Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: Su Hound Design Creation

Postby Alaska. » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Epicness!

I can't see past my own nose,
I'm seeing everything in slo-mo
Look out below crashing down to the ground
just like a vertical locomotive
That's a train, am I painting the picture that's in my brain?
A train from the sky, locomotive, my motives are insane
My flow's not great, okay, I conversate with people
Who know if I flow on a song I'll get no radio play

While you're doing fine, there's some people and I

Who have a really tough time getting through this life

So excuse us while we S I N G to the S K Y.

Links:
•Art Shop (Closed/inactive)
•My characters
•WOI FANCLUB!
•My Deviantart page
Alaska.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chart » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:48 pm

Username: ~Raine~
Su Gender: Female
Su Personality: Generally layed back and somewhat calm, this female can be fast and furious when she wants to be. She has had many litters of pups before, and that only adds to her aggresivness. The way she reacts to humans you'd think she always had pups.
Su Brief History: This female has been through a lot in her many years of age. She was abandonded many times before, which is how she gained her hate towards humans. As a pup, she had a loving family, who then saw other Hounds killing humans, so they left her in there small house. Alone and hungry, she small Su Hound waited for her humans to return. They never did. When she finally broke through the padlocked door, chaos had struck. Su Hounds were killing humans left and right. She looked for help from other Hounds, but they all just scared her away, chasing and nipping at her. She finally found a young couple willing to take her in-- But they didn't live there. They came from out-of-country, they had no clue what Su Hounds were capable of. As soon as they found out, they packed there bags and were gone within three days. The poor female Su Hound was alone again. Being winter time, the empty house was freezing cold. The Hound sat in a corner yowling and whining, when an elderly police officer finally broke into the home and took her to a shelter, where she busted free less than twenty-four hours later. Old and battered, the female has had her share of pups, mates, and abandonments, and just wants to be free-- Running wild with her own kind that respected her. But that will never happen. The She-Su Hound will never be looked up to the way the old wise ones are, she will never be loved by a family-- Not until she finds the perfect one...
{Sorry, that is a little more than breif..}
Why you want to colour one:I just got a new tablet and I need to use it D: And Su Hounds are so creative and scary and it is the perfect match >:D Oh, and I am in your roleplay and I want to have a Su Hound of my own to roleplay:3

 what is there between us,
    if not a little annihilation? *.✧

   ˗ˋ ˊ˗

chart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:03 pm

I'm really sorry I've not been on much but I'm at my dad's and the internet comes and goes >.<

Raine, I love your form and really, honestly feel you have earned the right to colour one now :)
Jenn, I really liked your form! I'll add you :)
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenn the Psycho » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:20 pm

Yes *dies and runs off to color*
I was Jenn525 please do not take that username, I may change it back.
Jenn the Psycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mindless. » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:24 pm

if you died how did you run? xD I need a tablet but my failure computer is too old... CURSE YOU TECHNOLOGY!!!

hey there, it's-a me!
quick facts wrote:
  • fav. youtuber;;
    markiplier <3
  • fav. animals;;
    bears,hummingbirds.
  • fav. thing to draw;;
    big cats.
  • fandoms;;
    most recently, walking dead.
  • rp interests;;
    warriors, wolves,
    subject to change.
  • rp level;;
    semi-lit to lit.
  • current muse;;
    7.5/10
  • past aliases;;
    { s'amomo }, .x. calamita .x.
.current status.
not having too much
fun with my lifestyle at
the moment, but learning.
always open to a chat :3

mindless.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miike » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:34 pm

Username:: PolarTweed
Su Gender:: Male
Su Personality:: Quiet, wise, agressive. He never backs down, always fighting for what he loves.
Su Brief History:: Found in a rut on the freeway, a group of humans took the Su, in hopes to tame him and help get a grasp of all the other Su's. He was elegantly learning to be domestic, until one of his human companions accidentally introduced him to another Su, he was a male. This enraged him, and he killed off his human pack, and escaped to join the other wild Su's.
Why you want to colour one:: The lines are beautiful and unique, just as the story is.

