Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Galingale Strider Event #039 - Competition

Postby KathrynKat » Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:23 pm

V1 · V2 · V3 · V4 · V5 · V.6
-----
Adoption · Breeding · Customs · Rescue · Events
Artist Search · Archive · Gift Lines · Discord

----------------Contest Details----------------

In order to Win this Galingale Strider you must for first part of entry, describe how & when you separated the foal from his or her mother at the Agency. Extras are allowed and encouraged. Art is a good bonus! (Minimal Entry; 400 wc or Lined Bust & Colored Art)
Ends on "January 20, 2023. Jan 30th now"

This Galingale can start breeding on "January 22, 2023"

Rarity: Very Common & Common
Coat: Red Fox & Gray Roan
Height: 13.2hh
Mutation: Chimera

Code: Select all
[list][b]Username: [/b] PrincessAlexis
[b]ChickenSmoothie ID:[/b] 19227
[b]Storage Page:[/b] [url=https://toyhou.se/Cur/characters/folder:2563996]x[/url]
[b]Galingale Name:[/b] Two-Spirit
[b]Training Tier[/b] 0
[/list]

[b]Foal Gender:[/b] Colt or Filly
[b]Prompt:[/b]
[b]Extra Entries:[/b]

----------------Family Tree----------------
SIRE wrote:NA

DAM wrote:Image

Last edited by KathrynKat on Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Galingale Strider Event #039 - Competition

Postby KathrynKat » Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:45 pm

bump!
I'll extend this but another 10 days then will be mine by Feb 1st if nobody applies for this fella!
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessAlexis » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:29 am

Username: PrincessAlexis
    ChickenSmoothie ID: 19227
    Storage Page: x
    Galingale Name: Two-Spirit
    Training Tier Untrained, as of yet. Just a little colt for the time being! (Honestly not sure what to put here and couldn't find clarification on the main page)

Foal Gender: Colt or Filly
Prompt: Everyone at Lux Stars Estate was surprised and delighted to hear the announcement of a chimeric Galingale Strider foal. It was the first time they'd been made aware of such a thing, and no one was more pleased than Lexi, who immediately travelled to go and see the amazing creature with her own two eyes. When she first saw him, she marvelled at the way that his markings were broken up into stripes, as though two embryos had swirled together like soft-serve ice cream is known to do. He was a mixture of red fox and grey roan, truly a sight to behold.

They were looking for a new owner for the foal, and Lexi couldn't be more pleased at the opportunity to apply. However the stipulation was that the foal must be separated from their mother with the least amount of fuss possible, and that the foal should happily go to the new home without stress.

Lexi had spent roughly an hour and a half observing mother and baby before she entered the pen for herself. They were corralled in a pen together while fireworks went off a good distance away, and the foal seemed pretty bomb-proof at this point, not showing any reaction to the loud noises or bright lights.

Instead of showing any interest in the foal whatsoever, Lexi focused her attention on the mother, sweet-talking her and offering her small treats, before petting her along her flanks and feathers. She crooned soft words and began singing a lullaby all the while, to lull the mare into a sense of security. When the foal came over and investigated her, she neither returned his attentions nor rebuffed him, and pretended that she didn't see him at all. This set the mother at ease, who began enjoying all of this attention and the stroking and whispering. She really liked that someone had come here without attempting to mess with her offspring, and as this mare was known to be especially protective, this was probably a smart move.

After a good long while, Lexi began to make arrangements for the separation. She opened the gate leading into the main corral and brought both mother and foal there, where nobody else stood save for the owner of the Agency. Then she stood and chatted with that person for some time, allowing the mother and the little one to mill about as they pleased. She offered the mother more treats and began leading her first this way and then that, so that the mother would follow her readily, while the foal lagged behind a bit. She continued this dance until the little colt grew tired and started to rest more and more, no longer interested in this intruder who seemed hardly to notice him.

This went on for quite some time until Lexi led the mother back into the first pen, the separation area. The mare came in willingly, expecting more treats, and Lexi gave them to her readily. This time the foal followed them, and this dance continued long into the night, with mother and foal slowly spending less and less time together as they were walking to and fro between these gated areas. At one point Lexi opened the gate and the mare charged through, expecting her treat, only to find that the gate was shut behind her and her foal was on the other side!

This frustrated her and she butted her head against the gate, but Lexi was right there with the treats, reassuring her. Her foal, for his part, was taking a nap in the other segment of the corral and hadn't noticed the commotion. After a while the mare settled down, though she still looked a bit forlornly as she watched Lexi turn on her heel and go to the colt, sitting beside him.

Lexi turns to the Agency representative, to see what they think of the day's events.

Extra Entries: n/a

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:53 am

PrincessAlexis wrote:
    Username: PrincessAlexis
    ChickenSmoothie ID: 19227
    Storage Page: x
    Galingale Name: Two-Spirit
    Training Tier Untrained, as of yet. Just a little colt for the time being! (Honestly not sure what to put here and couldn't find clarification on the main page)

Foal Gender: Colt or Filly
Prompt: Everyone at Lux Stars Estate was surprised and delighted to hear the announcement of a chimeric Galingale Strider foal. It was the first time they'd been made aware of such a thing, and no one was more pleased than Lexi, who immediately travelled to go and see the amazing creature with her own two eyes. When she first saw him, she marvelled at the way that his markings were broken up into stripes, as though two embryos had swirled together like soft-serve ice cream is known to do. He was a mixture of red fox and grey roan, truly a sight to behold.

They were looking for a new owner for the foal, and Lexi couldn't be more pleased at the opportunity to apply. However the stipulation was that the foal must be separated from their mother with the least amount of fuss possible, and that the foal should happily go to the new home without stress.

Lexi had spent roughly an hour and a half observing mother and baby before she entered the pen for herself. They were corralled in a pen together while fireworks went off a good distance away, and the foal seemed pretty bomb-proof at this point, not showing any reaction to the loud noises or bright lights.

Instead of showing any interest in the foal whatsoever, Lexi focused her attention on the mother, sweet-talking her and offering her small treats, before petting her along her flanks and feathers. She crooned soft words and began singing a lullaby all the while, to lull the mare into a sense of security. When the foal came over and investigated her, she neither returned his attentions nor rebuffed him, and pretended that she didn't see him at all. This set the mother at ease, who began enjoying all of this attention and the stroking and whispering. She really liked that someone had come here without attempting to mess with her offspring, and as this mare was known to be especially protective, this was probably a smart move.

After a good long while, Lexi began to make arrangements for the separation. She opened the gate leading into the main corral and brought both mother and foal there, where nobody else stood save for the owner of the Agency. Then she stood and chatted with that person for some time, allowing the mother and the little one to mill about as they pleased. She offered the mother more treats and began leading her first this way and then that, so that the mother would follow her readily, while the foal lagged behind a bit. She continued this dance until the little colt grew tired and started to rest more and more, no longer interested in this intruder who seemed hardly to notice him.

This went on for quite some time until Lexi led the mother back into the first pen, the separation area. The mare came in willingly, expecting more treats, and Lexi gave them to her readily. This time the foal followed them, and this dance continued long into the night, with mother and foal slowly spending less and less time together as they were walking to and fro between these gated areas. At one point Lexi opened the gate and the mare charged through, expecting her treat, only to find that the gate was shut behind her and her foal was on the other side!

This frustrated her and she butted her head against the gate, but Lexi was right there with the treats, reassuring her. Her foal, for his part, was taking a nap in the other segment of the corral and hadn't noticed the commotion. After a while the mare settled down, though she still looked a bit forlornly as she watched Lexi turn on her heel and go to the colt, sitting beside him.

Lexi turns to the Agency representative, to see what they think of the day's events.

Extra Entries: n/a

Congrats and enjoy!!!
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessAlexis » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:42 am

Thank you so much, I adore them!!

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me