Based on Click to view
Artist Centipedes [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Heartcatch! - Evolutions

Postby Centipedes » Tue May 31, 2022 11:55 am

Main page - Artist search - Starters - Archive -Quests - Evolutions - MYOS - Nursery - Merchant

" Hey !! Come learn all about me and all the evolution methods! "

** By completing the prompts for specific evolutions, you are able to evolve your pokemon to its next form! You are able to do this yourself on/off oekaki (with a cover). However if you are completely unable to, fill out the provided form at the bottom to be added to our queue and one of our artists will get to it when they get a chance!

** Fusions who have one or more pokemon that are at stages where they can still evolve are able to evolve as well! IE: a Poochyena x Umbreon fusion can be evolved into a Mightyena x Umbreon OR an Eevee x Pikachu can evolve into a [insert eeveelution] x Raichu!

** For pokemon with specific forms, you are able to choose what form your pokemon will evolve into. IE: Quilava evolving into Hisuian Typhlosion.

** For pokemon with multiple forms (like oricorio) there is a special form you can use to give your pokemon multiple evolutions that they can switch into! You must complete this form for every new variant given.

** Pokemon can be drawn or written in any of them evolution forms for prompts, quests, events, etc. It is completely up to you over which one you want to mainly use!

ALL prompts within an evolution category needs to be completed to be approved for evolution.

Standard Evolution:
    Want to evolve your pokemon to their next stage if they have one? Complete the prompts below to give them the opportunity to do so!

- What events happened that lead to your pokemon evolving? [min. 200 words]
    - Draw or write a scene of your choice with them newly evolved [min. 300 words or flatcolor fullbody with objects that portray a scene IE: Them using a move w/ no bg]

De-Evolving:
    Have a pokemon that you wish you could draw in its previous evolution? Complete the prompts below to give them a de-evolved reference!

- What were their earlier stages of their life like? Did they live somewhere else? Who were their parents? [min. 200 words]
    - Draw or write a scene of your choice with their younger form [min. 300 words or flatcolor fullbody with objects that portray a scene IE: Them using a move w/ no bg]

Mega & Gmax Evolution:
    If your pokemon happens to be one of the few to have one of these forms, you are free to complete the prompt below. Fusions who have one or more pokemon that are at stages where they can mega or gmax evolve are able to evolve as well! IE: Pidgeot x Gogoat can evolve into Mega Pidgeot x Gogoat OR Mawhile x Gengar can evolve into Mega Mawhile x Gmax Gengar.

** If a pokemon can both gmax AND mega evolve (IE: gengar, etc). You must complete the form TWICE.

- What pushed your pokemon to mega-evolve or gmax? [min. 200 words]
    - Draw or write a scene of your choice with their new form [min. 300 words or flatcolor fullbody with objects that portray a scene IE: Them using a move w/ no bg]

Multiple Form Evolutions:
    Have a pokemon who has more than one form that they can change into at will? (IE: morepeko, oricorio, etc). Fill out this form to add onto their current ref!

- Why do they change their form? Is there a reason for it? [min. 100 words]
    - Draw or write a scene of your choice with their new form [min. 300 words or flatcolor fullbody with objects that portray a scene IE: Them using a move w/ no bg]

** You can use a mix of writing and drawing if you wish for any prompts as long as the minimum requirements are met.

Prompt Form:

Code: Select all
    [center][b]Username + ID:[/b]
    [b]Pokemon being used/link:[/b]
    [b]Archive:[/b]
    [b]Evolution Type:[/b]
    [b]Completed Prompts:[/b][/center]

Evolution form

[center][b]Username + ID:[/b]
    [b]All Current Forms:[/b] [link all preevoltions, evolutions, or alt forms for the pokemon]
    [b]Pokemon Typing:[/b] [only 2]
    [b]Evolution Type:[/b] [evoltion, preevolution, gmax, mega]
    [b]Link to Completed Prompts Post:[/b]
    [/center]

Evolution stone form

[center] [b][u]I'm using a evolution stone![/u][/b]
    [b]Username + ID:[/b]
    [b]Pokemon's oekaki page:[/b]
    [b]Proof of evolution stone:[/b][/center]

Assistance Form:
    ** we will take these on when we have the time.

