Stars #3549 by feverrr

Based on Click to view
Artist feverrr [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #3549

Postby feverrr » Thu May 16, 2024 11:44 am

super excited to be back as a GA again!!
shoutout to bees for inspiring this kitty HGFGH <3

tell me a story about this cat that involves a "hello" and a "goodbye"
750 words max, feel free to include art if you'd like!

Ends at rollover from May 31 > June 1

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: lilac lynx point with med white
[nr] expression, accessory, missing limb x3
[c] whiskers, tooth, eye shape, eyelashes, ear placement, min fur
Owner:
fev ✦ she/they ✦ adult ✦ pst
lover of plants & cats & art !!
th - stars - pfp
feverrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3549

Postby Archaeopteryx. » Thu May 16, 2024 11:54 am

Username: Archaeopteryx.
Cat Name: Dusksong
Clan: (Please link)
Prompt: mark!!!

──────────────────────
it/its
─────────
Obsessive worldbuilder,
enjoyer of speculative fiction
and stories about apocalypses.

─────────
ImageImageImage
──────────────────────
Archaeopteryx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crexmii » Thu May 16, 2024 12:53 pm

Username: crexmii
    Cat Name: oleanderdance
    Clan: softclan
    Prompt: goodbye. i find the word rather overexaggerated sometimes.
    after all, is it really goodbye if you're going to see them anyway when you're dead?

wip
Last edited by crexmii on Fri May 17, 2024 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Thu May 16, 2024 1:02 pm

Username: Kazin
    Cat Name: Tundra
    Clan: TreeClan
    Prompt: He would always see her through his garden fence. Tundra's biggest regret was that he couldn't climb the fence to see her more clearly, to get her to notice him. Yet, he persisted. And he would keep persisting until she noticed him. Because where would Tundra be if he didn't keep persisting? Nowhere. So he kept trying.

---------------------------------------------------------

The first day he saw the forest cats he was sunbathing near the birdbath. The chirping of the birds was lulling him to sleep, and he enjoyed the late spring sun shining on his fur, warming him. His Twolegs were having a conversation through the window, their calm voices helping to send him to sleep. He heard a rustling, looking up to see her, on the fence, watching the birds on the bath intently.

"Hello," he called out sleepily, raising himself to a better position to see her. She flicked her ear to acknowledge his words, but she never acknowledged him. As she made a step closer, while Tundra watched carefully, the Twolegs made a movement that caused the birds to flutter away. The cat cursed softly, her tail flicking, and she leapt away without giving Tundra even a glance.

----------------------------------------------------

Tundra dreamed of the forest cats nearly every night since he saw that cat on the fence. He dreamed that he was running through the forest with them, chasing birds of all different colors and bringing them back to more cats waiting in the trees. He thought about trying to find a hole in the fence to explore, though he never got very far in that endeavor. Eventually, as the snows came, he resigned himself to waiting, to see if she ever came back. And his persistence was rewarded.

----------------------------------------------------

The snows had just melted, and the Twolegs had just replaced the birdbath again, filling it with fresh water to attract the birds. Tundra was in his favorite spot, watching the color of the birds' feathers, though not sleeping this time. In his mind, he knew that something would happen today. He could just feel it.

She jumped on the fence so quietly, he was almost sure it was a dream. He paused, mouth open, ready to say something but not ready to scare her away again. But eventually, his excitement at seeing her again won. "Hello," he called out again, softly enough to not disturb the birds. She again acknowledged him with a flick of her ears, but gave him nothing more. Instead of giving up, Tundra persisted. "If you come on this side, my Twolegs won't see you and you could catch a bird easier." Success! She looked at him, nodding, and silently came around to catch a bird.

Tundra watched, in awe, as she caught the bird. He said nothing as she grabbed her catch, readying herself to leap the fence and head back to her home. He wasn't sure if he should try and say something, but before he could make up his mind, she spoke.

"Thank you... and, er, goodbye."

