Artist Raww~ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Postby Raww~ » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:23 pm

ImageImageImageImage

Current Owner: L U C I F E R

L U C I F E R wrote:Username: L U C I F E R
Name: Eero (Ear-oh) meaning 'One who is eternal' occasionally linked to 'eternal ruler'. Of Finnish origins.
Gender/Pronouns: He/Him
Bio: Eero tries to be a playful and friendly boy. He enjoys spending time with loyal friends or alone listening to music. His music taste involves lots of musicals and so-called 'emo' music - He gets very excited when he hears this. Despite a varied music taste, he has a niche enjoyment of being read post-apocalyptic books: and then settling down to 'watch' the films made of them (although he can fall asleep during them).
Eero is a huge fan of 'Supernatural', seeming to react very positively to the voices of the actors.
Eero is a precious boy at heart and enjoys lazing in the warmth of the sun or just curling up in a patch of those warm rays and falling asleep, letting the sun warm his back. He might love sun but he also finds such amazing beauty in winter although he hates how cold it is.
Eero loves to cuddle and snuggle up with people or other Saikitz and, when alone, he tends to like things such as hot water bottles or heated pads to simulate body warmth. Eero is a soft boy and will always try to share but does love his food and might be a little more picky when it comes to sharing his dinner.

I know he is feral but if I get him, I intend to try and get him a collar

Rarity: Uncommon
~ Feral
~ Fluffy Fur
~ Custom Tail

Claiming Condition
To get a chance to win this Saikit; copy & fill out the link below.
The best Bio wins.
Claim ends: 3 Days (18th February, 11:59pm AEST)

~ One entry per person
~ Copy the code below
~ Bio must MORE than a sentence long.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Bio:

Don't worry if you couldn't get this one in time, if you check the master list you'll see there's a couple more still up for adoption!
Also did you know we have a community discord? Everyone is welcome to join it here!
----
Last edited by Raww~ on Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Icon made by PatheticShrimp
Image~ FURAFFINITY
Image~ DEVIANTART
Image~ BOYO
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image~ ARTIST
Raww~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #53

Postby L U C I F E R » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:51 pm

Username: L U C I F E R
Name: Eero (Ear-oh) meaning 'One who is eternal' occasionally linked to 'eternal ruler'. Of Finnish origins.
Bio: Eero tries to be a playful and friendly boy. He enjoys spending time with loyal friends or alone listening to music. His music taste involves lots of musicals and so-called 'emo' music - He gets very excited when he hears this. Despite a varied music taste, he has a niche enjoyment of being read post-apocalyptic books: and then settling down to 'watch' the films made of them (although he can fall asleep during them).
Eero is a huge fan of 'Supernatural', seeming to react very positively to the voices of the actors.
Eero is a precious boy at heart and enjoys lazing in the warmth of the sun or just curling up in a patch of those warm rays and falling asleep, letting the sun warm his back. He might love sun but he also finds such amazing beauty in winter although he hates how cold it is.
Eero loves to cuddle and snuggle up with people or other Saikitz and, when alone, he tends to like things such as hot water bottles or heated pads to simulate body warmth. Eero is a soft boy and will always try to share but does love his food and might be a little more picky when it comes to sharing his dinner.

Last edited by L U C I F E R on Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:57 am, edited 6 times in total.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silvermahogany » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:58 pm

Username: Slipthelunurox
Name: Attikhak (attic-hack)
Gender/Pronouns: male (he/him)
Bio: Attikhak, or 'Atti' for short i a sweet yet anxious boy. He always wishes to help even if it means putting himself on the line to do so. He finds it difficult to build relationships with other people and usually prefers time to himself rather than around others. He enjoys sitting around quiet lakes, sometimes sleeping in patches of sunlight while birds fly around him.

- You poor thing
Sweet, mourning lamb
There's nothing you can do -

☆ Pfp by idrawforfun <3
☆ Silv - He/Him - Genderqueer - Gay
☆ Adult
☆ Un-quit for art shops, pls shoot me a dm if you do human art!!
☆ Ask me about my dnd oc ask me about my dnd oc ask me about my dnd oc ask me abou-
silvermahogany

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teabug » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:53 am

theatre♡kid

i feel like the name sammy is just a sweet little name for a sweet little guy! ♡

he/him! male! ♡

♡ sammy loves to cook and bake for his family and friends, if you couldn't tell! he especially loves doing it with his best friend luke!♡

♡ he's a lovely little guy- he tries to be helpful in the best ways he can! sometimes it doesn't work out-

"sammy!" luke cried, pulling his hair with his paws. "what are you doing?"

"im getting your kite back, luke!" sammy called back from his perch on top of a dark oak branch. he bent his knees and leapt up to the next branch, back paws scrambling up to rest upon the sturdy arms of the oak. he shook out the strewn leaves that rested between his ears. "it'll be fine!" he said as he climbed another branch.

it wasn't fine.

"sammy, oh my god-!" his best friend cried, eyes blown wide with shock as he watched sammy lost his footing, attempting to grapple at the dark bark, claws sinking in and scratching down roughly. he still fell, of course. rather dramatically, too.

luckily it really was only thirty cm.

♡ he loves to craft even though he's not great at it! ♡

♡ he's a sweet little guy! he's always trying his hardest to be nice, even though sometimes he's really not in the mood to deal with certain people. he can be a bit of a meanie weenie! ♡

♡ he loves acting and theatre! if anybody was to ask him about it he'd freak out and explain every single reason why he believes be more chill is an amazing musical. me? inserting myself? no way!

♡ his dream is to own his very own bakery to show off all his adorably decorated treats! ♡

♡ he lives in a little cottage which has a small pen out the back! you can just imagine the cute little sheep he owns! ♡

♡ he talks with a slight new zealand accent! me again? no way!!!!

good luck eweyone!!!
HAHA man i have no idea what to put here oh well

tbh im not very good at this game xx tehe

i love lions. will trade anything for lions!!!!!$ <3
teabug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:09 am

Username:
Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Bio:

MERK
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raww~ » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:15 am

L U C I F E R wrote:
Username: L U C I F E R

Congratulations, this Saikit is yours!
Honestly this one was a difficult choice but don't forget there are plenty more to come :D
Icon made by PatheticShrimp
Image~ FURAFFINITY
Image~ DEVIANTART
Image~ BOYO
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image~ ARTIST
Raww~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:24 am

Omg thanks so much!
Well done to everyone else, yours were amazing!
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me