My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #1500 [Abandoned]

Postby padaleckii » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:38 am

Username ;; ~Prophecy~
Name ;; Sophia
Gender ;; Female
Short story ;;
January First was the date. The cold winds died as suddenly as they appeared, and the large, unexpected storm had just finished. It was that time when a blizzard ends and the winter calmness sets in. The time where viscets and animals alike emerge from their homes to explore the newly settled winter wonder land. The crisp sheet of snow was sybolic to Sophia. It told her that it would be a good year. It promised her. The clouds and earth and whatever god or gods above... they promised her.

She prayed, not to Jesus nor any other God, but to whoever might be up there listening. Her plead of help was a general one. She didn't ask anyone specific to have anything specific. Instead, December 31st she pleaded out in her prayer for a sign. She wanted whoever may be in charge to show her that things will get better. That even though she lost her friends, her parents, her home, her way of living, practically her entire life throughout the year, that things would get better next year.

“Show me a sign,” she had requested. “Anything... something. Just show me something.” She left off in silence before continuing.

“Is this next year going to be any better?!” Sophia had screamed in anger, knowing that she still would not be heard by the others in the other room. “Or are you... are you going to let things get worse. How worse can they get? Huh!” She screamed, blue eyes streaking down tears. “H-How worse... how worse...” she broke down crying into her pillow. “How much worse can you even make it.”

“Please...” she sighed, regaining herself a little. “Please...”

There were never any signs of snow. It wasn’t supposed to rain at all that week. It wasn’t supposed to be that cold all week. But somehow both a drop in temperature and a formation of rain created something Sophia rarely saw. Snow. Pure, crisp, delightful, wonderous, absolutely terrific snow. Just after midnight into the new year was cast, snow sprinkled down alongside confetti and streamers. As the colored paper drifted down, snowflakes, gathering into clumps, rained down too. Sophia hadn’t bothered to waste her time greeting the new year. She knew it would suck just like the last year. She had outweighed it by a lot and knew that another thing would only go wrong if she stayed up. Plus, who would she celebrate with, it would be no fun to party alone. She had only reluctantly been docked at an orphanage. A very bad one at that. She didn’t like the other kids there. Sophia preferred to be alone. She prayed alone, went to bed early, alone, everyone else stayed up together, thankfully in a different room.

She had woken before the others, first like usual, and she sat on her bed in silence. She pushed the sheet and thin blanket she had to sleep with away. Yawning, she looked out the window, and what she saw when she opened her eyes was certainly quite the surprise. Flurries of snow whooshed down, and so she ran over for a better look. There had already been many inches laid down on the ground. Right away she knew she was heard. She had been listened to. Someone was there. Someone was looking out for her. Someone sent the snow for her. She then knew she wasn’t all alone and that someone would be there to help. She grew faith that that someone had a plan for her. And on that day, January first, Sophia secretly rejoiced, in hope of a good plan, good year, a good life- a new life.
Last edited by padaleckii on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:18 pm, edited 10 times in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:04 pm

Username:
Name:
Short story: (Tell me a short story about them)
Other: (Unlimited extras )
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:44 pm

Kinda tempted ;0; Probably just watch though. Congrats to lucky owner !
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:16 pm

so cute aaa
┌────────────┐
御影密bot - inactive
if you have questions, the
answer is probably "no"

└────────────┘
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:57 am

username:
name:
other: (Unlimited extras )
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ..Adoption Center.. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:51 am

Username: Sunny Foox
Name: Rose
Short story: ( 1st Person, so she is telling it ) I woke up. It was christmas! My nest was made with holly and mistletoe just like always on Christmas day. Yawning I tured to look at the tree filled up with presents. THERE WERE SO MUCH! Stepping out of my nest I felt the cold hard ground beneath my paws. It was so cold I froze in place for a few seconds. Then I heard my owner. She was awake! I was ready to open presents. Hoping around I decided to race to te window to watch the snow floating down in soft little flakes. My owner came over and looked with me. It was so beautiful. After a little while she motioned towards the presents and I perked up, happy that it was time to open them. Every one of them was amzing. A toy here, some snacks there, and then I reached the end. My owner helped me open this one, and there it was. Two warm sweaters perfect for going outside. They matched and I smiled. After a bit me and my owner brought the toys outside and played, in our matching sweaters.

( That was random )

Other: TYSM If I win!

