Postby Raww~ » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:15 pm

ImageImageImageImage

Current Owner: Aprilshowers❤️

Aprilshowers❤️ wrote:Image
Username: Aprilshowers❤️
Name: Amethyst
Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her
Bio:
Amethyst loves all sorts of gemstones, and she looks far and wide to find them. Her mom named her after the Amethyst gemstone,
because of her purple tipped tail and her love for the purple gemstone.
Her favorite gems include rubies, sapphires, emeralds, and rose quartz, and of course, amethyst.

Amethyst lives in a small, abandoned castle that was once home to a queen. Nobody even knows the castle still exists, so nobody can ever find her. She castle also has some left over rubies and other gemstones, and she keeps them in a safe spot so nobody can ever take them from her. She plans on giving the gemstones she doesn't want away one day, but she doesn't want anyone to know where she lives and where the rest of the gemstones are.

Rarity: Rare
~ Custom Collar, Tail & Eyes
~ Long/Fluffy Fur
~ Horn
~ Glowing Eyes, Horn, Fur, Paws & Tongue

Claiming Conditions
To get a chance to win this Saikit; copy & fill out the link below.
The best bio wins.
Claim ends: 4 Days (25th January, 11:59pm AEST)

~ One entry per person
~ Copy the code below
~ Bio must be more then a sentence long

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Bio:

Don't worry if you couldn't get this one in time, if you check the master list you'll see there's a couple more still up for adoption!
Also did you know we have a community discord? Everyone is welcome to join it here!
----
Last edited by Raww~ on Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Icon made by PatheticShrimp
Image~ FURAFFINITY
Image~ DEVIANTART
Image~ BOYO
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image~ ARTIST
Raww~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #52

Postby Mantleray » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:02 pm

Username: Molly.
Name: Michael
Gender/Pronouns: Male
Bio: One stormy day, lightning struck a small cave that was embedded on the side of a mountain. This cave was said to be filled with various crystals, stones, etc. A few months after this incident, which seemed very insignificant, Michael emerged from the cave. He was fully grown and sparkling brightly with the beautiful crystals said to be held deep within the cave. Michael was born from the cave and molded by it. He had grown up in the cave. Food was brought to him by a small dragon that protected the crystals inside. Knowing the crystals had created Michael, the dragon felt that it was his duty to protect him. Michael grew up after a few months, and the dragon and Michael unanimously decided it was time for Michael to venture out into the forest region surrounding the cave and mountainous area.

❝ Hypothesis: All the worlds
that almost were matter
just as much as the
one we’re in. ❞

credit

Mantleray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fudge » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:11 pm

Bio:
Amethyst loves all sorts of gemstones, and she looks far and wide to find them. Her mom named her after the Amethyst gemstone,
Her favorite gems include rubies, sapphires, emeralds, and rose quartz, and of course, amethyst.

Amethyst lives in a small, abandoned castle that was once home to a queen. Nobody even knows the castle still exists, so nobody can ever find her. She castle also has some left over rubies and other gemstones, and she keeps them in a safe spot so nobody can ever take them from her. She plans on giving the gemstones she doesn't want away one day, but she doesn't want anyone to know where she lives and where the rest of the gemstones are.
Last edited by Fudge on Mon May 6, 2024 6:44 pm, edited 9000 times in total.
melody | she/her | INTP | ♡
~Keep calm and carry on~
sig credit!

Image Image Image
Fudge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raww~ » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:51 am

Aprilshowers❤️ wrote:Image
Bio:

Congratulations, this Saikit is yours!
Icon made by PatheticShrimp
Image~ FURAFFINITY
Image~ DEVIANTART
Image~ BOYO
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image~ ARTIST
Raww~

My pets
My items
My wishlist