Readopt! - WINNER by Gladis

Based on Click to view
Artist Gladis [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Readopt! - WINNER

Postby Gladis » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:01 pm

This will be a quick raffle competition! To participate, tell me what makes you happy/something (or someone) you’re grateful for. (late Thanksgiving prompt lolol) It can be something big or something little. Your answer can be however long or short you want it to be!
    Here's also some extra art of them by me!

Although you do not need to post numbers, please answer the prompt or you will be disqualified! This will end on the 29th November at 5PM MST
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]What makes you happy![/b]

Last edited by Gladis on Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gladis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Readopt!

Postby Decora » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:00 pm

Username: Lucrezia
Name: Pluma
What makes you happy! Beau <3 I love her but she doesn’t know just how much *sobs*
Also art, it’s reslly calming
Decora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:03 pm

Username: APH Siantia
Name: Saturn Morte
What makes you happy! What has made me happy so far was dancing and singing to music alone. Because doing that makes me realize that I am a weird person and it makes me understand that that is what I am. It helps me accept that I am who I am and that is good. It helps me feel better and also helps me sleep, so it’s a win win. I also love to talk to my small group of friends. They all are able to make me laugh and forget my problems even if for a little while. Talking to them and them talking to me is one of tre best things that I have.
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -pidge » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:20 pm

Username: Systems_Down
Name: Penni
What makes you happy! Honestly, seeing other people happy me happy! I just figute with all the hate in this world, one sign of halpiness goes a long way! I will be honest, I focus alot on myself sometimes... and when I het stressed out or upset on actions ive done, seeing a smile just makes the urge of me to smile!

Another thing is a babys laugh or smile, I think its the fact that none of us really know why, but thats the happiness with in it, I interpretate it as a message; you need a reason to be sad, yet you never need a reason to be happy.

The final thing that makes me happy is sadness. You may be thinking, 'yep, shes gone nuts' but when you think about it, without sadness, we wouldnt truley understand happiness. Being sad helps me realise that it could be worse, and helps me focus on the things that im greatful for.

Overall happy is a very broad word, which all of us really need. I know the things I listed are small, and nothing compared to some thing you guys are writting, but deep down.. ik for me thats true happiness ♡
Last edited by -pidge on Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, im pidge/bee!
Feel free to message me, I don't bite!
(discord; pigeons.#4071)
Here are my kals]

-pidge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meridiem » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:30 pm

Username: Meridiem
Name: Demi
What makes you happy! My lacrosse team. I may not always get along with them, but it’s like a second family to me. They are a good support system and I really enjoy playing the sport with them.
------------------------------------------
Meridiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:39 pm

Username: petrify
    Name: hila
    What makes you happy! my boyfriend & best friend!! <3
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZenitsuAgatsuma » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:40 pm

Username: Mintyshiveers
Name: Yan-Chan (she absoulutaly remind me of her! just search up yandere-chan)
What makes you happy!

Seeing people's smiles
Personally, it makes me happy to go to school and see my friend's smiles and laughs. I know this world is very cruel but everyone is experienting the same thing. Many people think that rich people have the most amazing life(i did think that) but I sometime see them very unhappy. I wanna see someone still smiling even though they are going through something bad. No one is perfect but smiles are perfect.

Thinking about the future
Also thinking about the future. arent you happy to think what the future is going to be better! Who knows, we might be half dog or part hamster in the future. Just like in the BCE, humans were a lot different back in the old days. I just smile when I know things are going to be okay when I grow up.

My life
I feel happy that I am blessed with this amazing life. I love my family and friends. I was very lonely from kindergarden to 3rd grade, no friends, being bullied, just a lot of sadness but I met these amazing friends in 4th grade and we sitll are friends until now! Things may be diffucult but just like my mom and dad say "its hard now but later you'll laugh about it".

Knowing there are amazing people on Earth
I know the CS and Kalon Community have very amazing people. They all show so many kindness but not everyone is like that. I always be happy when I know there are amazing people on Earth. And I know everyone who is amazing is going to help make Earth a better place overall.

Drawing
This one tends to be common but I still wanna talk about it. Iv always get bored of games and video games easily but art has never been boring for me. Its just a stress-reliever and fun. You can express yourself through it.

Last but not last
The CS Community
This place has many amazing people. Iv made friends, iv made people happy and people made me happy. I love this place. Its tends to be more heart-warming than any other game Iv played before. I want everyone on Earth to be like these amazing people here, but I know it can be impossible but every single new person that joins, becomes part of this amazing community so together, we can all make something happen <3

Thank you for giving everyone a chance to be able to adopt this lil cutie! Ill be sure to draw a lil doodle of her to the winner ^_^.
Last edited by ZenitsuAgatsuma on Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I like pink and drawing!
ZenitsuAgatsuma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:10 pm

Username: Lorne_Purnima
    Name: Kinbi Sun
    What makes you happy! Oof, let's see, I really like getting people gifts and things? I think its cause they're usually so happy when they get it and that makes me happy. c: But I really like writing and working on my various characters, I tend to project myself onto my characters and give them various problems sometimes relating to what's going on in my actual life so that I can then fix them. It makes me feel better and thus happier because I feel like "well at least I can fix this here even" so I find its a good way of venting even though that might be a bit weird? Music also makes me happy! I find it really hard to come out of the dumps once I'm in 'em but music helps in making me feel happier for at least that moment.
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:20 pm

Username: SpencerTheAWD
Name: Jubilee
What makes you happy! Talking to my friends! I've been down in the dumps a lot these past couple of years and they're always there to make me laugh or support me or tell me that they love me or encourage me to do things! I love them a lot and chatting with them makes me really happy.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaizoku » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:26 pm

Username: Kaizoku
Name: Miu
What makes you happy! My boyfriend! He is so loving and kind, and has such a warm heart. I am so grateful that he came into my life and I pray he never leaves. ♥

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups