Based on Click to view
Artist NoodleDOOT [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Andaluz Sport Horses v.2

Postby NoodleDOOT » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:20 am

information!! wrote:Andaluz Sport Horses are a cross between the Andalusian and the Spanish Sport Horse. These horses have been bred
to combine their strength and agility to create the perfect showing champions. Andaluz's are extremely intelligent and elegant
horses, but are also known to have a fiery spirit. Their name is quite literally a combination of the two species, with andaluz
meaning "andalusian" in Spanish, and sport horse coming from their Spanish heritage.

These horses excel in endurance competitions such as cross country and show jumping, but are also capable of dressage
and harness pulling. Andaluz's also enjoy leisure riding as a way to bond between horse and rider. These sport horses can be
ridden either Western or English, but for showing purposes, will always be shown in English tack and attire.

Their heights can range anywhere from 14-16hh, with the average falling between 15-15.3hh. The most common
coat colors are the basic solids, but Andaluz's can have any coat color that has been discovered with the exception of mutations.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ --
resources !! wrote:main page --- rarity guide --- breeding barn --- auction barn --- custom barn --- archives
discord --- artist search --- trail riding --- points shop + bank

competitions: cross country & show jumping | dressage & harness pulling

honorable mentions !! wrote:rebelappy - huge huge thank you to rebel for these awesome lines !! this vision would not have been brought to life without
your artistic talent <3
sleepyDandy - thank you so much andy for the lovely text on everything <3
paradise, - thank you for letting me buy these gorgeous lines
coaliev - thank you so much for adding the horn and wings <3

Last edited by NoodleDOOT on Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
NoodleDOOT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby NoodleDOOT » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:20 am

rules !! wrote:1. Please follow all CS site and art rules here and on the Discord server.

2. Andaluz Sport Horses are a closed species and only allowed artists may use these lines. This goes for adopts, customs, breedings, etc. If taken offsite, you must link back to the main adopt page and give credit where necessary.

3. Users must have an active and updated storage page in order to breed and order customs. This means having all of the slots updated and any other information up to date. You do not have to have one before you own your first Andaluz, but will be required for any more that follow.

4. Please be respectful of everyone within the community. This means being civil and not picking fights with other users. I know we all have different opinions and beliefs, but please keep it kind. <3

5. All Andaluz sport horses have a maximum of six breeding slots. This can only be increased by winning competitions.

6. Please do not bump adoption pages for halters, updating information, etc. If it has been over 30 days, please send me a private message and I will get it sorted out for you.

7. Users are allowed to trade/giveaway Andaluz's to others, but may not be sold for c$, usd, etc. If doing so, both users (previous owner and new owner) must post on the adoption page stating the trade and confirm it. You must also message one of our archivists in order to keep everything updated.

8. Custom Andaluz's can be created for c$ or usd. If using c$, the price must not exceed 500c$ unless ordering multiple customs. If using usd, all payment discussion must be taken offsite per CS rules. All artists may set their own prices- this is subject to their discretion.

9. Users may only win one adopt per day.

10. Horses from the previous lines can be used for breedings.

11. Wings are optional to use and must be similar to the coat colour, the horn must not be removed and can be any colour, natural or unnatural.

All rules are subject to change at any time as well as new ones being added.
Last edited by NoodleDOOT on Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
NoodleDOOT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

staff

Postby NoodleDOOT » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:21 am

staff team !! wrote:owner:
NoodleDOOT

artists:
currently looking for artists

ghost artists:
paradise,
coaliev
rebelappy
sleepyDandy

moderators:
Temper
Taxidea

archivists:
currently looking for an archivist
NoodleDOOT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

current & past events

Postby NoodleDOOT » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:21 am

current events !! wrote:- None currently

NoodleDOOT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

breeding & artist information

Postby NoodleDOOT » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:22 am

breeding information wrote:- Foals will grow one week after their initial posting date.
- All horses must have an updated stable page & information in order to breed. Forms will not be accepted if anything is not up to date.
- Users may only request one breeding per opening unless stated otherwise by the artist themselves.
- Any sort of minor line edits are not guaranteed to pass- it is up to the artist. Any accessories/custom halters are not allowed to pass, nor is any sort of mane & tail dye/body paint.
- You guys are welcome to roll breedings however you would like, although I do recommend this one. It contains most of the genes and is fairly easy to use. c:

