Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: The Joy of Spring

Postby -Nightingale- » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:21 am

Wolfymist wrote:Wow! This is awesome! I can draw on paper, but on the computer? I love how Riah has her head tilted up and she's enjoying the breeze. This entire piece is amazing!!!

Me too! Unless I scan my paper drawing into the computer program. But I'm not steady with my mouse, and i don't have a bamboo board or any I-pad with a stylus to control the mouse and ink.

I am a male, I am dating, I live in Alaska, I have two dogs, and I love Doctor Who!

Wolves are like me. Misunderstood,beautiful and wild. Never able to be tamed. The epitome of freedom. All we want is to be accepted and loved,for who we are.

I love trading, and am open to all trades! I also love to roleplay, so any suggestions, pm me. I like to chat with others, and one on one roleplays are very much enjoyed.Shoot me a pm!Bye!

Image I am straightImage
-Nightingale-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Joy of Spring

Postby Vixen Wolfe » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:34 am

Thank you, their coloration was imaged loosely around my cat whom is a raggdoll. I tried really hard on this ones background which I never do because I'm not good a scenery but I am proud of this one! <3

Seriously though guys it really does just take some practice, I drew with a mouse track pad for years before I got my tablet. It's hard but if you keep at it, it gets easier. <3

The eyes are the window into the soul, the emotion that flows from them speaks volumes without a word spilling from their lips.
Vixen Wolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me