Wait, is this still open?
..Adoption Center..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:26 pm

Username: edgy cat of DOOM
Name: Penni
Short story:
Something white was falling from the sky, and Penni was having an internal panic.
The clouds are falling! she thought. Her mind wouldn't stop thinking
the worst of it. Penni, it's okay. Clouds don't fall, they fly, right? Maybe
this is just something that doesn't tend to happen in Florida.

she tried to tell herself. She quickly dashed underneath a tree with low branches.
A small flake of the substance landed on the tip of her nose, leading to her
sneezing. She noticed some other visclings. They were bundled up in coats and sweaters,
sticking their tongues out. One of them dashed over to her. "Isn't it amazing?" he said.
Penni kept a surprised expression. "What, never seen snow before?"
The word played over and over again inside her head.
"Snow- I mean no.." Penni said in an astonished tone.
"Don't worry! It's safe!" he said, then ran back to be with his friends.
Penni watched closely as the white stuff.. snow.. began to pile up.
It's so pretty! she thought.
Her mind was quickly changed, however, when she saw flowers wilting.
"Oh no.. how could something so pretty.. do this to the flowers?" she said aloud.
Flustered, she decided to stop playing in the snow.
So beautiful, yet it destroys other beauty? How could that be?

-gonna add more later-
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ any pronouns ☻ genderfluid

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lily of the Valley

Postby conversett » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:30 am

Username: SergeantWinter
Name: Lillian
Short story: (Tell me a short story about them)
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:18 am

╒═════════════╕

Username: Matreats
Name: Faylen Ahkito

╘═════════════╛
Faylen pressed her paw down gently, feeling the cold powder sink beneath her weight. She shivered, her fur sticking up as she felt the white snow prick her paw pads. She bent forward, sticking her nose next to the powder and sniffed. She sneezed, scattering little snowflakes into the air, watching them swirl around her with sparkling eyes. Bunching her muscles, she leapt into the air and landed belly up into the snow, sending it flying in all directions.

Her father stood off to the side, watching his daughter’s delightful reaction to seeing snow for the first time. He smiled, shaking off the snow gathering on his fur and walked over to her, his paws leaving clear indentations behind him. Faylen squeaked as Ren leaned down and nudged her gently, the excited expression on her face never faltering as she got up and pranced around, exploring the newfound white wonderland.

Ren swept his tail around him, clearing a small patch for him to sit. It was Faylen’s first winter, her first time seeing snow, and it was obvious she was enjoying it. Ren let out a small sigh as his daughter frolicked, more of the soft powder covering her fur every second. He didn’t need anything else to make him happy, only to see that Faylen was. Watching her play was one of his favorite things.
Suddenly, Faylen let out a cry and came running back to her father. She was obviously distressed about something, and Ren stood up, looking back the way she had come to see if he could identify the problem.

“Faylen? What is it?” He asked, facing her so she could see him speak. Her delicate ears waved back and forth as she shook her head, continuing to whine worriedly. She tugged on her father’s leg with her paw, urging him to follow. Ren consented and walked after her as she ran to her previous spot, brushing away the snow off the ground. “What’s wrong-” he began, and then saw the cause of her distress.

Beneath the snow was a wilted flower, it’s life having been snuffed out by the cold season. Faylen brushed aside the snow that laid around the flower, nudging the dead plant with her nose as if it would come back to life. Ren’s expression softened as he realized the problem.

“Ah, I see.”

He spoke softly, and though his daughter could not hear him, she sensed his mood and calmed down, though her worry was not gone. “This season, winter- it’s the time when everything dies, everything sleeps. Everything is silent.” Faylen watched him intently, reading his words as he spoke.

“This is the season of renewal Faylen,” he continued, brushing the flower with his paw gently. “This flower may have lost its beauty, but the time will come when it, and many others, will return, more beautiful than ever.” The small viscet sat down next to her father, leaning her head against his fur. “It may seem impossible now, but there will always be a time when it gets better.” There was a moment of silence, when all but the very faintest breeze ruffled the fur of father and daughter. A peace seemed to settle on the two as Faylen nodded in understanding, though Ren could still sense an aura of sadness coming from her.

“There still are many things that lie in wait before that time comes, however,” he said, smiling as he bent down and licked the top of Faylen’s head. “So I suppose…” he trailed off and suddenly blew down at the snow, sending a puff of snowflakes right into Faylen’s face. She snorted, shaking the flakes out of her fur and turned on her father with a mischievous look in her eyes. Ren raised a brow, but before he could react, Faylen had thrown a pawful of snow in his face. He narrowed his eyes teasingly and started chasing after her, the two wrestling and tumbling through the glittering powder.
(664 words)
Last edited by Matreats on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

──I AM LOKI, OF ASGARD!─────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
──────────────AND I AM──
┌────────────────────┐
hello! my name is matreats c:
I love art, well-written characters,
and I love to roleplay as well ☆

RP characters
eldemore

└────────────────────┘
──BURDENED WITH─────────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