Time spent 2 hours, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

*.✧ seraphillons ML 0038-0039 ✧.* winners pg 1

Postby rainboxys » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:02 am

Discord | Archive | Art Appraisal Request Thread

Artist Search

seraphillons @ Tumblr, deviantArt

If the moon covers the sun in an eclipse in the Seraphillon Woods, a strange phenomenon is observed. A select few Phis are changed... for better or worse, we cannot say. It is now your chance to bring one of these changed phis home.

your phi has been accused of a terrible crime...
tell me, did they do it?

38 won by LOSTINUNKNOWN 1002427
39 won by BaachenBits 1064075

------------------

spot reserved for seravices
Last edited by rainboxys on Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
rainboxys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *.✧ seraphillons ML 0038-0039 ✧.* open

Postby LOSTINUNKNOWN » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:44 pm

I'm not quite sure if I am required to join the affiliation, nor if this adopt is free. Even so, I will endeavor to enter this competition. Feel free to either correct me, or request of me to remove this submission.

username + id: LOSTINUNKNOWN 1002427
which seraphillon? (38 or 39) 39.
prompt: 0039 was been accused of murdering another of its kind solely due to their hostile interactions amidst the eclipse. They claimed they couldn't quite recall what actions they had enacted that night therein, resolving to display their innocence via the means of a testimony to account for the simply fact they weren't at the crime scene at the predicted time of the murder. Even so, in the lack thereof in memory, they had murdered another of their kind - keenly aware of this fact upon the subside of the eclipse and desperately endeavoring to cover it up with false testimony of another who had lacked the same memory.

(Apologies if the wording is off, I am running on two hours of sleep.)
Last edited by LOSTINUNKNOWN on Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
LOSTINUNKNOWN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainboxys » Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:12 am

bumping
ends in about 5 days
rainboxys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BaachenBits » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:16 am

username + id: BaachenBits 1064075
which seraphillon? 38
prompt: the crime? Being too gosh darn cute!
…. And also allegedly starting a cult. Allegedly. How where they to know that their pleasant attitude and tasty treats would cause others to flock to their side? It isn’t as if they expected soft smiles and sweet words to be enough to collect a devoted gathering… and if they wanted to pass off gifts and tributes to them…. Then who were they to deny them? After a while, the crowd began to obey their every word… and so what if it got to their head? They did a lot of good for their community! Against the will of the people? Perhaps. But this seraphillon holds no regrets. Try as you might, you won’t be able to resist their charm. Soon enough they will be free from the law once more.
Last edited by BaachenBits on Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage Image
The world is ending, and yet the barbs continue...
Toyhou.se|Instagram
ImageImageImage
BaachenBits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monotoad » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:47 am

username + id: Monotoad + 1087795
which seraphillon?: 38 (angel/moth?)
prompt: no, they'd never harm someone they'd love! they were framed, even if they can't fully remember what happened. they'd never hurt their loved ones, but the interrogation terrifies them, it makes them question themself. are they truly innocent? what if they had done it? it's suspicious that they can't remember anything from the time, and they don't have anything to prove their innocence. they know they wouldn't do it, but they swear they're innocent. (aughgh sorry this is rushed, i kept forgetting to do it </3)
what, were you expecting a real signature?
i'll make an actual one eventually :]

i'm new to cs!
my birthday is december 21st, i'd like to collect pets with that adoption date :)
i make art! (revamping carrd rn)
^ my wermz archive!

Image Image
Monotoad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *.✧ seraphillons ML 0038-0039 ✧.* judging

Postby rainboxys » Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:14 am

closed to new entries!
judging now
bats // it/its // adult

my personal characters
are not up for sale or trade.

find me elsewhere @ rainboxys
discord: somnacanth
commission TOS

rainboxys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainboxys » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:16 am

LOSTINUNKNOWN wrote:I'm not quite sure if I am required to join the affiliation, nor if this adopt is free. Even so, I will endeavor to enter this competition. Feel free to either correct me, or request of me to remove this submission.

username + id: LOSTINUNKNOWN 1002427
which seraphillon? (38 or 39) 39.
prompt: 0039 was been accused of murdering another of its kind solely due to their hostile interactions amidst the eclipse. They claimed they couldn't quite recall what actions they had enacted that night therein, resolving to display their innocence via the means of a testimony to account for the simply fact they weren't at the crime scene at the predicted time of the murder. Even so, in the lack thereof in memory, they had murdered another of their kind - keenly aware of this fact upon the subside of the eclipse and desperately endeavoring to cover it up with false testimony of another who had lacked the same memory.

(Apologies if the wording is off, I am running on two hours of sleep.)

BaachenBits wrote:username + id: BaachenBits 1064075
which seraphillon? 38
prompt: the crime? Being too gosh darn cute!
…. And also allegedly starting a cult. Allegedly. How where they to know that their pleasant attitude and tasty treats would cause others to flock to their side? It isn’t as if they expected soft smiles and sweet words to be enough to collect a devoted gathering… and if they wanted to pass off gifts and tributes to them…. Then who were they to deny them? After a while, the crowd began to obey their every word… and so what if it got to their head? They did a lot of good for their community! Against the will of the people? Perhaps. But this seraphillon holds no regrets. Try as you might, you won’t be able to resist their charm. Soon enough they will be free from the law once more.

winners! i've added y'all to the reference to grab separates/transparent versions if you'd like!
rainboxys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LOSTINUNKNOWN » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:24 am

rainboxys wrote: winners! i've added y'all to the reference to grab separates/transparent versions if you'd like!

Thank you.
LOSTINUNKNOWN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *.✧ seraphillons ML 0038-0039 ✧.* winners pg 1

Postby BaachenBits » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:53 am

Aaahhhh thank you! This is my first seraphillon! I'm so excited <3
ImageImageImageImage Image
The world is ending, and yet the barbs continue...
Toyhou.se|Instagram
ImageImageImage
BaachenBits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me