Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Bob for Berries by LunarTheCat2047d1f

Based on Click to view
Artist LunarTheCat2047d1f [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bob for Berries

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:31 am

Welcome to Bob for Berries!

Main Page
πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

πŸŽƒ Kitchen πŸŽƒ Baking Contest πŸŽƒ Bob for Berries πŸŽƒ Shop πŸŽƒ Make a Costume πŸŽƒ

πŸŽƒ Box of Cookies πŸŽƒ Traits and Rarities πŸŽƒ

Main Page
β™‘β™‘β™‘

β™‘ Traits And Rarities β™‘ Packrat's Trinkets β™‘ Trading Center β™‘ MYOs β™‘ Refs and Transfers β™‘
β™‘Explore β™‘ Nursery β™‘ Collector's Albums β™‘ Graveyard β™‘ Events β™‘ Customs β™‘ Rules β™‘
β™‘Roleplay Area β™‘ Create a Nest β™‘ Q/A β™‘ Speak to Staff β™‘ Auction β™‘Stamps and add-ons β™‘

You decide to go to the Bob for Berries place. As you near, a little black and white mouse is setting it up. You wait, and he sees you.
"Hi there! Care to try your luck? For a fee, a small one, of five Oats or three c$!"

Pay 5 Oats or 3c$ to take a try!

Code: Select all
I want to try!

Nest link:

Prizes:

Get nothing: No prize
Get a Berry: 30 Oats
Get a pebble: 3 pieces of candy
Get a rubber ducky: 30 Oats and a Bat Cookie
Get a boot: Lose three Oats
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❀

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or β—‹ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bob for Berries

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:53 am

Ree
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❀

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or β—‹ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me