[center][b][i][u]I need help![/u][/i][/b]
    [b]Username + ID:[/b]
    [b]Pokemon being used/link:[/b]
    [b]Details on how you want the evolution to look:[/b]
    [b]Are you using prompts or an evolution stone?[/b] [post your prompts in the same thread or link to them if you are using them. if using an evolution stone, just say evo stone.] [/center]
Last edited by Centipedes on Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
Centipedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartcatch! - Evolutions

Postby coolrat » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:31 pm

Username + ID: coolrat, 1032639
Pokemon being used/link: Bowie
Archive: Heartcatch Storage
Evolution Type: Standard
Completed Prompts:

- What events happened that lead to your pokemon evolving?

Bowie's evolution wasn't what one would consider to be pleasant. It didn't happen in the middle of a dangerous battle, nor did it appear after a close victory. No, it seemingly happened out of nowhere, and it took nearly two weeks before it was finished.

It started when Bowie woke up one morning, and her neck and shoulders were driving her insane. The pain could only be described as "being split in two", which honestly wasn't too far off. Still, though, she continued on with her daily life, and she ignored the pain until she realized that a second head was starting to appear.

Obviously, she knew that at some point she would probably evolve into a Zwelious, but she was imagining the more sudden evolution she'd heard about, not whatever this was. She could move the other head ever so slightly while it was still growing, and took this as a sign that there was not going to be a new mind to go along with the new appendage (a correct assumption).

Along with the new head, small, flightless wings grew on Bowie's back. At first, the new additions to her body were nothing but a nuisance to Bowie, making harder to move around or fight. Soon, though, she learned to appreciate the extra limbs (she could eat twice as fast, and hold various things with her otherwise useless wings). While she does sometimes feel nostalgic for her time as a Deino, Bowie is quite happy with her new form.
(251 words)

- Draw or write a scene of your choice with them newly evolved

The opponent used Sleep Powder! Bowie... uh, fell asleep?
hello, coolrat here
Central Standard Time (server time-5)
uuuh i'm also an artist for Kibbins, go check those out
coolrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Centipedes » Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:25 am

coolrat wrote:
Pokemon being used/link: Bowie
Completed Prompts:

-snip-

approved! you've been added so that you can create your reference!
┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Chime ♡ He/him
♡ owner of heartcatch
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
Centipedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bug » Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:49 pm

Username + ID: rotz #1001347
    Pokemon being used/link: Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4749616&f=124
    Archive:
    Evolution Type: standard
    Completed Prompts:
      [reference]
      - what events happened that lead to your pokemon evolving? [ 225 words ]

halloween was right around the corner, wraith and carnage was getting ready to go and do some trick or treating. wraith had left getting his costume to the last second and ended up grabbing a plain white bed sheet ( which was more expensive than it was worth ) and drawing an angry face ontop of it. carnage was dressed up as a fire mage, though he was just wearing the hat of the costume due to the rest not fitting him due to his size.
        after nearly half an hour of knocking on doors and not getting anything in return, wraith got a different idea for what he should do. he could turn to carnage and tell him that he was going to go look at other houses, and before they could reply he was gone. he would slink off behind a simple halloween prop, a gravestone. he would wait a while, waiting for someone to wander past. a pair of a pikachu and swablu would (unluckly) walk past that very prop. wraith would jump up, the sheet falling off for him, then being wrapped in a blinding light. his form itself would change within seconds, loosing his dark aura and gaining hands and a covering of fur across his body.
        his childish cackle would be cut off by a quick electro ball to the face.
      - draw or write a scene of your choice with them newly evolved
        carnage did eventually find them some candy though he maybe regretted that
██████████
AM I TO BLAME FOR RIDING THIS
TRAIN RIGHT BY MY DESTINY ?

