Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

whered everyone go? by ♥ mizu

Artist ♥ mizu [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

whered everyone go?

Postby ♥ mizu » Tue May 14, 2024 3:18 pm

i realise how edgy and vent-y this looks, but it's really not. i was just thinking of all of the people that have inspired me in my art journey and how they are all gone or rarely post.

i'm gonna namedrop here out of respect because i think it's important to acknowledge my roots. idk if any of these guys will see this but you all really inspired me when i was starting out. <3

rebel, ranger, charli, kami, acro, kay, and pickles all inspired me SO much. some of you guys are still a bit active, most of you aren't. i'm happy for them that they've moved on to greener pastures but it also hurts because i don't know if any of 'em are still artists. faent (ranger) especially inspired me, he's the reason i started drawing eyebrows on my horses xD i love looking at all of my old friends' art and comparing our pieces. if you look closely, you'll notice some similarities. some of them are coincidences, some may not be. idk. i really looked up to all of these people and i just got a bit sentimental all of a sudden. i highly recommend anyone following me to check out their stuff. kay still posts every so often so i totally think you guys should follow her :)
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: whered everyone go?

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Tue May 14, 2024 3:43 pm

Acro is online right now! And I hope all of them are still artists, knowledge is meant to be shared. Good luck, continuing your journey! I’ll be with you along the way <3
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kayara » Tue May 14, 2024 6:25 pm

Not me getting a shout out, you've rustled the vines of my hermit-cave-

I recognize all of those legends and I'm honored to be among them but yeah, you figure they got busy but you hope they're doing well and kept doing what they loved. I know that's the case for me at least :3 but even though we haven't seen a few of them in a while, I'm glad to have all those happy memories of interactions and the art they've left here as a light on this website. -v-
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaju » Wed May 15, 2024 12:44 am

meant to comment but i fell asleep😭🙏
    still here lurking!! keep up the gorgeous work bliss, every art piece/design you release shows such skill! keep up the amazing work ❤️

as for the list, i hope theyre all doing well ;;
    maybe one day theyll return, as kay said memories are precious! heres to more memories and growth, maybe old friends to return as well<3
previously acronymm — adult: she/they
character sales | avatar by paperflesh
kaju

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rebelappy » Wed May 15, 2024 4:43 am

im not very active especially as an artist on cs, but i still get on and look at who im following every now and then<3 im glad i could help and inspire you with my art! im always here if you ever need anything, just may take me awhile to respond(:

also wanted to mention i have loved watching you grow as an artist! never stop drawing!! i may not post art but i definitely still draw!
rebelappy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Wed May 15, 2024 6:35 am

Hawk WillowWatcher wrote:Acro is online right now! And I hope all of them are still artists, knowledge is meant to be shared. Good luck, continuing your journey! I’ll be with you along the way <3

aw thank you hawkie <3 i'm with you always too!!!

Kayara wrote:Not me getting a shout out, you've rustled the vines of my hermit-cave-

I recognize all of those legends and I'm honored to be among them but yeah, you figure they got busy but you hope they're doing well and kept doing what they loved. I know that's the case for me at least :3 but even though we haven't seen a few of them in a while, I'm glad to have all those happy memories of interactions and the art they've left here as a light on this website. -v-

kaju wrote:
    meant to comment but i fell asleep😭🙏
    still here lurking!! keep up the gorgeous work bliss, every art piece/design you release shows such skill! keep up the amazing work ❤️

as for the list, i hope theyre all doing well ;;
    maybe one day theyll return, as kay said memories are precious! heres to more memories and growth, maybe old friends to return as well<3

rebelappy wrote:im not very active especially as an artist on cs, but i still get on and look at who im following every now and then<3 im glad i could help and inspire you with my art! im always here if you ever need anything, just may take me awhile to respond(:

also wanted to mention i have loved watching you grow as an artist! never stop drawing!! i may not post art but i definitely still draw!

YOU GUYS ARE STILL HERE?! YESSSS
i'm SO happy to hear that some of you guys still draw, whether online or digitally!!! you all helped me so much and i admire you tons, and hearing your guys' kindness means the world to me too 😭💖
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faentofheart » Wed May 15, 2024 12:45 pm

HIII! I'm here sometimes! I do a lot of art outside of CS I just never post it because im lazy Im so glad to see that you are still here though! Ive said it a few times before but your art has improved so much and every time I come by for a visit I am blown away! I am honored to be an inspiration for you, I honestly really miss the little horse art community here that we had from 2020-2021. CS will always be a huge part of my journey as an artist, and while I may not be as active anymore, I still like to drop by from time to time :,) Im also always available on discord if anyone needs me. It was so nice to see all my old friends on this thread!! Love yall + until next time <3!

ALSO FORGOT TO ADD!! Eyebrow horse solidarity
faentofheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Sat May 18, 2024 1:25 pm

faentofheart wrote:HIII! I'm here sometimes! I do a lot of art outside of CS I just never post it because im lazy Im so glad to see that you are still here though! Ive said it a few times before but your art has improved so much and every time I come by for a visit I am blown away! I am honored to be an inspiration for you, I honestly really miss the little horse art community here that we had from 2020-2021. CS will always be a huge part of my journey as an artist, and while I may not be as active anymore, I still like to drop by from time to time :,) Im also always available on discord if anyone needs me. It was so nice to see all my old friends on this thread!! Love yall + until next time <3!

ALSO FORGOT TO ADD!! Eyebrow horse solidarity

FAENT OH MY GOD. that's SO real not posting it. i make sooo much traditional stuff and uploading it is just too much of a hassle lol. it seriously means so freaking much for you to say that, your art and style and persona inspired me SO. MUCH. like you're one of my fave artists of all time, you really are. we really had such a cute little group :) i'll totally send you a dm sometime!! see you next time <3
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berketexspet » Sat May 18, 2024 1:41 pm

wow, this is so cool! i have a smooth that looks kind of like that one. (your drawing is looking like the attached ikmage i ts pretty cool
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-05-17 213908.png
Screenshot 2024-05-17 213908.png (53.2 KiB) Viewed 24 times
Image Have a smooth-tastic day!
berketexspet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Sat May 18, 2024 2:25 pm

berketexspet wrote:wow, this is so cool! i have a smooth that looks kind of like that one. (your drawing is looking like the attached ikmage i ts pretty cool

thank you berketexspet??!?! i am a HUGE fan oh my gosh!!! and yes i love that horse xD i really like that whole litter, i think i have it!
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me