And that was it. She was gone. But in that moment, Tundra made up his mind more clearly. He was going to find a way to find the forest cats, and he was going to help them however he could. He wanted to find that cat again, to get to know her, and to have a purpose more than sunbathing and watching the birds. And eventually, Tundra's persistence would pay off.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxyy. » Thu May 16, 2024 5:30 pm

MARKING OH MY GOD..
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Fri May 17, 2024 12:26 pm

Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: Sublime
Clan: FairCountry
Prompt: WC: 39

“Goodbye traitors” she thought as she left the meadow. She didn’t look back as she struggled to pull her wheels over the bumpy ground. Nobody had ever helped her before, she shouldn't expect any now. “And hello new life.”

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvi_mads » Tue May 28, 2024 7:49 am

Username: Sylvi_Mads
Cat Name: DriftingStream
Clan:Mangroveclan
Prompt:

“Goodbye miss kitty, i’ll see you soon!”
That was the last thing DriftingStream heard from the small twoleg. As the little girl got onto the school bus, the cat meowed and watched closely. DriftingStream was always very fond of the girl. When it was about lunch time, she sat by her bowl, awaiting food. It took longer than usual to be prepared, but it was made up for with scratches on the head. “Good girl.” The larger twoleg woman said. Drifting stream purred in response . After she had eaten, the feline grew tired, and curled up into a beam of sunlight for a nap. The vrr of car tires and the soft hands of a twoleg before the cold mud and chirping of crickets were all she could make out, believing the odd half-awake experience was simply an odd dream. It wasn't. Nothing could have prepared her for her new reality.

When the cat woke up, she was greeted by a small tortoiseshell cat with a frog hat. She was inpextung the other she-cat’s “wheelchair”, as the two legs called it. She was so set on figuring out more about DriftingStream that she barely noticed the cat was awake.
“Ah! Hello! Whats.. What's your name?”
The smaller cat asked, slightly off guard. DriftingStream had hauled herself back up and flattened out her ears, scanning the tortoiseshell infront of her cautiously.
“Oh? Oh! I’m sorry I had no intention of scaring you!”
The cat realized , hopping back tk make more room for the larger feline.
“If it makes you feel better, my name is PearDapple! You dont look like you're from here, are you?”
She asked with a tilt of the head.
“No. I don't know where here is.”
Drifting Stream said. She seemed more relaxed now.
“My name is River.”
She answered.
“Oh you really aren’t, huh? I thought you were from one of the other clans..”
“Clans?”
“You have a lot to learn. Don’t worry, just come with me. The others will adore you!”

DriftingStream needed time to process. But this small, energetic cat just nudged her along down the abandoned dock towards a massive mangrove tree. The wheels of her mobility aid caught on a vine and PearDapple was quick to assist her, catching her before she fell and helping her over.
“Huh.. so you only have one leg?”
“That is my current state, yes.”
“Thats so cool! We have a few cats without limbs at camp. You are very pretty, have I already told you that?”
“I don't believe you have. But thank you. You are rather ‘pretty’ yourself.”
DriftingStream responded, a smile crept over her mouth. The two talked more while they got closer to the great mangrove, PearDapple telling DriftingStream about everything that had happened for the past moon.

“Peardapple, who have you brought back?”
Mantastar’s voice rang out as the large cat leaped down from a branch.
“This
is River, sir. She was a dumped kittypet. I was hoping we could keep her?”
“You have a good heart. But you know we have too many mouths to feed as is.”
“Please sir. She can be my responsibility! I can train her and teach her to hunt and-“
“Alright alright! But the name River just won't stick. We will have to change that.”
And with that Mantastar had made up his mind. PearDapple was practically leaping with joy, she nuzzled Peardapple lightly and showed her around the mangrove from the inside, which turned out to be surprisingly accessible on wheels.

Peardapple set up a larger nest for the cat and let her rest to recollect herself, fetching a fish for her.
“I’m sorry i dragged you into all of this-“
“Oh please, it's alright. I don't think i’d have survived this long if you hadn’t. It will be nice to talk with you more.”
“With that, how about we teach you how to fish tomorrow? It’ll be easy!”
“Alright alright fine, but go to sleep. It's getting dark.”
Drifting stream said with a smile that bared all of her teeth. She had been peeking out of the branch-made window most of the time as she laid in her nest.

That night there was a renaming ceremony. And that moon a new love had blossomed. From a kittypet to a great warrior, and from a mentor to a mate, the two were utterly inseparable.
Blu, She/Her, Mst
Toyhouse
Sylvi_mads

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me