-- bug/mech he/it nb aroace toyhouse @ WYRMPLES ███████
bug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coolrat » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:40 am

Pokemon being used/link: Rannvi
Completed Prompts:

- What events happened that lead to your pokemon evolving?

Rannvi had always itched to fly. Quite literally, in the time leading up to her evolution, for she could feel the wings growing beneath her thick shell. Though it was unpleasant, she forged through it, knowing that having the sky within her grasp was worth the grueling wait. She waited ages for something, anything, to happen, but all she had gained from waiting was a sore, horribly itchy back.

She couldn't stand it any longer. She'd been patient, she'd done her time. Where were her wings? Where was the wind carrying her across the sky? Everyday she examined her back for even the slightest hint of wings, but there was nothing.

Eventually, someone took notice to her dilemma. The quick flapping of wings and soft footsteps behind her alerted Rannvi of Scout's appearance. "What's troubling you?" he asked, straight to the point.

"I can tell my wings have grown, but they won't come out," she replied, seeing no point in lying to the Pidgey. "I want to fly."

"I see," he said and walked in front of her. "You know, they say you only learn to fly when you really need to. Do you trust me?" She nodded, not quite sure what his point was. "Good, or else this would've been really awkward." Without warning, he grabbed onto her shell with his talons, and shot up into the sky.

"You'll thank me for this!" he said once the pair was far up enough, and let go. The wind rushed past Rannvi's face, and as she was panicking, she felt her shell crack, and eventually fall completely off. Everything that had been aching was suddenly free, exposed to the sky, and she wasn't falling. She was flying, wings flapping like mad as Scout cheered her on from above. The wind surrounded her, and it was as though she'd been airborne her entire life.

(312 words)

- Draw or write a scene of your choice with them newly evolved

hello, coolrat here
Central Standard Time (server time-5)
uuuh i'm also an artist for Kibbins, go check those out
coolrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Centipedes » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:49 am

approved ROTZ and Coolrat! You've been added to make your evolutions references!
┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Chime ♡ He/him
♡ owner of heartcatch
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
Centipedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoruna » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:12 am

Username + ID: Zoruna ( 928953 )
Pokemon being used/link: Caramel
Archive: here for Heartcatch
Completed Prompts: - What events happened that lead to your pokemon evolving? [min. 200 words]

Cats are known to have very good night vision, which is also the case with Caramel. Caramel sees really well at night, and loves to walk late at night, to observe the Moon and the stars, before returning home to sleep a little, to then claim his morning cuddles. However, one day, he returned so differently that his master hardly recognized him: indeed, Caramel had evolved. To understand how this could have happened, we have to go back a bit.
One evening, as usual, Caramel left her trainer's house to walk around town. He visited the surroundings and he found friends who had evolved recently. But they didn't have time for him, because they were training for a certain Full Moon Tournament. This tournament takes place in the forest every full moon night, and is a tournament that pits wild pokemon against each other, or captured pokemon but with a ban on bringing their trainer back. Immediately, Caramel also wanted to participate in the tournament that was taking place in a few days, but he knew he was not strong enough. So, determined to want to participate, he trained while having a lot of fun doing it, and that's how he evolved into Persian X Umbreon the night the tournament took place, when his eyes lit up hearing the song of the Lycanroc which allowed the tournament to begin. Caramel was ready to fight!

