enough time to go through entries and approve or decline them. If you receive no answer within a month, feel free to post another entry.
    "What happens if my Entry is denied?"
      If your Artist Entry is rejected, fear not! You can re-apply to be an artist in 30 days. This gives you the chance to show you've improved as an artist, and doesn't close the door forever for being a Wind Reaper artist. Once you are approved, you can go back and claim any entry of your own making as an official MYO, or simply make another one using the customs thread.
    "How do HMs and RUs work?"
      You are allowed to give a Max of 5 Honorable Mentions per Adoption. Now, this doesn't mean you have to give them away, they are only for applications that impressed you but didn't win. If you only give out one, two or none then that is up to you! When it comes to RUs, you have a max of three that you can hand out. This, again, is up to you! RUs will get a Wind Reaper with the same traits as the adopted Wind Reaper they applied for and didn't get. I recommend using the same lines and just recoloring it!
    "What if I have a question that isn't answered here?
      Feel free to post a question as a response to this thread or on the main thread. If you don't want to make a post, simply message me directly and I can try to answer as quickly as possible.
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:38 am

Monthly Staff Raffle
Every month we hold a raffle for each department of our staff as a thank you for their hard work. We raffle of 5 Trait Vouchers, 2 Breeding Vouchers, and 1 Training Voucher that can be used, sold or traded by the staff member that wins them. Each department gets their own raffle, so there are a total of 15 Trait Vouchers, 6 Breeding Vouchers, and 2 Training Vouchers to be given away each month. If you are interested in joining our staff, please visit the job listings post.

ARTISTS
> Main Artist - OPEN
> Main Artist - OPEN
> Main Artist - OPEN
> Main Artist - OPEN
> Event Artist - OPEN
> Event Artist - OPEN
> Visuals Artist - OPEN
> Visuals Artist - OPEN
Moderators
> MYO Approval Mod - OPEN
> Training Approval Mod - OPEN
> Training Approval Mod - OPEN
> Racing Mod - OPEN
> Fanclub Mod - OPEN
ADMINS
> Main Thread Admin - OPEN
> Adoption Admin - OPEN
> Adoption Admin - OPEN
> Archivist - crexmii
> Archivist - OPEN
> Archivist - OPEN
> Racing Admin - ylesia
> Fanclub Admin - OPEN

Adoption Post Code

Each adoption should have this code filled out and posted as their first post for adoption. This helps keep everything organized and easy to read for archivists and other staff members that need this kind of information. Once you have adopted our your Wind Reaper, please make a No Background version of the adopt as a color-in, with a adoption page linked png image in the post.

Code: Select all
[center][size=200]๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ[/size]
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4884310]๐€๐๐จ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฌ[/url] | [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4889753&p=142708114#p142708114]๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ[/url] | [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4884833&p=142534603#p142534580]๐‘๐š๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ [/url] | [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=4887802&p=142651984#p142651387]๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ[/url] | [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=4884841]๐€๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก[/url] | [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4884310&p=142518193#p142518730]๐€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ[/url] | [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=4885210]๐‚๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ[/url] | [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4888225&hilit#p142664041]๐€๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐ž[/url][/center]

[left][size=150]โœฆ[/size][size=200]What are Wind Reapers?[/size] - - - - - - - - - -
[quote][list]Wind Reapers are a species of dragon that inhabit high ground, most
commonly seen on mountain peaks. Their long, thin body allows them to
maneuver steep slopes and jagged cliffs with ease. With their strong back
legs, they can easily climb trees and make amazing leaps. Although they
are unable to fly, their light body weight allows them to glide, with help
from their high jumps and long tails. Their tails are very flexible, helping
them climb and glide.
Despite their appearance, most Reapers are relatively timid and shy. They
are loners, however occasionally enjoy a friends company. They mate for
life due to their lack of trust for others, and can live for up to 30 years.[/list][/quote][/left]
[size=150] Wind Reaper #0 Info[/size]
[quote][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Size:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Adoption Date:[/b]
[b]Edits:[/b] [/quote]
 [center][size=200][i]Adoption Open[/i][/size][/center]

[size=200]Adopt This Wind Reaper[/size]
[quote]To Adopt this Wind Reaper, you must... [b][u]Remember that marking the main Wind Reapers thread with your username is required to adopt any wind reaper.[/u][/b][/quote]
Last edited by Tatangi on Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mothmun » Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:30 pm

mark :0

completed hamster collection (dwarf and syrian!) 11/10/23 <3
mothmun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalaxyMidnight » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:58 pm

mark
Hewo! I love collecting pets!
Pet's name: Welcome!

I am looking to expand my flock of chickens, Dragons, and sheep(I am hording sheep, of all kinds, including lamas and goats!)

thank you for visiting!
GalaxyMidnight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:04 am

NEW ARTIST PERK ALERT

starting today, Artists are allowed 1 Uncommon MYO per month they are active. To be considered active, you must post at least 3 adopts for ths current month before claiming your MYO.

To claim your monthly MYO, make sure you link to at least three adopts you made for the month in your MYO post. This will be needed to get your MYO approved.

"What is an Uncommon MYO?"
      An Artist, Uncommon MYO has an unlimited number of uncommon traits that can be used. This AU MYO can be upgraded as well!

If you use an MYO Voucher + your AU MYO voucher, you can add one rare trait to your MYO. Here's a full list of upgrades to your AU MYO.

Artist Uncommon MYO Upgrades
    + MYO Voucher = 1 rare trait to your AUMYO
    + 1 Trait Voucher AFTER additional MYO Voucher = 1 Rare Trait (Per Trait Voucher)

Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me