artist information wrote:- Artists are required to make a minimum of two adopts per month. If you are unable to fulfil this requirement, just let me know and we can see if we can work something out. <3
- You are allowed to take as many customs/make auctions as you'd like as long as you fulfil the adopt requirement. Just try to do this within reason. If this starts becoming abused, I will have to change the rules as I see fit.
- Artists are allowed one personal monthly custom with a maximum of two limited genes. Everything else is up to you! I will give a week period if you forgot to post your custom for the previous month.
- Try to release more common-uncommon markings in order to keep the rarer markings more special. Keep in mind limited markings are only allowed on special milestone adopts, customs, and auctions.
- Please number adopts as "Andaluz Sport Horse #000..." and keep the background on until the horse is adopted out.
*new* - Hm's can now be awarded to users who you feel made a good effort in their adopt form! You may offer up to two hm's per adopt.

Form for adopts:

Code: Select all
Andaluz Sport Horse #000

Code: Select all
[center][img]https://txt.1001fonts.net/img/txt/dHRmLjcyLjZlNGE4OC5RVzVrWVd4MWVpQlRjRzl5ZENCSWIzSnpaWE0uMA/lucien-schoenschriftv-cat.regular.webp[/img]
[quote="information!!"][size=85]Andaluz Sport Horses are a cross between the Andalusian and the Spanish Sport Horse. These horses have been bred
to combine their strength and agility to create the perfect showing champions. Andaluz's are extremely intelligent and elegant
horses, but are also known to have a fiery spirit. Their name is quite literally a combination of the two species, with andaluz
meaning "[i]andalusian[/i]" in Spanish, and sport horse coming from their Spanish heritage.

These horses excel in endurance competitions such as cross country and show jumping, but are also capable of dressage
and harness pulling. Andaluz's also enjoy leisure riding as a way to bond between horse and rider. These sport horses can be
ridden either Western or English, but for showing purposes, will always be shown in English tack and attire.

Their heights can range anywhere from 14-16hh, with the average falling between 15-15.3hh. The most common
coat colors are the basic solids, but Andaluz's can have any coat color that has been discovered with the exception of mutations.       [/size][/quote]
[color=grey]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ --[/color]
[size=85][b]Contest Information:[/b]
[b]End Date:[/b]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Phenotype:[/b]
[b]Genotype:[/b]
[b]Breeding Notes:[/b]

[b]Lineage:[/b] Foundation x Foundation

[code][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height (14-16hh):[/b]
[b]Halter Color:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b] [/code][/size]
[/center]
Last edited by NoodleDOOT on Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
NoodleDOOT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

changelog

Postby NoodleDOOT » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:22 am

changelog !! wrote:6/6/22 - thread posted
6/7/22 - discord server created
NoodleDOOT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Andaluz Sport Horses v.2

Postby NoodleDOOT » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:23 am

now open for posting <3
NoodleDOOT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paradise, » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:10 am

markkk <3
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    nicole - she/her - baby artist
    hiya! i love all things horses &
    nature ;w; i am currently an
    artist for: range trotters, ferox
    ponies, + beaumont collies ♥
    . tentatively open
    for commissions/art swaps- just shoot me a
    message here or on discord! @paradise,#0479
    apricot acres - toyhou.se - ©
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:22 pm

Omg they’re back <3
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phönixfeder2000 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:48 am

Mark!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒚."━━━━━━━━━━━

Phönixfeder2000

Drawing, Anime, Music, Pokemon,
Gaming, Vampire Diaries <3

Sad Soul

━━━━━━━━━━━━“𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘… 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆.”━━━━━━

Treats given: 83
Tricks given: 15
Phönixfeder2000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me