[c] Ear Edit, Fang Edit, Tufts, Hair Style, Claws, Horn Edit, Colored Sclera
[uc] No Tail Spike

Plateling 2 - Top Right - The Heir wrote:Traits:
[nr] Colored Pupil
[c] Ear Edit, Fang Edit, Tufts, Tail Spike Edit, Hair Style, Claws, Horn Edit
[r] 2+ Tails, Bigger / Longer Mane

Plateling 3 - Bottom Left - Down in the Styx wrote:Traits:
[nr] Colored Pupil
[c] Ear Edit, Fang Edit, Tufts, Tail Spike Edit, Hair Style, Claws, Horn Edit, Colored Sclera, Body Spikes

[/quote]

Since you liked the notes on my entry, enjoy some more design notes.

Bottom Left: The hair on this one is so fluffy and fun. Full bedhead. Which I absolutely had to amplify with striping. It'd have been a crime to Not. But back to the design itself. Wanted to make a design that was darker but had some color to it. So mixed Apparition's purples with the blue-greys Azula has to get a purple-navy palette. Very cool toned. The swirling happened accidentally at first but then it reminded me of the scene in Disney's "Hercules" where the souls are just circling into the River Styx so I just went with it.

Top Right: So, as an ATLA fan, I'd be remiss to not do an ATLA inspired design. On this one I did hair that was loosely inspired by the scene where Azula cuts her own hair whilst losing it so feel free to make it asymmetrical. I wasn't sure if I was going to go lightning or fire at first with this one given either could've worked but I thought lightning fit better as lightning was more pivotal in the plot of the show regarding Azula and Zuko. I was tempted to do markings that resembled Lichtenberg figures, but I felt it'd be too busy. I did, however, manage to Not use the ghosts on a single design and I am both proud and disappointed of myself for that.

Top left: Leaves from the vine.... So this one is a, uh, lot darker in concept than the other two. Enjoy the battlefield?
art by @tuxrise on tumblr
here we go again
kenna - she/they - adult

🌹

Progress

th // lesbimancy
disc // kennadryl

Don't sell any free designs I make.
kennadryl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PD Nursery Batch #27

Postby InuImori » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:24 am

OMG.. SPEECHLESS!!! These are absolutely gorgeous!!!
im in love with all of them i cant express how excited i am for these babies!! Thank you so so much!
your designs are killer, i love the way you put your own twist on things and create your own concept on inspiration with also keeping the designs from the parents!!! <3

✧ She/Her ✧ They/Them ✧
✧ Leo ✧ Taken ✧ Adult ✧ Heterosexual ✧
Image InuImori Image InuImori Image InuImori
CommissionsOC SaleYCH Shopc$ Art

InuImori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me