Based on Click to view
Artist imabanditø [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Valentine’s Plate Dragon #42

Postby imabanditø » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:55 am

A Plate Dragon is a subspecies of dragon! They have "Plates" on the side of their cheeks and on their butts! They also have scales around their bodies such as on their faces, legs, and tail! Another unique feature are the "spikes" on the end of their tails and horns that can range in many different shapes and sizes that are used for protection and battle. They usually live in jungles or forests but can be found anywhere. They are extremely venomous, and can projectile their venom when in danger! They use this tactic when feeling threatened or scared so as long as you have good intentions they wont hurt you! They are feisty but you'll be lucky to have one as your friend if it gives you its trust!

🦈 traits 🦈
[nr] eyelashes, weight, colored pupil, piercings
[c] body spikes, tail spike edit
[uc] pupil edit, fur edit, 1 shaped scale
[event] lovestruck

🦈 rarity 🦈
event uncommon

valentine’s pd 42 won by beetleb0nes 1070966

runner up pd won by SolaireOfAstora 858751

x1 uncommon trait + x3 common trait + [event] lovestruck myo and 5p$ won by udderchaos_cat 716760

x1 uncommon trait + x3 common trait + [event] lovestruck myo and 5p$ won by Ottercola 111526

x1 [event] lovestruck item won by Key.dah.hyena 986624

x1 [event] lovestruck item won by Exitium 626371

x1 [event] lovestruck item won by Griff 254592

x1 [event] lovestruck item won by SylphTheDragon 1097719

to enter for this pd, please tell me what they collect! you can answer with art or writing, no minimum ^^

Code: Select all
[b]username + id:[/b]
[b]pd name:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]

ends on february 25 at cs rollover! (24 —> 25)
Last edited by imabanditø on Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valentine’s Plate Dragon #42

Postby udderchaos_cat » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:00 am

username + id:udderchaos_cat 716760
pd name:Sunny
prompt: Sunny has an obsession with shiny things, she spends hours at the beach picking up trash and all the shiny things she finds! It could be jewelry, bottle caps, rocks and even sea shells! She loves them all and wants to repurpose them and make art with them all.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

”Die with memories, not dreams”

(Cat) ~ Adult ~ Quiet ~ 🐄

TH, Discord: udderchaos_cat#1371

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧
udderchaos_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Key.dah.hyena » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:03 am

username + id: key.dah.hyena 986624
pd name:Opalite
prompt: She would collect anything shiny she finds! from nice colored seaglass to pretty geodes she cracks open herself! always suprised by the pretty hues of the amethysts and quarz crystals!
ImagexImage
NORDEN ────────
    Any Pronouns
    German/English
─────
Toyhouse
Sig Credit
─────────────────
the sadness
─────────────────

Key.dah.hyena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:15 am

username + id: Exitium + 626371
pd name: Cherry
prompt: Cherry collects sea glass and buttons. Metal buttons, wooden buttons, plastic buttons, etc. Extra buttons from shirts, ripped off buttons, or just random buttons Cherry has found (and cleaned thoroughly before sorting them into display boxes based on material and color).

Cherry displays all her sea glass on the wall, glued in place to the velvet inside the cases. She sees the beauty in the small things, and even uses sea glass to create art inside the display cases.
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ottercola » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:33 am

username + id: Ottercola [111526]
pd name: Aurélie
prompt: This plate dragon doesn't collect anything that might be considered "normal" like a physical collection. Instead she spends perhaps TOO much time scouring social media like PlateTube for some of the weirdest, silliest, and straight up confusing videos of other PDs to show her friends (without much say in the matter) in order to baffle and "troll" them. She's fascinated by other's bahaviour and finds herself often diving into strange niches of the internet just to be wowed, much to her friend's misfortune.
▪▪

▪▪

[Lottie|Pepper|Pup]
[ just a funny dog ]
[CS Toyhouse]
I'm a Chicoon Artist!

