Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lux Lacerti #4 Winner: JulieMew1010

Postby Eiivanna » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:08 pm

theexileofkiem wrote:
ImageImage
Image | Image | Image | Image

LUX LACERTI, more commonly referred to as simply "LUX", are lab created hybrids. In response of the growing number of casualties, both human and animal, on the battlefield resulting from landmines, scientists at the N.C.S. (Noble Center of Sciences) decided that there had to be a way to solve this... and thus Lux were created.

LUX may only be the size of your typical medium dog - however Lux are much, much more than that. They are created from the joining and splicing DNA from wild northern wolves, komodo dragons, alligators and jellyfish. An odd mix? maybe. But Lux inherited very, very important aspects from each of those species that are critical to what they were designed for.
---
wolves - the strong sense of smell, and trainability
komodo dragons - a venomous saliva and reptilian features
alligators - tough scales and armour-like shielding on their chests and stomachs
jellyfish - bioluminescence

Hey guys! this is my first Lux adopt, to win them, tell me what they do to relax in 500 words or less. you can have 1 extra of a picture (no comics or animations) or an extra 300 words, but you may not use your extra words to add on to the prompt.

Code: Select all
Username;
Name;
Gender;
What do they do to relax?; (500 words max)
Extra; (1 art piece or 300 words)

you can pretty up your form but it will not affect judging.

this competition will end on the 17th of March (in 2 weeks)
Last edited by Eiivanna on Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eiivanna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lux Lacerti #4

Postby JulieMew1010 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:21 am

Username; JulieMew1010
Name; Devlin (Irish name meaning “brave; fierce”)
Gender; Male
What do they do to relax?; (477/500 Words)
Devlin laid in the sand, keeping still despite the sweltering heat. The sun’s powerful light had barely any effect on him- he was practically born to live in these conditions. Trained by his family to survive any situation. Trained to live through any conditions the world threw at him. They were only trying to help him survive on his own. He sighed, back sore from the small rocks digging into his skin and tail. He jumped up, glaring at the empty land around him. He could see a lone tree, black with death and sucked dry because of the desert’s wrath. He stared at it for a solid minute before walking away, barely past the tree to a small hole, just big enough for him to jump into. He backed up and ran, straightening into a practiced dive and landing in a small pool. He groaned when his head bumped a small stalactite. He wanted to clear them out, but he never had the motivation. He waded through the pool to a small shore, littered with scraps of old blankets and curtains to help him stay comfy inside the dank cave. There was a small chest, filled with memories and albums- but with one very important item from his past. He took in a deep breath and reached into the chest, pulling out an old comforter. It was white with a black skull and crossbones. His mind suddenly sucked him into a collection of short memories.
He was laying his pirate blanket over a set of chairs to make a fort.
He was crying, wrapped in his blanket to keep him from having to explain his mess.
He was being tucked in by his father, blanket hugging and calming him.
He let out a small sob- but snapped into it. He was alone now, and that’s how it would stay. He sighed and took the blanket, walking slowly towards the pool. He held the blanket on his back and tied it around his neck like a cape, wading carefully through the pool and being careful not to get it wet. He climbed through an opening in the cave and emerged on the sand above. The sun hit him like a wave, and he let out a small gasp. He walked towards the blackened tree and held up the blanket to one of the thickest- looking branches. He squinted and tried to see a good angle for the blanket- then he knew. He tied the corners of the blanket to two different parts of two low-hanging branches, like a little roof. He squatted and crawled under the blanket, feeling immediate relief from the sun. He dug a small hole, feeling the coolness of the soft soil underneath. His father had always said to be brave and don’t trust anything- but Devlin felt more peaceful than he ever had.
jυυleғeмale
sorry i left w/o notice
im very inactive
and starting HS soon!
тeenyιĸeѕ
a cat queen
so basically,,
im not sure what
im doing here
coding is fun tho
and i like drawing
so maybe ill do that
i guess we'll see
lιnĸѕ
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆

JulieMew1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theexileofkiem » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:05 pm

Username;
Name;
Gender;
What do they do to relax?; (500 words max)

Gahh they are so pretty!!! Wip, if I can enter. :lol:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
my kalons|my lux lacerti

I'm an artist for Lux
---
they|pagan|taken

theexileofkiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theexileofkiem » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:44 am

Bump~
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
my kalons|my lux lacerti

I'm an artist for Lux
---
they|pagan|taken

theexileofkiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eiivanna » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:26 pm

JulieMew1010 wrote:
Username; JulieMew1010
Name; Devlin (Irish name meaning “brave; fierce”)
Gender; Male
What do they do to relax?; (477/500 Words)
Devlin laid in the sand, keeping still despite the sweltering heat. The sun’s powerful light had barely any effect on him- he was practically born to live in these conditions. Trained by his family to survive any situation. Trained to live through any conditions the world threw at him. They were only trying to help him survive on his own. He sighed, back sore from the small rocks digging into his skin and tail. He jumped up, glaring at the empty land around him. He could see a lone tree, black with death and sucked dry because of the desert’s wrath. He stared at it for a solid minute before walking away, barely past the tree to a small hole, just big enough for him to jump into. He backed up and ran, straightening into a practiced dive and landing in a small pool. He groaned when his head bumped a small stalactite. He wanted to clear them out, but he never had the motivation. He waded through the pool to a small shore, littered with scraps of old blankets and curtains to help him stay comfy inside the dank cave. There was a small chest, filled with memories and albums- but with one very important item from his past. He took in a deep breath and reached into the chest, pulling out an old comforter. It was white with a black skull and crossbones. His mind suddenly sucked him into a collection of short memories.
He was laying his pirate blanket over a set of chairs to make a fort.
He was crying, wrapped in his blanket to keep him from having to explain his mess.
He was being tucked in by his father, blanket hugging and calming him.
He let out a small sob- but snapped into it. He was alone now, and that’s how it would stay. He sighed and took the blanket, walking slowly towards the pool. He held the blanket on his back and tied it around his neck like a cape, wading carefully through the pool and being careful not to get it wet. He climbed through an opening in the cave and emerged on the sand above. The sun hit him like a wave, and he let out a small gasp. He walked towards the blackened tree and held up the blanket to one of the thickest- looking branches. He squinted and tried to see a good angle for the blanket- then he knew. He tied the corners of the blanket to two different parts of two low-hanging branches, like a little roof. He squatted and crawled under the blanket, feeling immediate relief from the sun. He dug a small hole, feeling the coolness of the soft soil underneath. His father had always said to be brave and don’t trust anything- but Devlin felt more peaceful than he ever had.

Winner <3
Eiivanna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lux Lacerti #4 Winner: JulieMew1010

Postby theexileofkiem » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:56 am

Congrats! And sorry for not entering, I just didn't know if we we're allowed to.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|