Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

AK 005 - Free Adopt! by koegami

Based on Click to view
Artist koegami [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

AK 005 - Free Adopt!

Postby koegami » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:30 am

This little dude was found struggling to stay afloat in the frigid sea!
Tell me, how did you rescue him.

ironic to the orcas and how they literally swim in the sea, this one cant!
Based off an Orca.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

minimum word count needs to be 50.
ends after 5 COMPLETED forms.
I would prefer little to no editing!
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AK 005 - Free Adopt!

Postby LadyChinaAru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:44 am

Username: LadyChinaAru
Name: Kai
How did they get rescued:
Pandora and her friend Whirlpool where walking along the coast of the cold sea when they saw something splashing in
the water, it looked like a keipah! Whirlpool wanted to jump right in and save him but Pandora stopped him monotonously
telling him he'll freeze before he even reaches him. Whirlpool growled lowly in frustration and ran to the coast guard tower
where a flotation ring and a long rope was hanging outside in case of emergency's. He grabbed it and ran into the water up to
his knees while Pandora went and found some warm blankets and towels. Whirlpool yelled for the keipah to grab on and tossed the ring.Kai grabbed the ring struggling to keep his head above water, he held on tightly as he was pulled onto the beach and away from the water> Pandora dried him off and them put a warm blanket over him and told him they're taking him inside to get warm, before Kai could thank him he blacked out form the cold..
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SleepWalked » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:50 pm

Username: Sleepwalked
Name: Marcius

Marcius was found paddling in the middle of the sea, his boat broke down which led him to trying to paddle and reach for a plank, the plank could only be used as a hand and head holder since it would be too heavy to hold his entire body.
Marcius struggled to find help for a whole day, when luckily a couple of fisherman went by and saw him, but nope, not so luckily aren't we? their boat was fully loaded and if he followed, the boat would not be stable, the fishermans decided to call for backup and Marcius had to wait for another hour, he then got saved and thank them.
SleepWalked

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eros » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:46 am

Username: eros;
Name: Orion
How did they get rescued: One day, Orion was relaxing on the beach, occasionally dipping a paw in to try and catch some of the tiny hermit crabs and starfish for a little snack. He hated being this close to the water, but in the low tide he felt a tiny bit safer. In fact, as the moon's beams hit the waves, he decided to go out further into the water, trusting himself to run back to shore if the situation became too dangerous.
As he cautiously stepped out into the seafoam, though, he ran across a small area of water that seemed to be jetting back into the deeper parts of the ocean. When Orion tried to turn and head back to the beach, he tripped, falling into the rip current and getting sucked out into the sea.
He yelped and sputtered, trying to catch the attention of anyone so that he could perhaps be saved. Luckily, strolling on the beach was Manami, another keipah. When she heard the cries for help, her heart nearly stopped, adrenaline starting to course through her veins, and she rushed into the water to try and save the stranger.
As she finally reached Orion, she grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, pulling him out through the side of the rip current.
Energy quickly fading and legs becoming tired, Manami almost collapsed when she made it to the shore, dropping the limp-with-fear Orion and gasping for her own air.
"Gosh, stranger," she huffed, "don't you know anything about rip currents?"

{He/They}

I'm Matt and I like to collect bunnies! :]
You can usually find me roaming the
Oekaki, but I'm pretty active in the
trading scene, especially during events.

Feel free to send me a trade or a pm!
I don't bite!

_______________________________________________________________________Image
eros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:54 am

need 2 more forms!
        koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
        discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

RIP: [UNCLE B] 1/6/2016 || [ROCKY] 8/14/2020 || [GPA] 2/27/2021
        RIP: [THICK44] 2/13/2023 || [BIG OUNCE] 10/19/2023 || [AKIRA TORIYAMA] 3/1/2024

THANK U & GOODBYE: [MAGGIE] 3/4/2021
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:39 am

Username: happysparrow
Name: Abelone
The day had been horrifically cold when the crew went out in their fishing boats. For days they had caught nothing, but perhaps today would be the day all of that changed! As they bustled back and forth, casting nets and yelling orders, one sailor in particular caught a glimpse of some odd creature out of the corner of her eye. Calling the others over, everyone took a moment to try to guess what the thrashing creature was. Some kind of whale? Large dog? Someone from the back started yelling that it was drowning, and that was enough to throw everyone into action. Casting one of their heavier nets, the crew scooped the creature up and slowly dragged him aboard the ship. Blankets and towels were brought out, and soon everyone had pitched in to dry the creature. One sailor chuckled, ruffling the Keipah's ears before jokingly asking it how an orca could drown. Soon, after warming the critter up and giving him some food, he was back to being energetic and excited.
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:16 am

eros; wrote:Username: eros;
Name: Orion
How did they get rescued: One day, Orion was relaxing on the beach, occasionally dipping a paw in to try and catch some of the tiny hermit crabs and starfish for a little snack. He hated being this close to the water, but in the low tide he felt a tiny bit safer. In fact, as the moon's beams hit the waves, he decided to go out further into the water, trusting himself to run back to shore if the situation became too dangerous.
As he cautiously stepped out into the seafoam, though, he ran across a small area of water that seemed to be jetting back into the deeper parts of the ocean. When Orion tried to turn and head back to the beach, he tripped, falling into the rip current and getting sucked out into the sea.
He yelped and sputtered, trying to catch the attention of anyone so that he could perhaps be saved. Luckily, strolling on the beach was Manami, another keipah. When she heard the cries for help, her heart nearly stopped, adrenaline starting to course through her veins, and she rushed into the water to try and save the stranger.
As she finally reached Orion, she grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, pulling him out through the side of the rip current.
Energy quickly fading and legs becoming tired, Manami almost collapsed when she made it to the shore, dropping the limp-with-fear Orion and gasping for her own air.
"Gosh, stranger," she huffed, "don't you know anything about rip currents?"

winner!
sorry for never picking one
        koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
        discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

RIP: [UNCLE B] 1/6/2016 || [ROCKY] 8/14/2020 || [GPA] 2/27/2021
        RIP: [THICK44] 2/13/2023 || [BIG OUNCE] 10/19/2023 || [AKIRA TORIYAMA] 3/1/2024

THANK U & GOODBYE: [MAGGIE] 3/4/2021
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:57 am

Congratulations!!!! ♡♡♡
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eros » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:30 pm

aww, thanks!
    i'll take good care of him!

{He/They}

I'm Matt and I like to collect bunnies! :]
You can usually find me roaming the
Oekaki, but I'm pretty active in the
trading scene, especially during events.

Feel free to send me a trade or a pm!
I don't bite!

_______________________________________________________________________Image
eros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me