Look at second post^-^
Last edited by miike on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
hi, my name is miike
art by me u v u
deviantArt tumblr
miike

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chart » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:44 pm

Universal PhoneBooth wrote:
I'm really sorry I've not been on much but I'm at my dad's and the internet comes and goes >.<

Raine, I love your form and really, honestly feel you have earned the right to colour one now :)
Jenn, I really liked your form! I'll add you :)

Yay!<3

 what is there between us,
    if not a little annihilation? *.✧

   ˗ˋ ˊ˗

chart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenn the Psycho » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:48 pm

.:Ɖαωиβℓαʓɛ:. wrote:if you died how did you run? xD I need a tablet but my failure computer is too old... CURSE YOU TECHNOLOGY!!!

xD I came back alive And I think my hound is a bit... I dunno... I need to fix him I think.... I'll do it later though :3
I was Jenn525 please do not take that username, I may change it back.
Jenn the Psycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ↫mars↬ » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:06 pm

Username:
Batman.
Su Gender:
Male
Su Personality:
When he was first created, the human was frantically mass producing the Su Hounds, so he was one of the last. As time went on, his personality went from frightened, to loyal, to angry. He is easily angered and is not one to be taken lightly. When he is seen, most Su Hounds stay out of his way, but not all. Some challenge his strength, but none have prevailed yet.
His build is strong, and his teeth are strong and sharp. He has high stamina, which makes up for his slow pace when running. His anger raises his strength and speed, and is determined to take out whoever, or what ever made him angry.
Su Brief History:
When first created, humans were already at the mercy at the Su Hounds, but their creator did not seem to notice, or didn't seem to care. He was one of the last, and one of the most fierce. The more dinosaur DNA that was imputed into him, made him more scaly, then furry and made him more terrifying looking. He was immediately accepted by the higher males as a fine ally, and is used for intimidation when attacking humans. Usually, when approached, he immediately goes into 'move any closer and die' mode. He'll growl, bark, scratch, even rawer (because of his extra dinosaur DNA). When he hunts, he isn't very successful really. His stealth isn't top notch, but occasionally nabs a feisty rabbit every now and then, or more likely, a coyote or fox. To kill one of these creatures, he usually frightens them first, then stalks them slowly and corners them. He then swiftly goes in for the kill, aiming at the neck. He eats their flesh immediately after, when it's still warm, and blood is still flowing. He will leave the carcass and return to the other Su Hounds, to see what would happen next. His life is simple, uneventful really, but when asked, he'd be the first to attack with a mere nod, or a flick of the tail or ear tip. He immediately understands unspoken commands and gestures that are given to him. He has no thirst for power, or leadership. He only thirsts for what opposes him. His enemies' deaths.
Why you want to colour one:
I am fascinated by this species! They are really well made and I have a wonderful idea for one, as you've read above.
Last edited by ↫mars↬ on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: Flygon
    Here and Queer!

A Pie!

Previously 'Dan Avidan' and 'Batman.'
~ I am currently mostly offline. Please excuse any messages left unanswered or drawing requests left undone. ~

↫mars↬

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reine Des Loups » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:03 pm

Username: iceeon
Su Gender: Female
Su Personality: A calm Su, Although will fight with all her strength. She has a weird ability to sense someones emotions, And thus stays alone. Her Best friend is Ryaru, and gothic wolf who has the same personality as her. Ctryal ( Thats her name) Once you know her will start to loosen. When you break that shell shes a happy-go-lucky Friend.
Su Brief History: " Wake up!" I shivered my fur bristling to knock out the cool. And slid out from behind the trashcan. I saw my friend, Ryaru, Staring at me with those red eyes. " Lets go" He hissed, slinking out of the alley. I followed, quietly, ignoring the pounding in my heart. This was the first day I was going to kill a human. Ryaru had slipped away from his mate unwillingly, so he could do this for me. Part of me wanted to run up to a human and tear its lungs out, the other half wanted to scream No! And run back. Ryaru was sad! Why? I shook my head. I hated this dang ability! Ryaru made a turn and I follow. Thier I saw, a lawn, and in a lawn, their was a girl and her kitten. " Were going to kill that fluffball kitten too!" Ryaru laughed. " No!" I screamed backing up. " We cannot kill innocent lives!" " You traitor!" I did this for nothing!" Ryaru shrieked and tore at me. At least the little girl went inside with her kitten, for if she had stayed, she would of heard the terrible shriek of Ryaru, as he crippled....
Why you want to colour one: Ohgawd their awesome! I would use Ctryal for alot of things. And I cant belive your drawing skills!
”Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings? We'll run on our own legs.”

« Qui vivra, verra. »

Reine Des Loups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me