Range Trotter #SHF096 by Pandora!

Based on Click to view
Artist Pandora! [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Range Trotter #SHF096

Postby Pandora! » Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:45 pm

Range Trotters are the result of crossbreeding Orlov Trotters, Finnhorses, Welsh Cobs (section C & D) and Hanoverians. Later crosses of Quarter Horses, Paint and Appaloosas to gain color and to give a boost to their hardiness.With a height average of 13-15 hands, they're a hardy breed with characteristics for various disciplines.

Created for use as work, carriage and leisure riding horses originally, they now serve as long-distance range horses, such as work with Park Rangers and mounted officers.

Willing and eager personalities, most are quickly trained to be bombproof and therefore trusted mounts in all lines of work; some are being seen in local show jumping competitions, others are notably used in therapeutic sessions for their calm temperaments. Harness races and endurance trials are common for the breed, as they are able to sustain an extended trot without tire. Cross-Country competitions see some of the taller Trotters, but due to their cob lineage this is still uncommon.

Despite the variety of competitions and work these horses are being seen in, they are still famously skilled as endurance racers. Many competitors have chosen Range Trotters due to their tireless work ethic, as well as the ease in which they can be trained. Many have become champions in endurance trials, and they have quickly become a sought after breed for their natural ability.

Parent A x Parent B

To win this gal, show and tell me about your most beloved CS pet! Are they a dreamie that took
forever to save up for, one of your first pets, or something else? (50 word min.)
End Date: Monday, February 19th @ CS rollover

Username: Archaeopteryx.
    Show Name: Warden of the River of Memories
    Barn Name: Styx

Height: 13.3hh
    Eye Color: Spring Blooms [lilac + orange heterochromia]
    Phenotype: Smoky Rose Petal Cream Dun Blusher Fate's Thread Whip Sabino Hot Foam Blanket Appaloosa
    Genotype: Ee aa CrCr Rprp Dd BlBl Drdr Ftft Wpwp Sbsb Fmfm Folfol Lplp +Amore

- will always pass cream [Cr_] and blusher [Bl_]
      - carries foliage [Fol_], will express with [+Brindle]
      - amore passes at 25%, will express with leopard complex [Lp_]

- mane/tail edits pass at artist discretion, items will not pass
Last edited by Pandora! on Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
▐▌

Pandora!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Range Trotter #SHF096

Postby Temper » Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:04 pm

Username: Temper
Show Name: What Dreams are Made of
Barn Name: Dreamy
Prompt:
Pet's name: Мечта

This is Mechta! That is Russian for 'Dream'. Ever since I laid eyes on this pet I knew I had to have her. She became my one and only dreamie. I joined CS in 2013 and didn't get her until 2018, when I was lucky enough to get the UR peas from Dec 18th and traded that with a ton of other valuable pets I had been saving up for her. She is bonded to this account and will never be traded! She is just perfect with her lovely spots, pink nose, and irish white markings. I like to dress her up with her little plushie mini-mes :)

.......... Image Krasivi Collies
...........Image Krasivi Trotters
...........Image Krasivi Euphorians
...........Image Krasivi Wolfhounds
...........Image Lone Bashkir Curlies
...........Image Andaluz Sport Horses

....................Image
Temper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Embergleam » Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:35 pm

Username: Embergleam
Show Name: RRS Riddles in the Sand
Barn Name: Riddle
Prompt:
This handsome lad was the first store pet I ever got, just a couple of months after I started playing! Halloween is my favorite holiday, so having a little piece of my very first CS Halloween means a lot to me. <3
Be the nonsense you wish to see in the world.
He/him| Image | ADHD
Raven Ridge Stables
Embergleam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:35 pm

Username:
Spiritstar3
Show Name:
Truth of the Memories
Barn Name:
Innes
Prompt:
My favorite pet used to be a Raven dog but not anymore. I honestly have a lot of favorites...Most of them are ones that come in pairs or groups though. I'm going to show you one that does not come in a pair or group (so the Sherlock ones are out too). This isn't the raven dog I don't think. I waited for this guy for so long. Then, TheMagicInside56 gifted this one to me. I was so happy and thankful, and I'm pretty sure I even posted to the Dream Achieved thread.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:08 am

Username: ShadyBro
Show Name: NVR Bravo Echo Lima Oscar Victor Echo Delta
Barn Name: Phonetic
Prompt:
This was an easy pick. My favorite is my very first rare I ever got my hands on (now considered
'extremely rare' with the new system), which I acquired on my birthday thirteen years ago. My
memory is generally awful, and my birthdays were always pretty rough, but I do somehow remember
this moment and just how excited and proud of myself I was. Simpler times and good memories
with this lil dragon <3
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taxidea » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:59 am

Username: Taxidea
Show Name: TT Rainbow Sprinkles
Barn Name: Dragon
Prompt: I can't believe how hard this was! But I have to say that my favorite pet is the PPS Dragoncat Image
I spent a long time (read: years) trying to trade for this pet, but its high demand meant that it was almost always out of reach. I finally lucked out and found someone who had one to trade for currency from another site (Flight Rising), and I was able to afford their probably ridiculous price. I just love the curled kitten pose with the spikes, unicorn horn, and rainbow coloring. Seriously wish there was a plushie version I could buy because it is absolutely cute enough! 106 words
Taxidea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:23 pm

Username: fruitbat
Show Name: All The Stars Are Closer
Barn Name: Nova
Prompt:
This fella right here, adorned with his look-alike friends! This pet was my first "dreamie" on Chicken Smoothie, but most definitely not my first acquired dreamie. He was actually very hard to obtain, but I am so grateful to finally have him in my collection. Red pandas are my favourite animal, and I hold a lot of sentimental value towards them. This is mainly because my boyfriend was the first person to take me to see them at a zoo, and he even booked a special meet and greet with one. So red pandas not only make me feel happy, but they remind me of the incredible support network I have (aka my boyfriend hehe).
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwindrider » Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:35 am

Username: Starwindrider
Show Name: NAS Dream Come True
Barn Name: Fantasy
Prompt:
This pet is my favourite of all time! Back when I was younger and just started on CS, I thought he looked a lot like my plush horse, Fudge. Back then I wasn't aware Fudge was a buckskin and always thought he was a bay. I was graciously gifted this pet for Christmas many years back (the exact year is in the pet name!) and he has since had a special dedicated tab for him. Even though now I know this pet isn't colour accurate, I love it all the same because it encapsulates what I believe my little plush horse to be: a spirited and happy pony, who always brings me joy and comfort. Shoutout to Embergleam for giving him a trotter form last year!! <3
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:36 am

Username: DarkestWerewolf
Show Name: World Wanderer
Barn Name: Viatrix
Prompt:
At the present moment, I think my most beloved pet is also my most recent dream pet - the UR Flower dragon. I’m such a softie for anything that is spring/sakura themed ahhhh
I have been very out of touch with trading but I have quite a number of old pets saved up and I manage to get this gorgeous dragon!
Might’ve sacrificed an arm and a leg but it’s worth it <3
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strangetales » Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:00 am

Username: strangetales
    Show Name: tbd
    Barn Name: tbd
    Prompt:
    -
Last edited by strangetales on Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
strangetales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me