Based on Click to view
Artist Sixbane [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
37 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Songrem 120

Postby Sixbane » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:05 am

Hey remember these guys?

Making some adopts for fun and practice; though im rusty with designing very much so bear with me

(Also i finished what i was doing sooner than expected, so i have a little more time to play around with my new tablet lol)

Nighttime kiddo!
No edits

Will end 5/5 at around 8pmest

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Songrem name:[/b]
[b]Tell me what they love most about nighttime!:[/b] 150 word limit
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Songrem 120

Postby FeatherDaCannible » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

Username: FeatherDaCannible
Songrem name: Sardine
Tell me what they love most about nighttime!: The peace, the darkness like an abyss, it shades all it's children who fly through it, the stars guiding all.
FeatherDaCannible

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thelabradorr » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:40 am

Username: thelabradorr
    Songrem name: Nyx
    Tell me what they love most about nighttime!:
      The nocturnal realm captivates Nyx with its enigmatic charm and hidden beauty. What she cherishes most about evening is the change it brings — a shift from clamoring sunshine to a peaceful, supernatural safe-haven. In the hug of the evening, Nyx feels a feeling of freedom, as though the limitations of the day have broken down into the ether. The air is cool and fresh, conveying murmurs of stories untold. She savors the experience of the delicate orchestra of nighttime animals — the stir of leaves, the far off hoot of an owl — sounds that appear to repeat the beat of the universe itself.Nyx's heart revives with the excitement of secret as recognizable scenes change under the moon's delicate gleam. It's a period for thoughtfulness and reflection, where contemplations spread out like fragile ringlets going after the vast territory above.
thelabradorr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Tue May 07, 2024 1:57 am

thelabradorr wrote:
    Username: thelabradorr
    Songrem name: Nyx
    Tell me what they love most about nighttime!:
      The nocturnal realm captivates Nyx with its enigmatic charm and hidden beauty. What she cherishes most about evening is the change it brings — a shift from clamoring sunshine to a peaceful, supernatural safe-haven. In the hug of the evening, Nyx feels a feeling of freedom, as though the limitations of the day have broken down into the ether. The air is cool and fresh, conveying murmurs of stories untold. She savors the experience of the delicate orchestra of nighttime animals — the stir of leaves, the far off hoot of an owl — sounds that appear to repeat the beat of the universe itself.Nyx's heart revives with the excitement of secret as recognizable scenes change under the moon's delicate gleam. It's a period for thoughtfulness and reflection, where contemplations spread out like fragile ringlets going after the vast territory above.

Winner! I will add you shortly
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me