Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: Help us out!

Postby ~Galen » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:23 am

Mine just shows a grey screen and never loads.. /:
~Galen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ferncat » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:26 am

Do we have to do a chicken drawing? Or can it be any? The new layout is really good, for me. The colour box is really helpful! :)
ferncat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Sweet-Paradise. » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:26 am

It works perfectly fine with me...
My Box wrote:Hai! I'm .Sweet-Paradise. I'm moving into an account with my twin sister! As of now if you have anything to speak to me about, chat me up there.

.Sweet-Paradise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pure Dragon » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:35 am

I got a message saying the script was taking a long time to execute, hit "continue anyways", got the message a second time, and gave up, xP Oh well, I was just going to do a quick sketch anyways as I need to work on a commission.
Pure Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b a d . w o l f » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:54 am

Hey Nick. I think the new version is OKAY, if you use smoothing, it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow if you put it above 82%, and on others it is not like that. Other than that, yea, its okay. I think the burn and dodge are working differently... A little worse, I find. Other than that, its great!!! 0=w=0

-Panherc

hallo
i'm from canada, and the snow is dEEPPPP
feel free to pm me about anything, i'm always open~ <3
view my profile for my interestes
cos
i'm too lazeh to say them again here
so
yupyup
b a d . w o l f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nick » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:02 pm

Spare wrote:This new oekaki doesn't work for me at all. :C
At first, a grey box with a puzzle in the center shows up - because my Java most probably needs to be updated -, and at the top of my screen a yellow bar shows up, saying I need my Java updated, blah blah blah. It has two options; 'update plug-in' or 'run this time'.

That warning is that your current version of Java has security holes which are fixed in a newer version. Update at http://www.java.com/ .
Nick
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nick » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:04 pm

Charchar2 wrote:I can add colors to the color palette, but I can't 'get' any colors from it...
Help?

You should be able to get a color by left clicking on the color you want, does that not work?
Nick
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nick » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:05 pm

Bunbunnny wrote:Unfortunetly, saving isn't working on the new oekaki,I've tryed about a million times and it just won't save. ^^" I must say, I do like the old oekaki better though, I guess I'm just too use to it. MAybe you could have an option for with oekaki you use? c:

Do you get an error message? What does this page say about your installed Java version?

http://java.com/en/download/installed.jsp

Does it still fail if you do a really tiny drawing (just draw a line on an otherwise empty canvas or something)?
Nick
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nick » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:06 pm

Panherc wrote:Hey Nick. I think the new version is OKAY, if you use smoothing, it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow if you put it above 82%, and on others it is not like that. Other than that, yea, its okay. I think the burn and dodge are working differently... A little worse, I find. Other than that, its great!!! 0=w=0

-Panherc

Smoothing is slow at 82%, sure, but it seems to be the same speed as on the old Oekaki to me? Can you try it out and compare?
Nick
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nick » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Pure Dragon wrote:I got a message saying the script was taking a long time to execute, hit "continue anyways", got the message a second time, and gave up, xP Oh well, I was just going to do a quick sketch anyways as I need to work on a commission.

Is the regular Oekaki currently working for you? Does the new Oekaki work if you close your browser and reopen?
Nick
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me