Furry Potatoes Rescue #007 by Fawntura

Based on Click to view
Artist Fawntura [gallery]
Time spent 54 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Furry Potatoes Rescue #007

Postby Fawntura » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:04 am

Furry Potatoes, Also known as Guinea pigs are a species of fat furry rodents. They are often times advertised as good first pets or easy keepers, which is a lie. Not only do these cute beings require a exotic vet their enclosures also have to be cleaned at least once a week, and they have to have constant access to hay and water, and so many more things. Due to this often times they are turned over to rescues or are surrendered, and with this lots of them need homes! So here at FPR we take in unwanted or neglected piggies and find them good homes! But here are some more things you need to know before adopting a piggy, they are very smart and almost always need a piggy companion, and they all have their own different personalities which can make it hard to care for them. Their Colors can be seen from Magpies to self (solid colors), and they are very playful when excited they will do something called pop-corning which is where they basically jump up in the air! So are you ready to bring home a new furry friend?

Username + ID: Eleya + 32713
Name: Summer

Pheno: Spotted Cream
Geno: bb/CrCr/Spsp
Eye Color: Dust Particles

Breeding Notes-
--
╭━━━━━━━━╮

𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃

╰━━━━━━━━╯

Hi You can call me Fawn or Ace! I currently own VW's & NSW's!
My DMs are always open!
My Commissions for MYOs, Customs and art pieces
Are Open! Just Shoot me a DM!

ImageImageImageImage
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me