▪▪

ImageImage

Ottercola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:53 am

username + id: Griff 254592
pd name: Cherlise
prompt: Cherlise collects stickers! All shapes, types, sizes, she wants them all! She enjoys both placing them in a collection book and covering literally everything with them. She insists they make her life a little brighter!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beetleb0nes » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:13 pm

username + id: beetleb0nes + 1070966
pd name: Bloom
prompt: SO MUCH! She collects: Stamps, stickers, plushies, cups, interesting coins, postcards, even pretty pieces of trash! She just adores having large collections! Her *favourite* collection might just be her digital collection of LGBTQ+ labels! She adores writing down as many as she can find, along with having pictures of their respective flags. It's her special interest!
─────𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄──────
──────𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻
───❥───────
toyhou.se - trade thread
ImageImage
───𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒
percy - they/them + neos - adult - vampire
my special interest is mcr. i love vampires,
queer microlabels, collecting, music and
videogames.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
beetleb0nes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SylphTheDragon » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:33 am

username + id: SylphTheDragon + 1097719
pd name: Neva
prompt: She loves to collect all sorts of pins! Cute animal pins, food pins, pun pins, LGBTQIA+ pins, you name it! She hoards them like they are earth’s greatest treasure, showcasing all the places she’s been, and occasionally attaches them on items of clothing she’ll wear, or on to a string and make jewelry out of them.
Last edited by SylphTheDragon on Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

🌸
🌸
SylphTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolaireOfAstora » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:36 am

username + id: SolaireOfAstora + 858751
pd name: Polly
prompt: Polly has a few collections of various things, especially anything colorful! But her favorite is her egg collection, from the little Easter eggs to fancy faberge eggs. Even if it’s not a physical egg or egg shaped thing, as long as it looks similar enough, she will collect it! She’s got many blankets and sweaters all with the little ovoid things she’s come to love so dearly. Her entire room is filled to the brim with items and her shelves are no exception. Meticulously sorted by egg type, each one has its own little stand or basket. After being sorted by type, she sorts them by the size, when she got them, then by color. Many who’ve seen her collection think it’s a little too much, wondering why she can’t just put them on the shelf or display them all as is. But she says half the fun of collecting is also the sorting.

Her egg collection began when she was a plateling, she received a cute and colorful little wobble toy as a gift. Fascinated and overjoyed with such a toy, it quickly became her favorite! Soon, she started collecting anything that had a resemblance to it. And since the shape was so egg-like, she gravitated towards collecting those the most. As for her wobble toy, it’s still her most prized possession. Polly does have a large amount of them too. Her toys easily make up half of her non-egg assortment.

Everyone who knows her knows about her collection. Often she’s randomly gifted small sets of plastic eggs, which delights her each and every time. For her birthday, eggs are a definite guarantee but the type differs wildly. Polly has received a few painted to look like her and those are some of her favorites. Not because she’s vain, but because of how special it is to her, to know that someone went out of their way to do this for her. It never fails to put a big smile on her face. The most expensive egg she ever got was from her parents. It was wrapped inside a humble box, and so when she opened it, Polly was shocked to see a shiny and beautiful, gem encrusted faberge egg! Currently, it sits by her wobble toy and an Easter egg she painted herself when she was younger. These all sit on a shelf that’s organized simply by how they look. Her collection brings her much joy and she’s very proud of it.
SolaireOfAstora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:37 am

closed! i had such a difficult time choosing 😭😭

the winner is beetleb0nes 1070966! i think that bloom’s collections suit her quite well :D

i’d also like to award a runner up pd to SolaireOfAstora 858751! i love the amount of detail you put into your response! please message me on cs with a color palette, candy, and a sea creature that you’d like me to use to inspire your ru <3

+ i’ll award udderchaos_cat 716760 and Ottercola 111526 with a 1 uncommon trait + 3 common trait + [event] lovestruck myo and 5p$! i loved your responses as well <3<3 !

and i’ll also award x1 [event] lovestruck item (can be applied to any existing pd or myo) to Key.dah.hyena 986624, Exitium 626371, Griff 254592, and SylphTheDragon 1097719! i greatly appreciate your participation!!
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me