CDH #DP24 ~ Albino_ by ShadowStarFang

Based on Click to view
Artist ShadowStarFang [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CDH #DP24 ~ Albino_

Postby ShadowStarFang » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:38 pm

Cupido Draft Horses, or more commonly known as Cupido Drafts [CDH for short], are typically bigger and thicker than the average horse. They tend to range from 15 to 18.2 hands high, however, the largest ever recorded was a 19.2 hand high stallion, the founding stallion of the breed. Cupido Drafts are robust draft horses with stark roman noses, typically sporting well-defined muscles and big hooves to accompany their large size. One of the most sought after traits within Cupido Draft Horses, though, are their thick manes and tails. Their mane and tails are incredibly silky and have a natural curl, giving it a beautiful wavy look that is very popular around the world for shows. Cupido Drafts, though originally thought to be bred for look and companionship, can be used for almost any event that they are eligible for.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Spring has arrived!
    Join us at our festival

Owner: Albino_
Show Name:
Barn Name:

Fowl: Pigeon
Phenotype: Black Varnish Cosmic Roan
Genotype: EE/aa/RNn/LPLP/ND1n
Eye Color: Heterchromia Bluey & Pigeon
Breeding Notes:
- Will always pass Extension (E)
- Will always pass Leopard Complex (LP)
- Will NOT pass spotted coats from themselves as does not carry the pattern genes (I personally list them if they do for ease of genes), but foals can be if another parent is Leopard or Pattern carrier
- Varnish Roan can only appear when at least one (1) Leopard Complex (LP) is present, artist discretion.
- Cosmic Roan added the purple, green, and blue hues, only to be passed down with it. 25% chance to pass down. Does NOT need Roan to pass down, they are separate genes.
- Non Dun 1 (ND1) adds Dorsal stripe and the mane’s dorsal stripe darkening, but does not add primitive leg markings or barring. Can add counter shading, does not for this particular horse.

I always imagine pigeons are silly, so I made a silly mane LOL. I hope you enjoy!
Status Updated: 09/07/23 @08:15
Our baby is here now, so I am super busy and occupied
by his shenanigans <3 Wouldn’t trade any of it.
Unfortunately, that does mean I am at a standstill on
commissions and other Oekaki art until further notice.

Art & Commissions
PM me if you would like to order a commission! Previews
are listed in my DeviantArt in the Commissions folder.

About Me!
Hello everyone, I am ShadowStarFang! Most refer to me as
Shadow, though I also go by Tess, Solar, and Fangy.
My pronouns are she/her and I am currently
happily married to my high school sweetheart <3 08/16/2020
The horse to the right is my old Polish Arab mare, Rodeo.
I drew my Avatar Please Don't Steal!
ShadowStarFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me