( 234 words )

- Draw or write a scene of your choice with them newly evolved [min. 300 words or flatcolor fullbody with objects that portray a scene IE: Them using a move w/ no bg]

The first time his trainer saw Caramel evolved, he was surprised. After all, Caramel is a fusion pokemon, so its trainer wasn't sure if it could evolve. Result, Caramel and him went to see the professor of the region in order to study this new form. Eventually, the professor discovered that evolving for a fusion didn't change much. Indeed, instead of having Eevee powers, Caramel now had Umbreon powers. Quite simply. New tests then took place, this time during combat. Training for the league, Caramel's trainer had him fight against another trainer, who sent a Lycanroc. This was a great opportunity for Caramel to get his revenge, as he lost to a Lycanroc in the Full Moon Tournament. After a fierce fight where attacks followed from all sides, Caramel managed to win this time, which made him very proud. To celebrate, his trainer accompanied him to a restaurant that made both human food and Pokemon food, and he bought Caramel his favorite dish: Pokemon croquettes with a mixture of very sweet and juicy berries! Caramel enjoyed himself and was happy to go play in the park with his trainer, once this good meal was over, before digesting a little. Together they play slides, swings and even sand castles on the beach. They also bathed, before realizing that it was unfortunately already very late, and that it was time to go home... Unfortunately, Caramel's trainer was clearly not used to going out at night, and the dark and frightening night frightened him, especially since he felt lost, even despite the reassuring light of the street lamps. So Caramel concentrated very hard and the rings on her body began to glow with a reassuring glow. He therefore used this to reassure his trainer, while his knowledge of the night street allowed him to return safe and sound. We can say that their relationship improved even more that day!

( 316 words )
Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' /// My Toyhouse /// Thanks seiku88 for the Zorua ♥ /// Pronouns : She / He
Polledog Species
Image Image Image Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zoruna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SonOfStarGod » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:29 am

Username + ID: SonOfStarGod 639144
Pokemon being used/link: Jerald
Archive: here
Evolution Type: standard evolution
Completed Prompts:

(400) What events happened that lead to your pokemon evolving?
Such sweet dreams the little pokemon had as she slept under pillows and blankets. All cozied up safely in the walls of her cute little doghouse, single star light swaying softly as the fan turned its white head from left to right and then right to left over and over again. It was too hot to be under pillows and blankets but the cubone did not really mind, some thrive in the heat. Anything to hide away from prying eyes and annoying questions. Loneliness is a cubone's best friend after all. But just because you are born into something does not mean you have to live in such a way, that is what Jenna, the sweet cubone's trainer said after all. So the trainer would take extra time to sit and play with the cubone until eventually, they came to be friends. The cubone, Jerald, wasn't friends with Arsenic, however, and the giant python like Arbok that Jenna kept in a large enclosure protected from the world, or well the world protected from him. The arbok had some aggression issues, as many do, well not particularly aggression more of a need to meddle, to see what would happen if someone was annoyed enough. To see how long it takes for someone to crack, and that's just what Jerald did when he pulled the pillows off of her. He had broken out of the large plexiglass terrarium and slithered about the rundown house, in the shadows hidden from the blue almost neon light of the television. Slipping silently into Jenna's empty room he heard only a faint whistling snore. He slithered on over looking down upon the pillows and blankets, grabbing them in his sharp mouth and pulling, flinging them across the room and bonking the star light, causing it to sway even hander. The cubone screamed, it did not cry as it might have once ago when it was younger and still knew loneliness in its heart. It looked at the arbok in only anger and started to glow, doubling in size and turning a dark purplish shade of red, the bone it always held grew longer and burst into an angry red flame. Jenna came rushing into the room the emolga Peekaboo and Bart the grubbin bounding after her. All their eyes widened even the treacherous arboks'. But before Arsnic could blink a flaming bone club hit his face.

Draw or write a scene of your choice with them newly evolved
ImageImageImage
StarGod | they/them | | Always looking for trades!
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Centipedes » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:18 am

approved Zoruna and Sonofstargod! You've been added so that you can make your newly evolved references!
┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Chime ♡ He/him
♡ owner of heartcatch
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
Centipedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SonOfStarGod » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:30 pm

Username + ID: SonOfStarGod 639144
All Current Forms: preevolution
Archive: here
Pokemon Typing: fire ghost
Evolution Type: evolution
Link to Completed Prompts Post: here

Last edited by SonOfStarGod on Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
StarGod | they/them | | Always looking for trades!
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me